ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Needing Shastars ? Read This

Posted by Tanvir Singh 
VahegurooJeeKaaKhalsaa VahegurooJeeKeeFatheh Pyaaree Sangat Jeeo

Daas is posting this for my veers and bhens who are looking for shashtars. A Singh in Toronto is working with:

Bhai Baldev Singh Nihung Amritsar Shastar Wale

If anybody is looking for:

tulwars
khandey
pesh kabj
all types kirpanaa
Dumalla Shastars
A Selection of Puraatan Shastars

Any thing apart from the above and custom orders will also be accepted.

If you are interested please email Bhai Ajit Singh at: neelabana@hotmail.com
Bhai Sahib will be able to provide you with ordering details and the time allocation of your orders.

Stock info will be posted as soon as it comes from India

Bhul Chuk Muaaf Karnee Jeeo

VahegurooJeeKaaKhalsaa VahegurooJeeKeeFatheh
Daas
Tanvir Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Can we view pics before buying?
This is the the Bhai Baldev Singh's flickr account:

[www.flickr.com]

Chota veer
VahegurooJeeKaaKhalsa VahegurooJeeKeeFatheh Jeeo

Hanji, Chatrik Veerjee has given the link to Bhai Baldev Singh Nihung's Flickr Account. Many Pictures are available there.

Also, if you are interested, please visit [www.nihangsingh.com] and you will be able to see the list of shashtars along with pictures there jeeo.

Also for any information, questions, orders or inquiries, please do not hesitate to post here or email daas or Veer Ajit Singh at:

tanvirsingh@live.ca (Daas)

or

neelabana@hotmail.com (Bhai Ajit Singh)

VahegurooJeeKaaKhalsaa VahegurooJeeKeeFatheh
A Friendly Reminder To All The Pyaaree Sangat

Custom Orders WILL BE Accepted

So please do not feel limited to the list or the pictures you see online. They are from previous sevaa projects.

Gurr Barr Akaaaal
Re: Needing Shastars ? Read This
March 16, 2010 11:40AM
i believe his prices are quite high for indian made shastars...

i would recommend Bhai Inderjeet Singh ji on Ajit Nagar, Amritsar. he has made most of my shastar and is very experienced. he works in sarbloh and his prices are more reasonable.
I agree with 1kaur.
1kaur phen ji
i believe his prices are quite high for indian made shastars...

10 inch sarbloh Kirpan = US $250eye popping smileyeye popping smileyeye popping smiley

just checked the prices on website, the shasters are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too expensive!
Chatrik assumes his 'target' market is for those living in the west.(UK,US, Canada & Europe).

Gonna stick with Bhai Inderjeet Singh Ji.thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Chota veer
Re: Needing Shastars ? Read This
March 16, 2010 01:29PM
even in the west, these prices are outrageous.

i just got a 13" koftagari/damascus kirpaan from ebay for $50. $250 is simply outrageous.
I want to buy shashtar ! Sangat ji..tell me the ..full address of Bhai Inderjeet Singh ji ..ajit nagar amritsar !!
Dal Bidar
I want to buy shashtar ! Sangat ji..tell me the ..full address of Bhai Inderjeet Singh ji ..ajit nagar amritsar !!

Which shashtar are you exactly talking about ?

There is Taksal shop just outside Darbar Sahib (near free bus service parking or opposite to gulati tailor) they have few shashtars which you can have a look. Their prices are reasonable. 9 inch Sarblohi Taksali Kirpan will cost you Rs.850/- (price as of Feb 2013).

If there is a chance of visiting Patiala, then there is a shop near Gurdwara Sri Dukh Nivaran Sahib from where I got 3-feet Tega for Rs.650/- and anywhere else it was not costing less than Rs.3000/-. Now that was Bingo for me, Waheguru !

Ya, somebody pls. provide full address of Bhai Inderjeet Singh Kirpan Wale.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
Veerji ! wt is Tega smiling smiley !
Bhai Inderjeet Singh has nice and cheap rates for everyday use Kirpans, that we can use as kakkars and for bogh of degh but they are not the BEST quality. I have not found anywhere where good quality, Puratan Style, Shasters have been made that are not somewhat expensive. If you want the best quality Shaster, with the best quality Sarbloh your going to have to pay a lot more. A Good place i found was Deeps Kirpans, in front of Harmandir Sahib, the Sarbloh was best quality, the style was nice and they were even sharpened as much as possible, but were about 3x the price of an average shaster.
Any UK option?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login