ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baba Puran SIngh Jee Kericho Vale (soho road) and Bhai Randhir Singh Jee

Posted by khalsa1968 
WJKKWJKF

Was there ever a meeting between Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Jee and Baba Puran Singh Jee Kericho Valay (soho road valay)?

Also, did Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Ji ever meet Baba Nand Singh Jee Nanaksar Valay?

WJKKWJKF
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ

Baba Puran Singh Ji did meet Bhai Sahib once. I believe the meeting took place in Ludhiana when Bhai Sahib used to live in Model Town. What I have heard is that Baba ji and some sathi came to meet Bhai Sahib whilst he was resting and a sevadar turned them away. When Bhai Sahib woke up, he enquired with the sevadar why he had turned them away and then told him to go and bring them back. I am not sure of the what happened when they met but will try and find out, if I can.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ
Any more info?
Vaheguroo Jee...would love some more details.
The following is what I recall from speaking with the family that was present with Baba ji when they visited Bhai Sahib

This incident took place roughly in February/March 1961 (Bhai Sahib passed away in April 1961). Baba Puran Singh and some sathi's were in Ludhiana for a wedding and decided to visit Bhai Sahib Ji. When they got to Bhai Sahib's house they were turned away by a sevadaar, saying that Bhai Sahib is resting. They had only walked back roughly 200 yards when the same sevadaar came running after them to say Bhai Sahib has asked them to come back.

The family that was with Baba ji when they visited, say Bhai Sahib was lying on the bed as his body had become quite weak by then. Out of respect Baba ji touched Bhai Sahib's feet, exchanged Gurfateh and thereafter sat in each other's company for a while. Although there was no verbal conversation, it was described as a moving experience where it could be felt that both Baba ji and Bhai Sahib were communicating through a medium of higher consciousness.
Vaheguroo... thanks for sharing.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login