ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Please answer these questions...

Posted by Kulbir Singh 
A Gursikh asked the following questions. Please post your answers:

--------------------------
1) Are we allowed to kill insects... like spider or stuff... well not really kill...but if u see some in ur room .. then just try and get it away... ???

2) Why do Singhs/ Singhneeaa go around Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj during Matha tekh...??? ( I hope u understand what i mean by that)

3) If a gora comes up to u and says there is no God ... what to say then??? (and i mean a Gora not a Sikh )....

4) What actually happens when someone dies...???

4) (That is a question someone asked me before) Is it allowed in Sikhi to get divorced... ??? If the husband is only after money and the wife wants to take amrit.. is it okay if they get separated??? cause once u have taken an Anand Karaj... u are one soul hunna... So is it okay..or shouldnt it be done???
----------------------
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
1) No, all animals have the same jot. If we are not allowed to kill chickens, buffalo's, dog's etc. then insects are no exception

2) I'm not sure, why do they? Must be symbolic of complete submission to Guru Sahib

3) Now whether a Gora, Kala, Peela asks me that question, its a very hard one to answer. Obiously, we can not use Gurbani references since they will instantly disgard it. Here are a few worldly things i'd ask/tell them that prove God exists.

1) Look at the sky, look how beautiful the stars are, and how many they are in number. Now look at the Earth, look at how perfect it is, the laws of the earth are so exact that the absence of one thing could screw up everything (i.e ozone, gravity, distance from sun). How could this all be by chance

2) Same concept^ except with your body. Your body is in such a perfect shape form, the absence of one or two internal organs could screw up everything.

3) Have you ever tasted a mango? Such a perfect and tasty fruit proves that a higher being must have created it.

4) Read Bhai Randhir Singh's autobiographysmiling smiley

Other two questions I have no knowledge about
1) yes, we can kill harmful. insect or animals; if we have no provision to throw those out.
2) Singhs go around Guru Sahib, to tell Guru Sahib that we have come to see you.
3) If a Gora comes up to me and says there is no God; I will ask him to kindly prove it.
4) When someone dies, his or her soul; leaves saying, " I am going, Bye"
5) if the wife does not like her husband and is brave enough to live without him, she should live separately.
ਦਾਸ ਦਾ ਤਾਂ ਪਹਿਲੇ ਪ੍ਰਸ਼ਨ ਦਾ ਉਤਰ ਹੈ"ਜਬੇ ਬਾਣ ਲਾਗਿਓ,ਤਬੇ ਰੋਸ ਜਾਗਿਓ" ਅਗਰ ਮਛੱਰ ਡੰਗ ਮਾਰੇਗਾ ਤਾਂ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਕਿਸ ਤਰਾਂ ਉਸਨੂੰ ਬਖਸ਼ ਦਿਊ!
1. there is no way we can do anything in this world. Everything that happens, happens in Hukam. Nothing dies, nothing takes birth. No one can kill anyone. Yes, you only leave this body made of maya. Without Wahegurus hukam, nothing happens. If he makes you kill someones body, you cannot stop it. If he want to save some ones body, you cannot stop that either. Insect has a kaal as well. When its swas are over, it will die. Some Bhana will happen and game would be over. So there is no way you can kill someone inner body
"NEH KISH JANME NEH KISH MARE"
"PAKAR JEE AANIYA, DEH BINASI, MATI KO BISMAL KIYA. JOT SAROOP ANAHAT LAGI KAHO HALAL KAYA KIYA"
"HUKME ANDAR SAB KO BAHAR HUKAM NA KOYE"
"HUKME AAVE HUKME JAYE, BOOJE HUKAM SO SACH SAMAYE"

2.Parkarma- is tradition to offer respect to guru sahib but this respect is mere Dikhawa if you dont have sach in your heart:

"SEES NIVAYEEYE KAYA THIYE JA RIDHEY KASUDHE JAAYE"
" APRADHI DOONA NIVE JO HANTA MIRGAHYE"

so guru sahib only gets happy if you have sach and naam in your heart, otherwise every thing is bhekh. Yes, if you are in true love then i have seen singhs doing multiple parikarmas but that is not singh doing it, that is guru sahib making him do it.
3.It is not just gora, even sikhs says that there is no god. Answer is simple:
'SAKAT SANG NA KEEJYE PIYARE JE KA PAAR VASAYE,
JIS MILIYE HAR VEESRE PIYAREE SO MUH KAALE UTH JAYE,
MANMUKH DHOYI NA MILE PIYARE DARGEH MILE SAJAYE"

"KABEER SANGAT KARYEE SADH KI ANT KARE NIRBAHU'
SAKAT SANG NA KEEJYE JA TE HOYE BINAHO"

"KABEER SAKAT SANG NA KEEJEYE DOOROH JAYEEYE BHAG,
BASAN KARO PARSIYE TAU KASH LAGE DAAG"

There are always two schools of thoughts. God has multiple school of thoughts. Untill or unless, you have reached upto certain awastha, try not to engage with SAKAT mati as they will induce Bharam in your mind as well.
4. Death is of two types, Manmukhi death and Gurmukhi death. manmukh is scared to die, gursikhs love to die
"KABEER JIS MARNE TE JAG DARE MERE MAN AANAND
MARNE HI TE PAYEEYE POORAN PARMANAND"
Manmuks stays in maya and are scared to leave maya, gursikhs have no love with maya.
"GURMUKH AAYE JAYE NISANG"
Gursikhs never die. Manmukhs keep on dying.
5 We all are wahegurus wives, so how can we think of taking divorce from him. Where will we go??

Daas,
Kawaljit Singh
2) From camps/sangat I've learned that we do parkarma because Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the Dhir (central part) of a sikh's life.... so when we do parkarma , we are supposed to keep our mukh/focus towards guru ji, during the whole parkarma.......it symbolizes that throughout our life, our mukh is towards guru ji(we're gurmukh), our focus is guru ji, and to remind us that Guru Ji should be the integral part of our life. Singh/Singhneea also do parkarma of shastars.

Could also have something to do with the 'one Purukh, and all else are Naars' concept cause we keep Guru Ji towards the right hand side and parkarma is kind of like lavaan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login