ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Joot Help

Posted by jsingh84 
Joot Help
June 08, 2014 02:07PM
There were 2 bottles of drinks one was my sisters who is not amritdhari and one was mine I accidentally picked hers up unknowingly and took a sip what should I do?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Joot Help
June 09, 2014 02:07AM
jsingh84
There were 2 bottles of drinks one was my sisters who is not amritdhari and one was mine I accidentally picked hers up unknowingly and took a sip what should I do?

Ask her to take Amrit !

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
June 09, 2014 09:43AM
Since you have not eaten non-bibeki food intentionally, it is not mandatory to get pesh but you can get Ardaas done in your local Amritvela Sangat or other Sangat you regularly attend. Alternatively, you can bring it up with local Gursikhs and if they agree, then do an Ardaas yourself.

Kulbir Singh
June 09, 2014 11:01AM
There is no doubt Jhoot from a non amritdhari Sikh is a kurehit, but I don't think its a bajjar kurehit where you have to pesh in front of Panj Pyaare. I think when we commit a kurehit we have to do more then Ardas, we have to take the necessary steps to prevent such things from happening again. When I first took Amrit I use to make such clumsy mistakes at one point I even ate food from a non Amridhari Sikh because I trusted the Sikh who offered it too me. When I decided improve my level of Bibek many of these clumsy mistakes were removed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login