ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The little things

Posted by different 
The little things
January 24, 2013 10:12PM
wjkkwjkf

To make a long story short, I've grown up in a family where I haven't had the privilege of learning certain things that sometimes come naturally to amritdharee people (like how to properly take a bath). It is pretty embarrassing to ask something like that but I was hoping for some guidance on how to live in a gurmat approved way. Most of my posts will probably questions of this sort and I hope I can get some help. So here's some questions I can think of right now. I have a general idea of most things but not specifics or requirements.

1. Proper way to take care of kes and dispose(don't know the proper term) of kes
2. Proper steps to make degh
3. How to do seva of guru sahib(hukamnama, daily seva, requirements)
4. Bath taking steps

Thats all I can think of for now but I will ask any more as they come to me. Any help is much appreciated.

wjkkwjkf
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: The little things
January 25, 2013 10:56AM
Please see:

1. [gurmatbibek.com]
2. [www.gurmatbibek.com]
3. [gurmatbibek.com]
4. [gurmatbibek.com]

These contain answers to some of your questions. Hopefully others can shed more light on number 1 and 3.
January 30, 2013 10:57AM
Personal suggestion is that awla oil mixed with mustard oil is best for hair.
January 31, 2013 12:53AM
Thanks for the replies! 1. and 4. have been clarified completely hopefully for 2. and 3. the steps can be laid out the same way? Like where to keep your kesh and specifically how to dispose of shed kesh.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login