ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale !!

bhai Kulbir Singh ji....such beautiful words to describe Sant ji,,,,could not have said it better myself.

Vaheguru jee ka Khalsa Vaheguru jee kee fateh!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Dear All Members,

This is my first posting... I am a Hindu Brahmin with strict following of Vedantic Philosophy..only pure thoughts need to come to my mind for all people irrespective of their religions..i have been taught in books since childhood that Jarnail singhji Bhindrawale was a terrorist.. But here on this website, i found something new. seeing his pictures, i can only relate to great saints..there is an aura in his face...how can someone call this great person a terrorist..

I am still studying the whole history related to santji and need help from members here...

it is really shameful that because of political benefits, such a saintly person was forced to fight with guns...we all in India and Sikh people in general lost a great soul...Imagine how many good deeds, we could have learned by his sermons...

Regards,
Arpit
Vaah Vaah Arpit jee, we are very glad to hear your unbiased views about Sant Bhindranwale. Some Hindu brothers and sisters think that since Sant jee carried weapons or had to fight a few battles, he could not have been a Sant. They forget that Avtaars like Siri Krishna, Raam Chander jee, Parshurama, Narsingh (Narsimha) all used to bear arms and fought many battles.

Arpit, you wrote that you strictly follow Vedanta philosophy; which Vedanta philosophy do you follow - Advaita (of Shankracharya), Duvaita (of Madhvacharya), Vishisht Advaita (of Ramanuj), Abhedabhed (of Chaitaniya Mahaprabhu) or ShudhAdvaita (of Vallabhacharya)?

Once again, welcome to the site. Please take some time to read old threads on this forum and some articles in the Gurmat Bodh and Gurmat Literature section. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Kulbir Singh
Very Welcome Arpit ji,

And thanks again for being unbiased. Wish Indian Politics would have thought the same way. Pls hear him in his speeches/videos on you tube, you would know what he wanted and for what he fought for. Every common man in India (no matter what religion he belongs to) wishes for the same freedom to practise his beliefs freely.

Vaheguru jee ka Khalsa Vaheguru jee kee fateh!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login