ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No nindyia please just constructive criticism

Posted by ns44 
Sangat jeeo this is not to pick on Sant Ranjit Singh Dhandrianwale but but this is factual and what i disagree with about him;

1. Drives a AUDI Q7 back home in Punjab - why?
2. Does dharna only no Gurbani kirtan - why surely Gurbani is the highest sift of the Almighty
3. The past of the indivdual is not good - accepting birthday presents and matha tek to himself- revealed before.

and why DO THOUSANDS upon thousands punjabis flock to this guy and make him a billionaire?

questions

1. what does he do with all the sangats money apart from driving the Q7 and doing parchar?
2. why doesn't he drop the sant title? and reamin a simple gursikh?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
I think Admin have stated that this forum will not allow nindya to be done of any individual.

Bhai Ranjit Singh Singh ji has been here in the UK for last month.

There have been around 7 amrit sanchars that have taken place with one more amrit sanchar planned for today or tomorrow.

In one diwan around 70 people took amrit and this included young, middle-aged and old. It was broadcast live on UK Sikh Channel. I have to say it was very inspiring to see so much people taking amrit. Couple of days age he did 3 diwans in one day with one amrit sanchar.

The cars he drives in have all been donated to him. He has stopped matha tek, this was many years back. Its unfair to keep bringing up this event which he has now stopped.

He never asks for money in his diwan, never. He has stated this many times in his diwans. All bheta is given by sangat out of their own free will, nobody is forcing anyone to give money.

All money goes towards Gurdawara Parmeshar Dwar in Panjab. Bhai Sahib does not spend one penny of money on his family, all of it goes towards Gurdwara Parmeshar Dwar which I think has a 24 hour langar. Bhai sahib is also in process of building a free hospital.

I can say that bhai sahibs diwan attracts a lot of sangat and most importantly many youth are attending diwans. He has had a positive influence in terms of promoting bana, kesh, amrit etc. As for his character please ask Singhs in UK who stay with him, they will confirm that bhai sahib is a chardi kala Gursikh.

Another good thing about bhai Ranjit Singh is that he praises AKJ and bhai sahib bhai Randhir Singh ji in many of his diwans. He has never said a bad word about Jatha and only praises AKJ. He encourages sangat to attend rainsbais organised by AKJ and has organised rainsbais at Gurdwara ParmesharDwar.

Whats the point of doing his nindya? What laha will we gain from this? There is plenty of 'nindya' available on other forums. Lets keep this forum positive.

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
I cannot corroborate what NS44 has mentioned but generally speaking stating facts if that's what they are is not Nindiya.

Ranjit Singh in the past has said that any one who goes abroad to do parchar has handed their badawa to Guru Sahib as they have removed their Kirpanaa to jump on a plane. I can post the link from youtube if you wish.

When they came to they UK the previous time round, I did not see any evidence of them of stopping people trying to touch their charan, then they followed them in droves out of the diwan effectively emptying it, and some misinformed people even went to the extent of touching the wheels of his car! These 'Sant' followers need to realise who their Guru is!!

He has made a glaring mistake in the past and has not repeated it which is good. However as NS44 states, relying too heavily on Dharna and not Shabad Gurbani tells me that either they lack knowledge of Shabads and their meanings or they are pleasing people with their tunes.
VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

To provide an alternate perspective:

Sant Baba Isher Singh Rara Sahib also was driven around in a car, did Dharna and people did matha tek to him and he did not stop them (he sat on a chair while the Sangat did this).

Yet, he set thousands of people on the path of Sikhi and is recognized as a Gursikh of very high caliber.

Apart from outright violating the Panthic Maryada or leading the Sikhs astray, if his parchar is having a good effect, perhaps a larger level of tolerance is required.
The excuse used by promoters of Dharna, which I'm not wholly against is that it was meant for simple minded village folk who could not grasp Gurbani. Apart from AKJ alot of parcharaks have used Dharna to a certain degree. I myself am a big fan of Bhai Panthpreet Singh, but in addition to dharna, their knowledge of Gurbani is immense, he does not drive flashy cars but can if he chose to go down that route, are very straight talking and do not dodge sensitive issues on stage unlike the Sants who are around to just fill their pockets and he has a day job. He has on many occasions slated SGPC for performing Sampat paaths, spoken passionately about the arrest of Devinder Singh Bhullar others Singhs in prison, and actively condems Sant Vaad, worship of mariaan and fake babay etc. For the record, I have nothing against real Sants, but how many of them are left? The true ones shun the limelight.
1.Sant is an Avastha, not a title.

2. Is he a sant then?
Soojvaan Gursikhs knows this answer well.

3.People say : "He's doing loads of good, very panthic minded, loads and loads taking amrit, divaans are full."

About divaans full:
In kalyug, this is what people think. Where there is a crowd there must be something good waiting in the end.

About many people taking amrit.
A certain Sant was in my town 10 years ago. Many people rushed to take amrit. After 10 years, I know many who are patit today, dont keep minimum rehit & daas is not even going to mention about Amrit Wela.
The truth is they didn't know what they were "getting into". The commotion was, "He is a great mahapursh, we need to take amrit from his jatha". And the commotion from the Sant's parchar was "Amrit Chaklo, Amrit Chaklo, Amrit Chaklo"

The question is, are individuals coming for amrit are inspired by Gurbani or other reasons?
Gurbani only gives us one reason, ------>Gurmat Naam Prema Bhagti.

