ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No Peace

Posted by jumbo 
No Peace
February 22, 2012 01:10PM
Dear Khalsa Jis,

Now a days iam facing problems like while talking to people or thinking about the future i have fear inside me with lots of negative thoughts need some help regading this or if you can suggest me some gursikhs or saints living in Delhi or Punjab with whom i can meet and they might try to help me.I want to get this thing sorted out as will be travelling to Woking in UK in the first week of March as my company is sending me there for a traning which will take 3 to 4 months.To throw some more light on things which iam facing is my father is a gambler who has lost everything in horse racing this left me with nothing .Now since past 15 years i have been working hard but my financial condition has not improved.No iam not asking for money just need help of gurkihs or sangat who can guide me to the right path thorugh gurbani and kill my fear ,dukh and kalesh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: No Peace
February 22, 2012 02:17PM
Gurmukho,

ਹਰਿ ਤੁਧੁ ਵਿਣੁ ਖਾਕੂ ਰੂਲਣਾ ਕਹੀਐ ਕਿਥੈ ਵੈਣ ॥
Without You, Lord, we roll around in the dust. Unto whom should we utter our cries of distress?

Do your ardaas to Guru Jee he will remove all pain and stress.

ਜੇ ਕੋ ਹੋਵੈ ਦੁਬਲਾ ਨੰਗ ਭੁਖ ਕੀ ਪੀਰ ॥
ਦਮੜਾ ਪਲੈ ਨਾ ਪਵੈ ਨਾ ਕੋ ਦੇਵੈ ਧੀਰ ॥
ਸੁਆਰਥੁ ਸੁਆਉ ਨ ਕੋ ਕਰੇ ਨਾ ਕਿਛੁ ਹੋਵੈ ਕਾਜੁ ॥
ਚਿਤਿ ਆਵੈ ਓਸੁ ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮੁ ਤਾ ਨਿਹਚਲੁ ਹੋਵੈ ਰਾਜੁ ॥2॥
If you are weakened by the pains of hunger and poverty,
with no money in your pockets, and no one will give you any comfort,
and no one will satisfy your hopes and desires, and none of your works is accomplished
-if you then come to remember the Supreme Lord God, you shall obtain the eternal kingdom. ||2||
Re: No Peace
February 23, 2012 02:51PM
First of all go and meet the highest sant of all Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee at your local Gurdwara.

Do sangat daily with naam abyaais at your local Gurdwara.

Do your amrit vela - start sehaj paath - this will resolve any problem.

Issue at all time is we never have a relation with Guru sahib - build it start from scratch - and talk to you father keep communication open.

reveal some more about your self and your sikhe level - Gursikhs here will enlighten further
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login