ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee Khalsa

Posted by gsingh 
Sant Gurbachan Singh Jee Taking Amrit
In 1920 AD the Singh Sabha Movement had a program at Akhaara Nagar, Sant Jee’s birth village. For five days, Keertan, Katha and heavy parchar of Sikhi happened. A lot of Keertanis, Katha Vachikcs, Dhadhi Jathas, and Mahapurakhs came. The Jathedar of Buddha Dal, Baba Sahib Singh along with the Dal came, Baba Harnaam Singh Jee, Sardar Teja Singh, Baba Bhagwan Singh Jee, Giani Hari Singh Jee, Pandit Gurbaksh Singh Jee, Brahm Giani Baba Vaisakha Singh Jee Dadaihar Vale, Sakatar Santa Singh Jee, Pandit Waryam Singh Jee, and lots of other Mahan Gursikhs came. Also the great parcharik of the Panth, Brahmgiani Sant Sundar Singh Jee Bhindranwale came.

Listening to the Katha of Sant Sundar Singh Jee
Sant Sundar Singh Jee did such beautiful katha, that Giani Gurbachan Singh Jee, felt such peace that he had never felt before. His soul was drenched in love for God. That day Sant Sundar Singh Jee had done Katha of the first Salok of Jaitsree Dee Vaar:

ਆਦਿ ਪੂਰਨ ਮਧਿ ਪੂਰਨ ਅੰਤਿ ਪੂਰਨ ਪਰਮੇਸੁਰਹ ॥ (705)

And afterwords did keertan of this shabad:
ਗੁਰ ਕਾ ਬਚਨੁ ਬਸੈ ਜੀਅ ਨਾਲੇ ॥ (679)

They did such beautiful katha that:
ਬਾਣੀ ਉਚਰਹਿ ਸਾਧ ਜਨ ਅਮਿਉ ਚਲਹਿ ਝਰਣੇ ॥ (320)
The Holy beings chant the Bani of the Word, like nectar flowing from a spring.
At this time Guru Jee did so much kirpa on Giani Gurbachan Singh that automatically vaahiguroo vaahiguroo jaap would start with each and every breath.

ਮੇਰੈ ਮਨਿ ਪ੍ਰੇਮੁ ਲਗੋ ਹਰਿ ਤੀਰ ॥ (861)
My mind is pierced through by the arrow of the Lord's Love.

Meeting Sant Sundar Singh Jee

When the Deevan finished, Giani Gurbachan Singh said Fateh outloud to Sant Sundar Singh Jee, and after this remained quiet. Sant Sundar Singh Jee, sensing the state of Giani Gurbachan Singh Jee said: “ Oh Gurmukh what desires do you have?” Giani Gurbachan Singh replied:
ਗੁਰਮੁਖਿ ਪਿਆਰੇ ਆਇ ਮਿਲੁ ਮੈ ਚਿਰੀ ਵਿਛੁੰਨੇ ਰਾਮ ਰਾਜੇ ॥
O my Love, come and meet me as Gurmukh; I have been separated from You for so long, Lord King.
ਮੇਰਾ ਮਨੁ ਤਨੁ ਬਹੁਤੁ ਬੈਰਾਗਿਆ ਹਰਿ ਨੈਣ ਰਸਿ ਭਿੰਨੇ ॥
My mind and body are sad; my eyes are wet with the Lord's sublime essence.

Giani Gurbachan Singh said please bless me with naam. What Sant Sundar Singh Jee said next is written by Giani Gurbachan Singh in Sri Gurmukh Prakash on page 914:

Taking Amrit and becoming a Complete Khalsa
The next day Sant Sundar Singh Jee was in the Panj Pyarai that prepared amirt in the presence of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj. 500 Singhs took amrit including Giani Gurbachan Singh Jee. Giani Gurbachan Singh made their last name into Khalsa. From that day on obeying the hukam of the Panj Pyarai, he adopted the Khalsa Rehat. Guru Gobind Singh as his father, Mata Sahib Dev Kaur as his mother, his birth was at Sri Kesgarh Sahib and he was a resident of Sri Anandpur Sahib. He got Vaahiguroo mantar and mool mantar from the Panj Pyarai:

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ
ੴ ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨਿਰਭਉ ਨਿਰਵੈਰੁ ਅਕਾਲ ਮੂਰਤਿ ਅਜੂਨੀ ਸੈਭੰ ਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥ ਜਪੁ ॥ ਆਦਿ ਸਚੁ ਜੁਗਾਦਿ ਸਚੁ ॥ ਹੈ ਭੀ ਸਚੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਹੋਸੀ ਭੀ ਸਚੁ ॥੧॥

From that day forward, vaahiguroo jaap started and would keep on going until they would breathe their last. Sant Jee felt peace they placed everything, their mind body and wealth in the feet of Guru Jee.

ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ ਨਾਮੁ ਨਿਰਮੋਲਕੁ ਹੀਰਾ ਗੁਰਿ ਦੀਨੋ ਮੰਤਾਨੀ ॥ ਡਿਗੈ ਨ ਡੋਲੈ ਦ੍ਰਿੜੁ ਕਰਿ ਰਹਿਓ ਪੂਰਨ ਹੋਇ ਤ੍ਰਿਪਤਾਨੀ ॥੨॥
ਓਇ ਜੁ ਬੀਚ ਹਮ ਤੁਮ ਕਛੁ ਹੋਤੇ ਤਿਨ ਕੀ ਬਾਤ ਬਿਲਾਨੀ ॥ ਅਲੰਕਾਰ ਮਿਲਿ ਥੈਲੀ ਹੋਈ ਹੈ ਤਾ ਤੇ ਕਨਿਕ ਵਖਾਨੀ ॥੩॥
ਪ੍ਰਗਟਿਓ ਜੋਤਿ ਸਹਜ ਸੁਖ ਸੋਭਾ ਬਾਜੇ ਅਨਹਤ ਬਾਨੀ ॥ ਕਹੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਨਿਹਚਲ ਘਰੁ ਬਾਧਿਓ ਗੁਰਿ ਕੀਓ ਬੰਧਾਨੀ ॥੪॥੫॥

Lots of Stories about Sant Jee on this blog:
[dasandas.blogspot.com]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
good job singh
Vaheguro, listening to the akath katha of Gurbani, how could such a high avastha Gurmukh not feel such spiritual bliss...such is the power of Gurbani!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login