ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Calligraphy Pens

Posted by Daasandaas 
Calligraphy Pens
October 30, 2011 02:28PM
Vaaheguroojeekaakhalsaa Vaaheguroojeekeefatehh,,,!!

Cyber Sangat Jeeo...

Daas wishes to distribute "Parker Calligraphy Pens" to all the aspiring Gurbaanee Writers. Please feel free to contact Daas anytime for any kinda Seva.

Vaaheguroojeekeekhalsaa Vaaheguroojeekeefatehh...!!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Calligraphy Pens
October 30, 2011 03:57PM
The pens of Daasandaas JI are very much recommendable!!! And thanks once again for the SEVA lovely Veerjee grinning smiley
November 03, 2011 05:34AM
Vaahegurooo...!! Thanks to you for giving me a chance to do your Seva Bhaisaab..!! smiling bouncing smiley
November 03, 2011 06:26PM
I think we should rather boycott this company. They use Amitabh Bachan to endorse their products.

November 04, 2011 08:45AM
Well, Im afraid Parker Calligraphy Pens are the only Calligraphy Pens made in India and are cheaper than most calligraphy pens available (like Sheaffer which are very costly). So does that mean I should not encourage the brand..?? What are Sangat's views on this since Daas is a Mahamoorak and has no idea...?
November 04, 2011 09:03AM
Gursimran Singh Jee, I don't quite understand what you are saying here. Why shouldn't Sikhs buy those pens? every company uses some celebrity to advertise their product. It's called marketing. It's not like Amitabh Bachan is the owner of the company.
November 04, 2011 10:51AM
daasandaas
Well, Im afraid Parker Calligraphy Pens are the only Calligraphy Pens made in India and are cheaper than most calligraphy pens available (like Sheaffer which are very costly). So does that mean I should not encourage the brand..?? What are Sangat's views on this since Daas is a Mahamoorak and has no idea...?

If Bachan was the owner of the company then , dass on a personal note would have agreed.
But,Bachan is not the owner of the company, he is just the " product ambassador " , which people for obvious reasons use to make their product more well known in the market. They role is just of a mere puppet.....means nothing.

personal opinion, no issues at all, as long as the pen helps us to write banee properly.smileys with beer

When can Chatrik get his pen??? loltongue sticking out smiley

Chota veer
November 04, 2011 11:33AM
I agree with Chatrik jee's views stated in the above post. These pens are cheap and they assist in writing Gurbani. We can't look at all activities of multinational companies, when buying their products and we are not getting these pens for free, from the company. Gursikhs are paying for them.

Kulbir Singh
November 04, 2011 12:57PM
For Sangatan abroad, Please inform Daas if anyone is coming down to India, so that Daas can send the Pens through them. And yeh Chatrik Jee, I'm sure you are coming down soon enough.. Dont worry your pen is here with me safe and sound.. grinning smiley
November 08, 2011 02:45AM
Parker
November 10, 2011 04:29PM
Daasandaas jio, I need a few pens back here in Vancouver BC. Is it possible to mail them across. The pens nibs must be interchangeble to allow big and small Gurmukhi writing. Please provide e-mail add, otherwise, can you list the shop where you purchase them. Probably they could mail them across.
November 10, 2011 08:51PM
Haanjee.. These pens come with 3 interchangeable Nibs (Thin, Medium and Broad). Daas can try mailing them to you. Kindly inbox me where should I send them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login