ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bhai Ranjit Singh explaining corruption in SGPC and reason for the Kharrdi Kala of Panth

Posted by JASJIT SINGH 
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Daas feels this is the best ever interview of Bhai Ranjit Singh Jee, much needed in this time. Daas recommend listening to whole interview. He gave quite interesting answer about Ragi Darshan Singh and remarks for Akhand Kirtani Jatha when a caller from Fresno I think Bhai Prabhdev Singh asked a question to Jathedaar jee. Forward to 1:08:00.
Listening to this shows he is a real Chardikala Singh.
vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh

I should have clarified on the phone that I am not a representative of the Akhand Kirtani Jatha. This is the second time I have been labelled as one on Punjabi Radio USA. Last time when I was on air, I told them that I am just calling in as a Guru ka Sikh, and not a representative of any particular Jathebandi. This time I was really rushed due to shortage of time.

I wish I had time to ask Jathedar Bhai Ranjit Singh another question or rephrase my original question to him. Bhai Ranjit Singh recently had another interview with S. Gurcharanjit Singh Lamba regarding Sri Dasam Granth Sahib in which he stated that he respects Guru Sahib's pavitar bani. My main concern was that how could he believe in authenticity of Sri Dasam Granth while still keep any kind of relation with Prof. Darshan Singh? Perhaps I should have asked from the angle of respecting Guru Ji's bani, rather than from the angle the Ragi being an excommunicated Sikh. It is clear that Jathedar Bhai Ranjit Singh is not happy with the workings of the current Jathedars, thus he is not going to accept any hukamnaamas passed from them. Regardless of that, since he has sharda for bani of Pitaa ji, he should not keep any relation with those disrespecting it. But he does clear that he is not one of those persons who keep "vair-virood" with others. So he cleared his stance, I guess I didn't word my question properly.

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh
What an eye opener!

Guru Sahib Kirpa karan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login