Also,if I wanted to become a baba to make money. I know I will have to speak & do everything 'politically right' , to stay in business. Otherwise, how am I going to get $$$?

We really need to ask ourselves the definition of "parchar" here.

4. For someone who heavily sings dharna. Its a define sign that paras kala of Gurbani is unknown to them. Also, what else do we need to say when Guru Amardaas Sahib Maharaj has told us clearly:

ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਬਿਨਾ ਹੋਰ ਕਚੀ ਹੈ ਬਾਣੀ ॥

ਬਾਣੀ ਤ ਕਚੀ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਬਾਝਹੁ ਹੋਰ ਕਚੀ ਬਾਣੀ ॥

ਕਹਦੇ ਕਚੇ ਸੁਣਦੇ ਕਚੇ ਕਚੀ ਆਖਿ ਵਖਾਣੀ ॥ <------Those who utter kachi-bani are ਕਚੇ & those who listen to it are ਕਚੇ.

ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਨਿਤ ਕਰਹਿ ਰਸਨਾ ਕਹਿਆ ਕਛੂ ਨ ਜਾਣੀ ॥

ਚਿਤੁ ਜਿਨ ਕਾ ਹਿਰਿ ਲਇਆ ਮਾਇਆ ਬੋਲਨਿ ਪਏ ਰਵਾਣੀ ॥

ਕਹੈ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਬਾਝਹੁ ਹੋਰ ਕਚੀ ਬਾਣੀ ॥੨੪॥
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a small story to share. A number a gursikhs here are wise & they will understand it well.

Bhai Niranjan Singh (Jawaddi Kalan) was in my area sometime ago, while talking to him. We asked him, why did he remove the title 'Sant' from his name, whereby he was known as Sant Niranjan Singh Jawaddi Kalan previously.

He narrated :

"One day in UK after doing keertan and getting down from stage an old women touched my feet in Darbar Sahib.I felt this was to much . Neither was I a sant by avastha to even start with. This problem was increasing year by year.
I thought I had to address this problem as many people will touching my feet anywhere I went. So, I made it clear to organizers everywhere to stop using the word sant on my name, this included on kirtan posters and kirtan CD's. Then I also stopped wearing my dumala & instead wore a gurmukhi dastar.
Since , then this problem of touching my feet has become very minimal. Also, the sant treatment I got previously has also decreased now. Life is more peaceful for me now."

Chota veer
Piyasi Chatrik Ji,

The other thing which I've noticed in Niranjan Singh Ji's case is that he no longer has a massive following, so Darbars that used to be completely packed to the brim when they had the Sant title is no longer happening. How sad!
Unjaan

The other thing which I've noticed in Niranjan Singh Ji's case is that he no longer has a massive following, so Darbars that used to be completely packed to the brim when they had the Sant title is no longer happening. How sad!
Since he removed the sant title, I have noticed this is also true for where dass lives.

Chota veer
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਹਿ ,ਖਾਲਸਾ ਜੀਓ ਦਾਸ ਇਥੇ ਦੋ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਨਾਲ ਸੰਮਬੰਧਤ ਸਾਖੀਆਂ ਦਾ ਜਿਕਰ ਕਰਨਾ ਚਾਹਿਗਾ ਇਕ ਵਿਚ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਗੁਰਸਿਖ ਵਲੋਂ ਸ਼ੁਧ ਬਾਨੀ ਸੁਣਾਉਣ ਤੇ ਤਖਤ ਤੋਂ ਥਲੇ ਉਤਰਦੇ ਜਾ ਰਹੇ ਸਨ ,ਤੇ ਦੂਜੀ ਸਾਖੀ ਵਿਚ ਇਕ ਗੁਰਸਿਖ ਦੇ ਬਾਨੀ ਦੇ ਗਲਤ ਉਚਾਰਨ ਤੇ ਥਪੜ ਮਾਰਿਆ ਸੀ ! ਸੋ ਖਾਲਸਾ ਜੀ ਜਿਹੜੇ ਇਹ ਕਹੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਕੀ ਧਾਰਨਾਂ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਨੂੰ ਸਰਲ ਰੂਪ ਵਿਚ ਗਾਉਣ ਨੂੰ ਕਹੰਦੇ ਹਨ ਕੀ ਇਹ ਉਪਰੋਕਤ ਸਾਖੀਆਂ ਦੇ ਤੁਲ ਹੈ ! ਭੁਲ ਚੂਕ ਮੁਆਫ਼ ਜੀ

Another good thing about bhai Ranjit Singh is that he praises AKJ and bhai sahib bhai Randhir Singh ji in many of his diwans. He has never said a bad word about Jatha and only praises AKJ. He encourages sangat to attend rainsbais organised by AKJ and has organised rainsbais at Gurdwara ParmesharDwar.
This is true.
Here is an interview of bhai Ranjit Singh where he answers many questions ( I think there are 4 parts in total):

part 1-[www.youtube.com]

This will be my last post on this.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.