Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nihkalank Avatar

Posted by harinder_singh 
Nihkalank Avatar
November 07, 2011 12:36PM
[www.srigranth.org]

ਬਲਿਹਿ ਛਲਨ ਸਬਲ ਮਲਨ ਭਗ੍ਤਿ ਫਲਨ ਕਾਨ੍ਹ੍ਹ ਕੁਅਰ ਨਿਹਕਲੰਕ ਬਜੀ ਡੰਕ ਚੜ੍ਹੂ ਦਲ ਰਵਿੰਦ ਜੀਉ ॥

Kulbir Singh jeoo, can u explain the meaning of the above tukk and also tell what Bhai Sahib has written on this tukk.

Thanks
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Nihkalank Avatar
November 07, 2011 02:07PM
ਨਿਹਕਲੰਕ ਬਜੀ ਡੰਕ ਚੜ੍ਹੂ ਦਲ ਰਵਿੰਦ ਜੀਉ।

ਹੇ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ!... ਹੋਣ ਵਾਲੇ ਨਿਹਕਲੰਕ ਅਵਤਾਰ ਭੀ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਹੀ ਹੋਵੋਗੇ। ਤੁਹਾਡਾ ਹੀ ਡੰਕਾ ਬਜਸੀ (ਬਜੀ ਡੰਕ) ਚਹੁ ਕੁੰਟ ਵਿਖੇ। ਸਦਾ ਬਿਜ ਮੁਕਤ ਲਸ਼ਕਰ ਹੋ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੋ (ਕਲਕੀ ਅਵਤਾਰ ਦੇ ਰੂਪ ਵਿਚ) ਚੜ੍ਹੇਗਾ (ਚੜੂ), (ਇਹ ਭਵਿਖਤ ਵਾਕ ਹੈ)।

The above passage is from Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee's book – Gurbani diya Laga Maatra dee Vilakhanta. Bhai Sahib has recognized and mentioned that in the future (as was the case in the past), Satguru jee alone will be responsible for the actions and powers behind the Avatars. The future Avtar who is called Nihkalank or Kalki will be created and powered by Satguru jee. This Avtar will not begin a new religion but will be part of Khalsa religion. He will be a Sikh of Guru Sahib and will be fully powered by Guru Sahib. At the time, when it pleases Guru Sahib and at the time when Kaljug will become extremely evil, Nihkalank will appear and restore Dharma.

Kulbir Singh
November 08, 2011 04:41AM
Kulbir Singh
He will be a Sikh of Guru Sahib and will be fully powered by Guru Sahib

Is this written by Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee?
November 08, 2011 06:51AM
I think in a different book Bhai Sahib has alluded to Nihkalank being a Sikh. I can't imagine a non-Sikh restoring Dharma in Kaljug.

Kulbir Singh
November 08, 2011 07:20AM
Veer Jee,
I feel Kalki and Nihkalank are 2 different entities.
Nihkalank is the GURMAT'S prophecy about an Avatar(sikh) who will fight evil kalyugi forces.
Kalki is the Visnhu's 24th Avatar and is a prophecy of Hindu matt who will also fight evil kalyugi forces.
Kalki Avatar is mentioned in Kalki Purana and Vishnu Purana.
Guru Sahib in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib has taken the story from puranas and have re-written it. Kalki after winning the world gets arroagant and declares himself God. As a result he is not able to escape Kaal.

[www.sridasam.org]

ਜਗ ਜੀਤਿਓ ਜਬ ਸਰਬ ॥ ਤਬ ਬਾਢਿਓ ਅਤਿ ਗਰਬ ॥ ਦਿਯ ਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਬਿਸਾਰ ॥ ਇਹ ਭਾਂਤ ਕੀਨ ਬਿਚਾਰ ॥੫੮੩॥
जग जीतिओ जब सरब ॥ तब बाढिओ अति गरब ॥ दिय काल पुरख बिसार ॥ इह भांत कीन बिचार ॥५८३॥
When he conquered the whole world, his pride was extremely increased; he also forgot the unmanifested Brahmin and said this;583.

ਬਿਨ ਮੋਹਿ ਦੂਸ੍ਰ ਨ ਔਰ ॥ ਅਸ ਮਾਨਿਯੋ ਸਭ ਠਉਰ ॥ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤ ਕੀਨ ਗੁਲਾਮ ॥ ਆਪਨ ਜਪਾਯੋ ਨਾਮ ॥੫੮੪॥
बिन मोहि दूस्र न और ॥ अस मानियो सभ ठउर ॥ जगु जीत कीन गुलाम ॥ आपन जपायो नाम ॥५८४॥
There is no second except me and the same is accepted at all the place; I have conquered the whole world and made it my slave and have caused everyone to repeat my name.584.

