Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sachkhand and Darshan

Posted by gurujisdaughter 
Sachkhand and Darshan
March 02, 2013 10:40PM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsaa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I recently took Amrit by Waheguru ji's Kirpa. I got in touch with Gursikhs who do alot of Naam Simran. I know so many people who say they go to Sachkhand while living in this janam, and also see Gurus. I was wondering is this something what the whole panth believes in?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Sachkhand and Darshan
March 04, 2013 08:04AM

I know so many people who say they go to Sachkhand while living in this janam, and also see Gurus. I was wondering is this something what the whole panth believes in?

It is possible to see and feel Anand of Sachkhand through the Dasam Duaar but this is a very rare occurrence. If many people are telling you that they are going to Sachkhand, then something is not right. They are probably visiting or experiencing a spiritual experience of lower planes and thinking that they are in Sachkhand. There are some really great mystical realms e.g. countless mystical realms in the most beautiful Sharam Khand or even Gyaan Khand. Even heaven which is in Dharam Khand is an extremely beautiful and comfortable place. Going to Sachkhand is a very very rare occurrence.

Kulbir Singh
July 26, 2013 02:22PM
Kaal Singh and your bhen ji, please read the above post very carefully.

Try to be humble and accept that having nice physical darshans in no way sachkhand. Sachkhand is way above 5 tat, so is karam khand and sharam khand. Gyan khand has many different types of 5tat as stated in sri japji sahib.

At the most these physical darshans could be some heavenly abode in dharam khand because I have read about the anand of gyan khand in bhai sahib's "sackhand darshan" book. Your experiences cannot even be in gyan khand because of the maha anand prakaash which is brighter then millions of suns and the millions upon millions of indescribale beautiful naads resounding there. Another possiblity is maya has created a sargun type illusion to keep one away from the nirgun destination.

In ego you may be stubborn and believe you are in sachkhand despite the above information. But remember only one completley without haumai can reach sachkhand!

I wrote this post as I fear kaal singh's and singhani miripiri's posts may brainwash youth and lead other gursikhs reading this forum into lower levels of gurmat spirituality.
July 26, 2013 03:45PM
Only a Brahmgiani can go to Sachkhand. When someone claims they have gone to Sachkhand, they are indirectly saying they are Brahmgiani. Another way of seeing this is as Kulbir Singh Jee has mentioned that perhaps someone has gone to some lower spiritual destination which they then interpret as being "Sachkhand". Only the highest of the high Gursikhs have Sachkhand Avastha. They are very rare.
July 30, 2013 04:43AM
I overlooked this post and been asking Guru Maharaj, how is it His darshan so blessing even non-Sikhs, as Kaal Singh mentioned in another post..now I obtained His reply...dhan Guru dhan Guru pyareo...
Anonymous User
August 11, 2013 04:41AM
Saadh sangat IS Sachkhand.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login