ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Woman Teacher Slapped - The Whole of Punjab has been Slapped

Posted by Kulbir Singh 

In the 1980s, when I was very young, I saw a Pakistan blockbuster movie Maula Jatt. The movie starts with a Badmash (thug, aggressor) chasing a young girl with the intention to assault her. She begs for mercy and in return the Badmash says that he can give her one chance. He gives her freedom till sunset to go to villages and seek help. If anyone is willing to help her, he would leave her. She goes from village to village, with him chasing her on a horse back. When they see her they all get up to help her but when they see the Badmash on horseback, they all back off. No one dares to help her, till she reaches the village of Maula Jatt.

When I saw this movie, I was filled with disbelief at the impotency of Pakistani Punjabis and I said to my Pakistani friends with a lot of pride that such an occurrence could never have happened in our Punjab (East Punjab). I said that due to the influence of Siri Guru Dasmesh jee, our Punjab is full of self-respecting Ankhee Singhs who would not let this Badmash walk 2 steps. I said the above to my Pakistani friends (in those days) many times and they used to become answerless. Those were the days of Sant Bhindranwale and what I said was 100% true. Who could have dared to do such an act in the Punjab of 1980s?

Things have changed in Punjab now. Last week, the slapping of Bibi Birinderpal Kaur by a Sarpanch in the Gidderbaha (Badal's area), has shocked me. Right in front of hundreds of Sikhs, Punjabis, police and media, he repeatedly slapped this poor young lady of Punjab. Her only fault was that she was protesting for the permanency of her job and the Sarpanch of the village could not contain his anger because her protest was spoiling the political rally of Harsimrat Kaur Badal. This 6 foot tall, heavily built scoundrel started slapping the petite Bibi Birinderpal Kaur. No one stopped him. No one arrested him. No one did anything. They just pulled her away from him. Her condition was such that it was unbearable to behold. The Hankaari Sarpach had no remorse. What a rascal!

It was only when the media splashed the news that there was some movement. The police registered a minor assault case on him and released him on bail right away. He is known to be a Badmash of his area with many cases pending against him.

Political parties visited her village to gain political mileage. Press reporters stormed her village because her story was getting popular with their viewers. But no one to this date has helped her. This incident has proved that Ankh (self respect) in Punjab is dead. East Punjab has become just as impotent as the West Punjab. At least they had Maula Jatt who was able to rescue the abused girl; we don't even have him…

Just go to youtube and see the video for yourself. It's very depressing and outraging at the same time.

Kulbir Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
ਕਾਂਗਰਸ ਨੇ ਇਸ਼ਤਿਹਾਰ ਦੇ ਰੂਪ 'ਚ ਮੇਰੇ ਮੂੰਹ 'ਤੇ ਇਕ ਹੋਰ ਥੱਪੜ ਮਾਰਿਆ- ਬਰਿੰਦਰਪਾਲ ਕੌਰ