ਜਗ ਐਸ ਰੀਤ ਚਲਾਇ ॥ ਸਿਰ ਅਤ੍ਰ ਪਤ੍ਰ ਫਿਰਾਇ ॥ ਸਭ ਲੋਗ ਆਪਨ ਮਾਨ ॥ ਤਰ ਆਂਖ ਅਉਰ ਨ ਆਨ ॥੫੮੫॥
जग ऐस रीत चलाइ ॥ सिर अत्र पत्र फिराइ ॥ सभ लोग आपन मान ॥ तर आंख अउर न आन ॥५८५॥
I have given life again to the traditional and have swung the canopy over my head; all the people consider me as their own and none other comes to their sight.585.

ਨਹਿ ਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਜਪੰਤ ॥ ਨਹਿ ਦੇਵ ਜਾਪ ਭਣੰਤ ॥ ਤਬ ਕਾਲ ਦੇਵ ਰਿਸਾਇ ॥ ਇਕ ਅਉਰ ਪੁਰਖ ਬਨਾਇ ॥੫੮੬॥
नहि काल पुरख जपंत ॥ नहि देव जाप भणंत ॥ तब काल देव रिसाइ ॥ इक अउर पुरख बनाइ ॥५८६॥
No one the repeats the name of the Lord-God or the name of any other God goddess;" seeing this the Unamanifested Brahma created another purusha.586.

ਰੱਚਿ ਅਸ ਮਹਿਦੀ ਮੀਰ ॥ ਰਿਸਵੰਤ ਹਾਠ ਹਮੀਰ ॥ ਤਿਹ ਤਉਨ ਕੋ ਬਧੁ ਕੀਨ ॥ ਪੁਨ ਆਪ ਮੋ ਕਿਯ ਲੀਨ ॥੫੮੭॥
्रचि अस महिदी मीर ॥ रिसवंत हाठ हमीर ॥ तिह तउन को बधु कीन ॥ पुन आप मो किय लीन ॥५८७॥
Mehdi Mir was created, who was very angry and persistent one; he killed the Kalki incarnation within himself again.587.

ਜਗ ਜੀਤ ਆਪਨ ਕੀਨ ॥ ਸਭ ਅੰਤ ਕਾਲ ਅਧੀਨ ॥ ਇਹ ਭਾਂਤ ਪੂਰ ਸੁਧਾਰ ॥ ਭਏ ਚੌਬਿਸੇ ਅਵਤਾਰ ॥੫੮੮॥
जग जीत आपन कीन ॥ सभ अंत काल अधीन ॥ इह भांत पूर सुधार ॥ भए चौबिसे अवतार ॥५८८॥
Those who conquered, the made it there possession they are all under the control of KAL (death) in the end; in this way, with complete improvement the description of twenty-fourth incarnation is completed.588.

Kalki Avatar in Sri Dasam Granth is NOT a prophecy, its just a story re-written from Puranas.
Nihkalank is a Prophecy mentioned in Bhattan de Swaiyai -- in praise of Satguru Ramdass jee Maharaj.
November 14, 2011 04:16AM
Bhai Harinder Singh Jeeo,

Could you please mention the panktis of Gurbani (Bhattan de Swaiyai) where the Nihkalank Prophecy has been mentioned (in praise of Sri Guru Ramdas Jee Maharaj)?
November 14, 2011 04:26AM
My first post has that pankiti and i write it once more :

[www.srigranth.org]

November 14, 2011 05:27AM
He will have a huge task on his hands, uniting the Sikhs under one banner will probably take lifetime in itself, we are so seperated and disorganised.
November 14, 2011 07:01AM
Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa
Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!!

What is the uchaaran of the word in red? The has a in the foot, but what is the other akhar?

Many thanks
November 14, 2011 07:06AM
The Uchaaran of ਕਾਨ੍ਹ੍ਹ can be demonstrated, but not written.

Kulbir Singh
November 14, 2011 09:45AM
Harinder singh wrote

I feel Kalki and Nihkalank are 2 different entities.

===================================================================================

Nihkalank is a word having meaning that denotes character of the entity. Nih means without and Kalank means imperfect, with spots.
When you combine two it means without blemish or spot, perfect..
November 14, 2011 08:08PM
does anyonne think that sant jarnail singh was Nihkalank Avatar
November 17, 2011 06:45AM
Persoally I dont thik Kalyug is at its most evil yet.
November 17, 2011 10:36AM

does anyonne think that sant jarnail singh was Nihkalank Avatar

Thats interesting. Bhai Jarnail Singh Jee Bhindrawale were certainly nih-kalank i e. without blemish. Baba Thakur Singh Jee(lately, i have come to know that Baba Jee was a great soul and high avastha gursikh) have told that Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa will come again. If Baba jee comes again, he will surely be Nihkalank avatar mentioned in Bhattan de swaiye.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login