ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

degh and bhog

Posted by asingh95 
degh and bhog
December 08, 2011 09:09PM
someone asked me how we do sukhasan but guru ji doesnt sleep. and then asked if guru ji doesnt sleep then y does guru ji need to do bhog of degh.
can someone please tell me wut bhai randhir singh wrote about bhog of degh. bhai kulbir singh can u help?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: degh and bhog
December 09, 2011 12:24AM
best thing is just to ignore these type of people, all they want to do is start a debate
December 09, 2011 09:24AM
i dont think this person wanted to start a debate. they were just curious
December 09, 2011 11:54AM
It is maryada - that is - protocol - everything in life has some kind of protocol.

Think about - what do you do everyday sleep - eat - work - all in protocol don't you? if there is no protocol then there would be chaos.

Look at nature -- is that in protocol or not - if it wasn't would we be around

Guru Sahib is alive and kicking 24*7 without any iota of any doubt - and has to be respeced as such - period.
December 09, 2011 12:56PM
VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

Per the SukhAasan question - The Guru's Darbar is a King's Court. A King has his time of being in his official capacity on his throne and then retires for the night. So similarly, when Guru Sahib has departed from their official seat at the Manji Sahib on the Takht Poash, they retire to their private bed. I don't think the concept of sleep applies, but rather that Guru Sahib has retired from their official Darbaar.

What that has to do Karaah Parshad Bhog/Parvaan does not seem to relate. From what I have heard, this question was posed to Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji, who responded that much as the Punj Pyare were made Parvaan by the Sri Sahib, so is Karaah Parshad made Parvaan with the Sri Sahib.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login