ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Larivaar Santhiaa & Larivaar Senchiaa

Posted by Damandeep Singh 
wjkkwjkf

Daas is having the urge to take santhiaa of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaaj, but the problem is we don't have any Singh hear who can give santhiaa and especially not of larivaar saroop. So. daas thought of going to Mehta for a year and get laha from there but because of study even this is impossible and Daas even doesn't have larivaar senchiaa. We have 1 larivaar saroop in Gurdwara Sahib but i need senchiaa.

1.) So, is there a way to take santhiaa from the internet or so?
2.) Where in India can i get shudh larivaar senchiaa?

Daas would be very grateful to you if you could help this Kookar.

wjkkwjkf
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
It is great to hear that your want to learn larvaar path bhai damandeep singh jee

1) Santhiya should be taken with a gursikh is highly recommend
But i know of gursikhs who have learn't them selfs because nobody was around to teach them. They slowly learned from audio recordings and now are very accomplished paathis.

2) In india senchiyaa are available (this the place i recommend they have nice laarvaar printed senchiya) the taksaal shop near siree darbar sahib, amritsar.

What is you location bhai sahib jee it would be better if you could get them in your own country, saves one from doing potential beadbee ie. senchiya at airport with security searches can sometimes not be good.
Veerjee daas lives in Germany. We are quite alot of Youth AKJ and Taksaal mixed but our elders are stuck in politics.(lol) So, that's why we have to do everything on our own.
Which sainchia are shudh?`x#cause i got to know that the taksaal saincheea have many mistakes but the shiromani commitee ones are shudh.

which ones are good? cause a friend is in amriotsar right and he can bring some. please guide and give ur advices please.
we use the taksaal senchiya they are very good, i have seen the sgpc ones the print and layout is not as good as the taksaal ones. The sgpc senchiya are smaller in size.
I Have Larivaar Senchiya/Pothiya In Two Bhaags Add They Are Printed From Damdami Taksaal, They Are Excellent!
When Doing Gurbani Abiyaas & Sehjh Path From Them, Daas Has Not Seen Any Major Mistakes.. Obv, Gurbani Should Be As Shud As Can Be But And I Have Little Knowledge Of Correct Gurbani Spellings.. But They Are Good Size Akaar And Beautifully Presented.

Gurbani Is Agaam Agadh Bodh

Amanjot Singh
Seeing the edition of Larrivaar Senchiaa Daas have which are printed by Mehta Taksaal Daas won't recommend to anyone. There are many printing errors and omissions. If time allowed Daas would post with pictures soon. SGPC ones are far better if not 100% accurate.

With Regards,
Jasjit Singh
Gurmukh Sajan Bhai Jasjit Singh Ji,

When You Post The Images Of The Printing Errors I Shall Check With My Senchiaa & See If They Are Errors In The Senchiaa I Have Too

Thanks

Amanjot Singh
VJKK VJKF

Daas has both Larivaar Senchiya (Damdami Taksal) and Pad-Che Senchiya (Pub: Bhai Chattar Singh Jeevan Singh, with stamp of Sri Hazoor Sahib). If anyone has the same Senchiya, and already gone through and corrected printing errors, then please post!

Larivaar Senchiya:

Pad-Che Senchiya:

VJKK VJKF
Navroop Singh
one's dass discuss with bhai mohinder singh kala sangha to recite banni does it compulsary for take santhia .bhai sahib ji answerd do ardass above the guru sahib and start recite bani if there was our guru ji they bless us with their kirpa to recite bani shudh
harsh singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> one's dass discuss with bhai mohinder singh kala
> sangha to recite banni does it compulsary for take
> santhia .bhai sahib ji answerd do ardass above
> the guru sahib and start recite bani if there was
> our guru ji they bless us with their kirpa to
> recite bani shudh

Wonderful reply by Bhai Sahb Mohinder Singh jee.. Guru jee and Gurbani is kirpaa dhaari bakshindh Pithaa,
AAP KARAAYE KARE AAP JEEO, AAPE SHABD SAVAARE.
Keep reading and reading and reading, He will teach you himself. Daas could not read even Gurmukhi until 3 years ago and used to do all Nitnem from English gutkay, now He takes Sevaa anytime anywhere.
Gurmukh Sajan -- Bhai Bhagatjot Singh Ji ,, You Truly Are Blessed By SatGuru Ji -- Dhun Gursikhi

Amanjot Singh

Gurmukh Sajan Bhai Jasjit Singh Ji,

When You Post The Images Of The Printing Errors I Shall Check With My Senchiaa & See If They Are Errors In The Senchiaa I Have Too

Thanks

Amanjot Singh

Bhai Amanjot Singh Jio,

Daas did not do complete paath from both Sencheaa but just randomly from second senchi yet find many differences. Couple of errors are brought to my attention by one of this forum reader too. See below table.

I would say if one does Paath thoroughly and carefully then many more errors can be seen.

With Regards,
Jasjit Singh
Bhai Harsh.. Singh Jio,

Thanks for sharing the best Gurmukhi answer. Guru Sahib is the ONLY ultimate Santhyia giver.

With Regards,
Jasjit Singh
Thanks Bh. Jasjit Singh Jeo..

Very Helpful Indeed

Gurbani Is Agaam, Agaad Bodh -- Dhun Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharajh

Amanjot Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login