ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What khalistaan really is!

Posted by gurus babiha 
What khalistaan really is!
November 07, 2011 03:01PM
Many people say khalistaan zindabad these days without even knowing what khalistaan is. Khalistan means pure land , people say that khalistaan is no more but khalistaan resides in sach khand only where the Pure live. Instead of saying {khalistan zindabad'] people should make the effort to atleast do some abhyas so they can even dream of going to suchkand
Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa VaheguruJi Ki fateh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: What khalistaan really is!
November 08, 2011 03:58PM
Though your topic is quite randomn, I must say, your mindset is good.

Khalistan, in today's world, at least from what I have witnessed in Toronto, is nothing more that a mere show of hatred against india, the government and a sign of being "cool" during the two nagar keertans held here in May. Monay, Sharaabee, Kabaabee patits will be holding an orange banner with a Khanda on it, and yelling Khalistan Zindabaad.

Now, without any criticism, let us ask these people a realistic question!

If, let's say Khalistan gets established, do you think Khalistan will have:

- Meat Shops
- First Choice Haircutters
- Dance Clubs
- Alcohol Bars
- Drug Dealers
- Cigarette Sales

Obviously, NO

Second question:

Where will Khalistan more than likely be established? Well, we are looking at the punjab region, and parts of Pakistan to include Nanakana Sahib and other asthaans.
Answer: South Asia.

How many of the mentioned people are willing to realistically give up their modern western lifestyles to go live in newly born country in south asia, the one they shouted so much for twice a month, for many years ?

Not many hands will remain raised!

I am pretty sure, one of the legalities of such a nation would be implementing the four bajjar kurehits (at least) as our law.

If this was to be explained to our lost in kalyug brothers and sisters, how many of them would continue shouting Khalistan Zindabad without second thoughts ?

I have noticed a growing trend of less Singhs and more be-amrtitiey, specifically the Sikh Activist Network, shouting on about Khalistan and things that I doubt they have any research or info on.

Neither am I claiming that I have studied the topic in great detail, but:

My personal opinion, and one that I have thought over many times is this:

Amrit Chako, Singh Sajjo, Naam Japo, Rehit Rakho

Guroo Sahib dee khushee prapat karo, guroo sahib will do kirpaa and either bless us with a homeland called khalistan, or he will free the chains of slavery in india, and other anti gurmat rules abroad, like kirpan bans etc.

A true Babbar Sher does not go roaring in the woods to make his presence felt.
He roars when the situation calls for it, and that one roar usually does the trick.

A true khalistanee is a naam abhyaasee, naam rasiyaa singh or bhain, who understand the situation of our panth and does ardaas at amritvela for it.

Those who yell Khalistan Zindabaad, need to be asked what they do outside of nagar keertans.
What's the difference between politics and Gurmat then ?
Politicians talk the talk, do very little! So let us leave the slogans home, and work hard on something, starting maybe with your own Jeewan.

Vaheguroo Jee
November 08, 2011 07:16PM
beautifully mentioned Upkar Singh jeeo
November 09, 2011 12:18AM
Well, like gurus babiha jee said, Khalistan means pure land. Khalistan can be any place where a true gursikh resides, where there is continuous khanda of naam, and life of honesty is lived, according to sikh rehit. It doesn't have to be a country. A gursikh can make a place khalistan. In simple words, khalistan exists where gursikhi exists.

I guess that is why Guru's sikhs moved all over the world after 1984. Guru jee wanted every place to have khalistan. Who knows, its his will. smiling smiley

GurFateh!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login