Bandi Chhorr Divas

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
Bandi Chhorr Divas
October 25, 2011 03:21PM
samooh Sangat nu Bandi Chhorr Divas diyaan lakh lakh vadhaiyaan

Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Bandi Chhorr Divas
October 25, 2011 05:03PM
I have seen many beautiful pictures of Sri Harmandir Sahib. In fact, I have never seen a picture of Harmandir
Sahib which was not beautiful, but I must say this picture is one the most beautiful pictures of Sri Harmandir Sahib I
have ever seen!
October 26, 2011 03:54AM
Vadhaya!
October 26, 2011 05:02AM
ਸੁਖਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਆਤਿਸ਼ਬਾਜੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਚਲਾਉਣੀ ਕਿਉਂ ਜੋ ਇਸ ਨਾਲ ਪ੍ਰਦੂਸ਼ਨ ਫੈਲਦਾ ਹੈ ਜਿਸ ਨਾਲ ਮਨੁਖੀ ਜਿੰਦਗੀਆਂ ਦੇ ਨਾਲ ਨਾਲ ਸ਼੍ਰੀ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਦੇ ਉਪਰ ਵੀ ਬੁਰਾ ਪ੍ਰਭਾਵ ਪਾਈ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ !
October 26, 2011 06:24AM
IkOngkaarSreeVahiguroojikiFateh!!!

VahiguroojikaKhalsaVahiguroojikiFateh!!!!!!!

Happy Divali to all the Singhs and Singhnees. How do Guru Khalsa celebrate Divali?
Do we need to light lamps?
Since it the shaheedi dihara of Shaheed Bhai Mani Singh ji, do we need to distribute sweets and gifts or burn crackers?

Dass
Harleen Singh
October 26, 2011 07:15AM
ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬੰਦੀਛੋੜੁਹੈਹੀਵਣਮੁਕਤਿਕਰੈਓਡੀਣਾ॥

Lakh Lakh Vaadaayaa
October 26, 2011 11:34AM
ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬੰਦੀਛੋੜੁਹੈਹੀਵਣਮੁਕਤਿਕਰੈਓਡੀਣਾ॥

vista jio ਇਥੇ ਸ਼ਬਦ ਹੀਵਣ ਹੈ ਕੀ ਜੀਵਣ ਹੀ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਸਪਸ਼ਟ ਕਰੇਓ ਜੀ !
October 26, 2011 07:09PM
Sukhdeep Singh are patake allowed?
October 27, 2011 11:34AM

Sukhdeep Singh are patake allowed?

Gursimran SIngh Jeeo,

Hindus celebrate Diwali by lighting lamps. lighting fireworks, and eating sweet foods.It would not
make sense for Gursikhs to emulate the Hindus when celebrating GurSikh events like Bandi Chhor DIvas.
It would be equivalent to lighting up Christmas tress for those who celebrate the Shaheedi of the
Sahibzadey during Christmas time. Gursikhs celebrate by coming together and singing/listening
to Gurbani Kirtan. Outward displays dont have much significance in Sikhi.

I liked the picture that Bhai Methab SIngh Ji posted because of the bright lights. Looking at the brightness
of Sri Harmandir Sahib reminded me of Bhai Rama SIngh Jis prophecy in which he states Sri Harmandir
Sahib is going to be adorned with extremely bright jewels ( diamonds, rubies) given by Guru Sahib. Yes, Im sure
if people see the bright lights and fireworks they will be under the impression SIkhs are HIndus who celebrate
Diwali, and to avoid such thinking managment at Harmandir Sahib should refrain from using fireworks on Diwali.
October 27, 2011 12:24PM
In case you didn't notice, the picture was from a site named "Vedic Odyssey" eye popping smiley , and they have their subtle and nearly invisible logo on 2 spots on the picture.

Do you still think its a nice picture (because its from a site named Vedic eye popping smiley )
October 27, 2011 05:51PM
No I did not notice, but I still think its a beautiful picture.smiling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login