ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gold and body

Posted by preet kokri 
Gold and body
January 29, 2013 11:21AM
Is it true that body requires a certain amount of gold on regular basis? Personally i think God's not so impartial to provide any health giving element to rich persons only.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Gold and body
January 30, 2013 02:25AM
This is for the first time daas has came across such a query. Personally I think for a Gursikh Baani and Bana is enough.

ਮਤਿ ਵਿਚਿ ਰਤਨ ਜਵਾਹਰ ਮਾਣਿਕ ਜੇ ਇਕ ਗੁਰ ਕੀ ਸਿਖ ਸੁਣੀ ॥

Sarbloh is enough for a Gursikh.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.
January 30, 2013 09:53AM
I was browsing net then i read that gold is essential for heart functioning. And dont know what the truth is but i've heard-
1. Arrows of guru gobind singh ji had gold attached to the tip of arrows to heal the enemy in case he didnt die.
2. In ayurved gold ashes r used as medicine.
Here my query is that is gold really important.
January 30, 2013 03:14PM
I have came across many sites and people saying little bear is good for health... Is that mean we should drink it... Lol

I think every person have their own views on it i.e. what's good for health what's not... But as jaskirat veer ji has said sarbh loh is enough for gursikh...

Bhul chuk muaf...
January 31, 2013 03:36AM

I was browsing net then i read that gold is essential for heart functioning. And dont know what the truth is but i've heard-
1. Arrows of guru gobind singh ji had gold attached to the tip of arrows to heal the enemy in case he didnt die.
2. In ayurved gold ashes r used as medicine.
Here my query is that is gold really important.

I remember hearing that the gold on the tips of the arrows was there so that the families of those killed were able to afford a funeral for whoever had died.
January 31, 2013 07:54AM
In truth you body has the ability to heal itself and works properly, many people in india does not eat and are healthy.
Scientist comes up with every new thing every other day and then same scientist tells you no it is not good for your health but you ahve to realize they are just experimenting and I am in this line so trust me most of the time we are not sure either.

you can search internet and you will find many people are breatherian which means they don't eat of drink and live on prana.
Back in punjab we had a female in our village and she did not eat for more than 30 years and was healthy and I used to think no she eats when nobody watching lol but Now I know better.

Placebo effects works with just a belief system of human, you can give sugar pills to people and tell them they will work like gold for your heart and just made them pay huge amount of money and I gurantee you it will works.
I was reading a book holographic universe, Its a good book based on science, give it a try it explain alot about human mind and how we are the one who influnce ourself.

and about beer thing lol, I agree too I am health freak so I search stuff and they were telling how one cup of red wine is good for health and I was like naw i'll pass it lol
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login