ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

AISA PREM PYAAR VAHEGURU NAAL KARNA CHAHEEDHA

Posted by singhni 
We spend our lives thinking that we are going through so much dukh... and that we are put through so much on a daily basis.. but we forget about the simple naam drir that guru sahib gave us when we took khande bhate da amrit... Sarab rogh ka aukadh naam kaliyaan roop mangal gun gaam..

WE are not to become slaves of our panj dhootha.... we are to fight them.... with every last breath... whether we are torn to pieces.. whether our head is in a different place then our sareer.. vaheguru.. dhan dhan dhan dhan baba deep singh jee...

We are to fight.. whether we feel like giving up.. it doesn't matter whether we are tired.... it doesn't matter if there is a fire burning us as we walk... we have to fight those panj dhootha

nadaro ar sio jab jayae laro nischai kar apaneee jeeth karo!!!!!!!!

SOORA SO PECHANIYAI JO LARAI DEEN KE HATH> PURJA PURJA KAT MARAI KABHOO NA CHADAI KETH!!!!

What I wanted to say that no matter how much pain we are in... no matter how ripped apart we are in... it is nothing compared to the shaheed singhs

DHAN DHAN DHAN Bhai FAUJA SINGH JEe.. he took 13 bullets to his chest.. dhan dhan bhai keval singh je who covered his body to bhai fauja singh jee's body...

We need to have that pyaar for vaheguru.. AISA PREM PYAAR!!!!!

Because pyaar tho bina Sikh nahee!!!!!! PYAAR THO BINA EH KHALSA VICH HIMAT NAHEE AASAKDEE!

We are all future leaders of the panth.. .I consider it my personal responsibility... to look up to dhan dhan dhan guru tegh bahadur jee jine de charkriya te chare.. aarae naal chira gaye.. Is this what guru tegh bahadur gave these sacrifices for...! So that wee can all become daas of panj dhooth

Jere singh jaila vich baitkae naam japdae.. una tho mai kurbaan balihaar jaandee ha

Panj dhooth nu hara ke we can become shaheed.. We can have the himmat to become the same shaheed singhs and singhniyaa

We can give our lives our blood to the panth.. and help keep the panth going... because without the kurbaaniyaa of the shaheed singhs
we wouldn't be here now. .I wouldn't be a gursikh.. I would be a hindu.. shehad eh pyaari pyaari Sikhi hondi vi nahee

Guru sahib de rehat tho bina zindagee da faida koyee nahee..

There is no point in living life if we don't dedicate our than man dhan.. to fighting the panj dhooooothss...
GURRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

KAAAM KRODH LOBH MOH AND AHUNKAAR

WHy have we come into this life if we are not going until we become ripped apart. limb by limb.. joint by joint... finger nail by finger nail...

LIfe is worthless without guur sahibs naam.. .without winning over the world.. man jeethai jag jeeth...

SO my message is.. we should love vaheguru. so much.. that if we are taken to a corner by the indian police.. and tortured.. .electrocuted.. .and me being a girl I could possibly be raped... and have my legs ripped apart... and have my legs run over by trucks.. like the singhniyaa in operation shudi karan endured.... then we should still be japing naam.. swaasgiraas.naam should be going.

Operation shudi karan... was a terrible thing that happened... aand I don't trust that the indian police are done raping Sikh women.. I don't trust.. I don'ot trust that operation blackcat can't happen again.. because

"The Indian Forces also began a program of “shudhee karan”, which was a code name for the rape of Sikh women. They joked that the offspring of their rapes would change the genetic makeup of the Sikh community and they would kill the Resistance in this way. Many rape victims took their own lives, unable to live with the ongoing humiliation at the hands of the Indian police."

NObody can change the genetic makeup of the khalsa panth.. we cant let them.. as soon as we accept defeat at the hands of panj dhooth.. we are losing a stronger panth... we won't be able to give those paapis the punishment they deserve.. they have to suffer...they have to be tortured..the way bibiyaa were tortured...

"When Gurmeet Kaur was brought to the police station, she was stripped naked and tortured in the verandah of the police station in plain view of all the police officers. That night, the police blindfolded her and locked her in a room. In that room, drunken Indian Police officers took turns raping her. Gurmeet Kaur fell unconscious and when she woke the next morning, she found herself covered in blood and stark naked.

The next day, Gurmeet Kaur was tortured again. The perverse and twisted police officers went so far as to put salt and chili peppers into Gurmeet Kaur’s private parts. "

This has happened.. if we don't equip our minds.. throough sarabloh rehits.. and gurbaani and naam.. then if time comes for me to fight... and standsidebyside with the singhs.. and fight... for the panth... then I will succumb to the treatment of the indian police... and I am not ready to succumb.. steadfastedness is what I will be in gursikhee. .and I won't give it up for anything.. I will take everything... we have to make our minds. like that...
That is hwy I have to fight the panj dhooths...so I can get that kind of pyaar for gursikhee and guru sahib.. and that if I am tortured like that I don't die..

Aisa prem pyaar we should all aim to have for guru sahib... aisa prem pyaar is what I want for meetee meetee gursikhee...

This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in Raag Aasaa on Pannaa 391

Awsw mhlw 5 ]

aasaa mehalaa 5 ||

Aasaa, Fifth Mehla:

pRB kI pRIiq sdw suKu hoie ]

prabh kee preeth sadhaa sukh hoe ||

In the Love of God, eternal peace is obtained.

pRB kI pRIiq duKu lgY n koie ]

prabh kee preeth dhukh lagai n koe ||

In the Love of God, one is not touched by pain.

