ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cancer's Of The Nation

Posted by nehung 
Cancer's Of The Nation
August 28, 2016 06:23PM
Cancer /kænsər/, also known as a Pakhandi Baba(fake holy man) or Self Proclaimed Saints, is a group of - MODERATOR CUT FOR INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE - involving abnormally dumb follower with the potential to invade or spread to other parts of the religion. Not all Saints are cancerous; those spiritually connected saints do not spread hatred to any part of the religion. Possible signs and symptoms include: fights between themselves, abnormal rituals, destroy those who do good, creates frictions in the community, and misuse their status to rape and blackmail those who are trying to earn a living, among others. While these symptoms may indicate cancer, they may also occur due to other issues such as politicians. There are over 1 million different known cancers that affect the religion.

When someone who has taken the liberty to make reading the holy scripture of Sri Guru Granth Sahibji with correct commas and full stop, We have these fake saints who go all out to stop this noble deed because these fake baba’s don’t want the community to learn and understand the holy scripture because that would only mean that their fake ritual will come to an end. I wish that the Immortal throne make a wise decision and don’t get involved in the dirty politic of these fake saints

Actual info on cancer can be found at
Cancer i/ˈkænsər/, also known as a malignant tumor or malignant neoplasm, is a group of diseases involving abnormal cell growth with the potential to invade or spread to other parts of the body.[1][2] Not all tumors are cancerous;benign tumors do not spread to other parts of the body.[2] Possible signs and symptoms include: a new lump, abnormal bleeding, a prolonged cough, unexplained weight loss, and a change in bowel movements, among others.[3] While these symptoms may indicate cancer, they may also occur due to other issues.[3] There are over 100 different known cancers that affect humans.

Link from Wikipedia - [en.wikipedia.org]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Cancer's Of The Nation
August 29, 2016 10:25AM
Vahiguroo Jio_/\_

This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Siree Raag on Pannaa 46

isrIrwgu mhlw 5 ]
sireeraag mehalaa 5 ||
Siree Raag, Fifth Mehla:

pRIiq lgI iqsu sc isau mrY n AwvY jwie ]
preeth lagee this sach sio marai n aavai jaae ||
I have fallen in love with the True Lord. He does not die, He does not come and go.

nw vyCoiVAw ivCuVY sB mih rihAw smwie ]
naa vaeshhorriaa vishhurrai sabh mehi rehiaa samaae ||
In separation, He is not separated from us; He is pervading and permeating amongst all.

dIn drd duK BMjnw syvk kY sq Bwie ]
dheen dharadh dhukh bha(n)janaa saevak kai sath bhaae ||
He is the Destroyer of the pain and suffering of the meek. He bears True Love for His servants.

Acrj rUpu inrMjno guir mylwieAw mwie ]1]
acharaj roop nira(n)jano gur maelaaeiaa maae ||1||
Wondrous is the Form of the Immaculate One. Through the Guru, I have met Him, O my mother! ||1||

BweI ry mIqu krhu pRBu soie ]
bhaaee rae meeth karahu prabh soe ||
O Siblings of Destiny, make God your Friend.

mwieAw moh prIiq iDRgu suKI n dIsY koie ]1] rhwau ]
maaeiaa moh pareeth dhhrig sukhee n dheesai koe ||1|| rehaao ||
Cursed is emotional attachment and love of Maya; no one is seen to be at peace. ||1||Pause||

dwnw dwqw sIlvMqu inrmlu rUpu Apwru ]
dhaanaa dhaathaa seelava(n)th niramal roop apaar ||
God is Wise, Giving, Tender-hearted, Pure, Beautiful and Infinite.

sKw shweI Aiq vfw aUcw vfw Apwru ]
sakhaa sehaaee ath vaddaa oochaa vaddaa apaar ||
He is our Companion and Helper, Supremely Great, Lofty and Utterly Infinite.

bwlku ibriD n jwxIAY inhclu iqsu drvwru ]
baalak biradhh n jaaneeai nihachal this dharavaar ||
He is not known as young or old; His Court is Steady and Stable.

jo mMgIAY soeI pweIAY inDwrw AwDwru ]2]
jo ma(n)geeai soee paaeeai nidhhaaraa aadhhaar ||2||
Whatever we seek from Him, we receive. He is the Support of the unsupported. ||2||

ijsu pyKq iklivK ihrih min qin hovY sWiq ]
jis paekhath kilavikh hirehi man than hovai saa(n)th ||
Seeing Him, our evil inclinations vanish; mind and body become peaceful and tranquil.

iek min eyku iDAweIAY mn kI lwih BrWiq ]
eik man eaek dhhiaaeeai man kee laahi bharaa(n)th ||
With one-pointed mind, meditate on the One Lord, and the doubts of your mind will be dispelled.

gux inDwnu nvqnu sdw pUrn jw kI dwiq ]
gun nidhhaan navathan sadhaa pooran jaa kee dhaath ||
He is the Treasure of Excellence, the Ever-fresh Being. His Gift is Perfect and Complete.

sdw sdw AwrwDIAY idnu ivsrhu nhI rwiq ]3]
sadhaa sadhaa aaraadhheeai dhin visarahu nehee raath ||3||
Forever and ever, worship and adore Him. Day and night, do not forget Him. ||3||

ijn kau pUrib iliKAw iqn kw sKw goivMdu ]
jin ko poorab likhiaa thin kaa sakhaa govi(n)dh ||
One whose destiny is so pre-ordained, obtains the Lord of the Universe as his Companion.

qnu mnu Dnu ArpI sBo sgl vwrIAY ieh ijMdu ]
than man dhhan arapee sabho sagal vaareeai eih ji(n)dh ||
I dedicate my body, mind, wealth and all to Him. I totally sacrifice my soul to Him.

dyKY suxY hdUir sd Git Git bRhmu rivMdu ]
dhaekhai sunai hadhoor sadh ghatt ghatt breham ravi(n)dh ||
Seeing and hearing, He is always close at hand. In each and every heart, God is pervading.

AikrqGxw no pwldw pRB nwnk sd bKisMdu ]4]13]83]
akirathaghanaa no paaladhaa prabh naanak sadh bakhasi(n)dh ||4||13||83||
Even the ungrateful ones are cherished by God. O Nanak, He is forever the Forgiver. ||4||13||83||

Vahiguroo Jio_/\_
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login