ਗਿੱਦੜਬਾਹਾ, 14 ਦਸੰਬਰ (ਸ਼ਿਵਰਾਜ ਸਿੰਘ ਰਾਜੂ)-ਬੀਤੇ ਦਿਨੀਂ ਪਿੰਡ ਦੌਲਾ ਦੇ ਸਰਪੰਚ ਬਲਜਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੇ ਈ. ਜੀ. ਐਸ. ਅਧਿਆਪਕਾ ਬਰਿੰਦਰਪਾਲ ਕੌਰ ਦੇ ਥੱਪੜ ਮਾਰੇ ਸਨ ਅਤੇ ਖਿੱਚ ਧੂਹ ਵੀ ਕੀਤੀ ਸੀ ਤੇ ਇਸ ਘਟਨਾਕ੍ਰਮ ਨੂੰ ਇਕ ਸਿਆਸੀ ਪਾਰਟੀ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਇਸ਼ਤਿਹਾਰ ਦੇ ਰੂਪ ਵਿਚ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ਿਤ ਕਰਨ ਦੀ ਈ. ਜੀ. ਐੱਸ. ਅਧਿਆਪਕ ਯੂਨੀਅਨ ਦੇ ਸੂਬਾ ਪ੍ਰਧਾਨ ਪ੍ਰਿਤਪਾਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਅਤੇ ਪੀੜਤ ਲੜਕੀ ਬਰਿੰਦਰਪਾਲ ਕੌਰ ਸੁਖਨਾ ਅਬਲੂ ਨੇ ਨਿੰਦਿਆਂ ਕੀਤੀ ਹੈ। ਥੱਪੜ ਕਾਂਡ ਨਾਲ ਸਬੰਧਿਤ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ਿਤ ਇਸ਼ਤਿਹਾਰਾਂ 'ਤੇ ਆਪਣੀ ਪ੍ਰਤੀਕਿਰਿਆ ਦਿੰਦਿਆਂ ਈ. ਜੀ. ਐੱਸ. ਅਧਿਆਪਕ ਯੂਨੀਅਨ ਦੇ ਸੂਬਾ ਪ੍ਰਧਾਨ ਪ੍ਰਿਤਪਾਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਇਹ ਨਿੰਦਨਯੋਗ ਗੱਲ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਥੱਪੜ ਕਾਂਡ ਦੇ ਘਟਨਾਕ੍ਰਮ ਨੂੰ ਸਿਆਸੀ ਲਾਹਾ ਲੈਣ ਲਈ ਇਸ਼ਤਿਹਾਰ ਦੇ ਰੂਪ ਵਿਚ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ਿਤ ਕਰਵਾਇਆ ਹੈ। ਸੂਬਾ ਕਮੇਟੀ ਦੀ ਮੀਟਿੰਗ ਵਿਚ ਕਾਂਗਰਸ ਪਾਰਟੀ ਵਿਰੁੱਧ ਕਾਨੂੰਨੀ ਕਾਰਵਾਈ ਕਰਨ ਦੇ ਫੈਸਲੇ ਬਾਰੇ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾਵੇਗਾ। ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਸਿਆਸੀ ਪਾਰਟੀਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਚਿਤਾਵਨੀ ਦਿੰਦਿਆਂ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਜੇਕਰ ਕਿਸੇ ਵੀ ਪਾਰਟੀ ਨੇ ਸਿਆਸੀ ਲਾਹਾ ਲੈਣ ਲਈ ਇਸ ਘਟਨਾਕ੍ਰਮ ਨੂੰ ਦੁਬਾਰਾ ਇਸ਼ਤਿਹਾਰ ਦੇ ਰੂਪ ਵਿਚ ਵਰਤਿਆਂ ਤਾਂ ਅਸੀਂ ਉਸ ਵਿਰੁੱਧ ਕਾਨੂੰਨੀ ਕਾਰਵਾਈ ਕਰਾਂਗੇ। ਬਰਿੰਦਰਪਾਲ ਕੌਰ ਸੁਖਨਾ ਅਬਲੂ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਪਿੰਡ ਦੌਲਾ ਦੇ ਸਰਪੰਚ ਬਲਜਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੇ ਮੇਰੇ ਮੂੰਹ 'ਤੇ ਜੋ ਥੱਪੜ ਮਾਰੇ ਸਨ ਅਜੇ ਤਾਂ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੇ ਜ਼ਖ਼ਮ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਭਰੇ ਸਨ ਕਿ ਕਾਂਗਰਸ ਪਾਰਟੀ ਨੇ ਇਸ਼ਤਿਹਾਰ ਦੇ ਰੂਪ ਵਿਚ ਦੁਬਾਰਾ ਮੇਰੇ ਮੂੰਹ 'ਤੇ ਇਕ ਹੋਰ ਥੱਪੜ ਮਾਰਿਆ ਹੈ। ਇਸ ਮੌਕੇ ਬਰਿੰਦਰਪਾਲ ਕੌਰ ਦੇ ਪਿਤਾ ਕੁਲਵੰਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਆਹਲੂਵਾਲੀਆ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਜੇਕਰ ਉਕਤ ਸਰਪੰਚ ਨੂੰ ਗ੍ਰਿਫ਼ਤਾਰ ਨਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਤਾਂ ਉਹ ਅਦਾਲਤ ਵਿਚ ਜਾਣਗੇ।

ਗਿੱਦੜਬਾਹਾ ਵਿਖੇ ਪੱਤਰਕਾਰਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਗੱਲਬਾਤ ਕਰਦੇ ਹੋਏ ਈ. ਜੀ. ਐੱਸ. ਅਧਿਆਪਕ ਯੂਨੀਅਨ ਦੇ ਸੂਬਾ ਪ੍ਰਧਾਨ ਪ੍ਰਿਤਪਾਲ ਸਿੰਘ। (2) ਨਾਲ ਬਰਿੰਦਰਪਾਲ ਕੌਰ ਤੇ ਉਸ ਦੇ ਪਿਤਾ ਕੁਲਵੰਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਆਹਲੂਵਾਲੀਆ। ਤਸਵੀਰਾਂ : ਸ਼ਿਵਰਾਜ ਸਿੰਘ ਰਾਜੂ
Kulbir Singh Ji,

This is disgusting. Not sure I can even bring myself to watch this on you tube. They should parade these sort of fools with a blackened face on top of a donkey and that after a good thrashing! angry smiley
People need to learn their manners and give innocent civilians some respect, or else this would result in a very unhealthy society in terms of hierarchy. From the looks of it, this does not seem to be a just society, rather more of a dictatorship type of system. Totally disgusting!
Kaayar
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login