IF WE LOVE GURU SAHIB ENOUGH... WE WILL BE ABLE TO ENDURE THE TORTURES>> WITHOUT A SINGLE COMPLAINT
SO WHY COMPLAIN.. WHEN DHAN DHAN DASHMESH PITA HAS BLESSED US WITH PYAARI PYAARI GURSIKHEE

pRB kI pRIiq haumY mlu Koie ]

prabh kee preeth houmai mal khoe ||

In the Love of God, the filth of ego is washed away.

pRB kI pRIiq sd inrml hoie ]1]

prabh kee preeth sadh niramal hoe ||1||

In the Love of God, one becomes forever immaculate. ||1||

sunhu mIq AYsw pRym ipAwru ]

sunahu meeth aisaa praem piaar ||

Listen, O friend: show such love and affection to God,

jIA pRwn Gt Gt AwDwru ]1] rhwau ]

jeea praan ghatt ghatt aadhhaar ||1|| rehaao ||

the Support of the soul, the breath of life, of each and every heart. ||1||Pause||

pRB kI pRIiq Bey sgl inDwn ]

prabh kee preeth bheae sagal nidhhaan ||

In the Love of God, all treasures are obtained.

pRB kI pRIiq irdY inrml nwm ]

prabh kee preeth ridhai niramal naam ||

In the Love of God, the Immaculate Naam fills the heart.

pRB kI pRIiq sd soBwvMq ]

prabh kee preeth sadh sobhaava(n)th ||

In the Love of God, one is eternally embellished.

pRB kI pRIiq sB imtI hY icMq ]2]

prabh kee preeth sabh mittee hai chi(n)th ||2||

In the Love of God, all anxiety is ended. ||2||

pRB kI pRIiq iehu Bvjlu qrY ]

prabh kee preeth eihu bhavajal tharai ||

In the Love of God, one crosses over this terrible world-ocean.

pRB kI pRIiq jm qy nhI frY ]

prabh kee preeth jam thae nehee ddarai ||

In the Love of God, one does not fear death.

pRB kI pRIiq sgl auDwrY ]

prabh kee preeth sagal oudhhaarai ||

In the Love of God, all are saved.

pRB kI pRIiq clY sMgwrY ]3]

prabh kee preeth chalai sa(n)gaarai ||3||

The Love of God shall go along with you. ||3||

Awphu koeI imlY n BUlY ]

aapahu koee milai n bhoolai ||

By himself, no one is united, and no one goes astray.

ijsu ik®pwlu iqsu swDsMig GUlY ]

jis kirapaal this saadhhasa(n)g ghoolai ||

One who is blessed by God's Mercy, joins the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy.

khu nwnk qyrY kurbwxu ]

kahu naanak thaerai kurabaan ||

Says Nanak, I am a sacrifice to You.

sMq Et pRB qyrw qwxu ]4]34]85]

sa(n)th outt prabh thaeraa thaan ||4||34||85||

O God, You are the Support and the Strength of the Saints. ||4||34||85||

DHAN DHAN DHAN GURSIKHEE!!!

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA
VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!!!!!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Nice wirteup Bhenjio! Can you further please shed some more light on Bibi Gurmeet Kaur Jee.

Ravinder Singh
We as a Gursikhi kaum can thus start by not being so aloof when question, advice, etc is sought to selective only..as to me that is also Punj dhoot ji Singhni.
why wait until we become victims of real bhoots of world to prove our Gursikhi resilience, when we are so fragmented, and aloof as a community seeking the one Akal Purakh's love and approval ji?
take the RSS example, so united to eliminate those who are threat to Hinduism...so ready to defend their fanaticism as a united terror, yet the world consider us Sikhs as terror potentials, because there is really no such strength, unity, leadership, love amongst our kaum...
the excuse is always we should not discuss our spirituality openly..Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh ji had no qualms about sharing His blessings..neither did he even deny free thinker bhagat Singh his guidance, and blessings ji...punj dhoot can be fought only if we living amongst god loving...not Maya loving...and if our online Gurmukhs always so aloof, how in Waheguru's great name can Maya be overcome or bhoots of India be overcome ji...no wonder Prof Bhullar is in deep depression...where is the spiritual upliftment from our kaum for him ji...been decades he has been in prison after losing family to Indian police...what has our Gursikhi kaum done for him, as the contemporaries of Bhai Randhir Singh jio did for him when he was imprisoned ji...there is too much aloofness haumai within our Gursikhi kaum too ji..let our consider this with utter humility ji...why are we only so concerned with saving our own souls, instead of reaching out to each other ji..
bhul chuk muaf Waheguru
AKJ as Bhai Randhir Singh discipline (akjfaq.com, tapoban) is very very very powerful, and their Amrit is what sustains me in this very dangerous kalyug, and if only we unite against kalyug, then the 5 jhoots, bhoots will be overcome ji...just yesterday received Sikh Coalition email about Gursikh doctor in NYC brutally attacked by teenagers who called him Osama, same situation daily with students in NYC (giani in gurdwara listens to hindi music, thus no purity of Gursikhi hete).
strength only gained when there is rehitvaan AKJ Singhni, and Bhai Jasjit Singh, and his small congregation is what sustains you ji...
bhul chuk muaf Waheguru
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login