Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

my humblest limitless apologies

Posted by ks 
my humblest limitless apologies
October 05, 2012 03:17PM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh,
I would like to convey my humblest unlimited apologies to bluearmy, BhawanGill, my local Gurdwara Giani Jio...and any others who I may have irked, hurt, disrespected through my 'cry baby' posts due to my evil weak mind...
Having read the Autobiography of Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jio (www.bsrstrust.org), I realise how much of a humiliating weakest link of a hopeful (because I now also realise I am not a Sikh until I achieve required discipline, and devotion of Gurmat Maryada of Gurmat Bibeki as per Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jio..as He was enlightened by none other than King Guru Gobind Singh Jio, and King of Kings Guru Granth Sahib Jio) Sikh.
Var Var Bhul chuk muaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Vahiguroo jee ka Khalsa Vahiguroo jee ki Fateh jio,

Please don't be sorry. I hadn't felt offended by your post. In fact I am sorry if I have offended you in any way by my views or posts.
We all are here to learn something new about Gursikhi jeeven and definitely we can say what we feel and I don't think anyone should feel being offended by other.

I am not and hope you aren't either!
If anybody should apologize, it should be me, for I constantly bring a blunt approach to discussions. It is needed sometimes, but I use it each and every time. And for that, I am deeply sorry and request you to forgive me too. On another note, I do not remember being offended/hurt at anything you ever posted. So please don't ponder over those thoughts any longer and do not let it discourage you from posting in the future either. I had been wondering where you went, please post again.
Re: my humblest limitless apologies
October 07, 2012 12:24PM
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Bhawan Gill Jio and Blue Army Jio,
A big virtual hug to my Guru Jio parwasa for being so gracious...i am not at all offended, just don't want to offend anyone on this site, cause if you upset, then I take Guru Jio is upset with me..
I have been reading Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Jio's ebook Autobiography of Bhai Randhir Singh Jio, seems like I could relate to Bhai Sahib Jio being at other extreme, Bhai Sahib Jio love Waheguru so much, goes all out with Gurmat Bibek discipline, and devotion despite the many tests His beloved put Bhai Sahib Jio through..and Bhai Sahib Jio passed with flying colors nevertheless!
This book has also convinced me that ardas of Panth does help as it helped Bhai Sahib Jio, who admitted that after the one legged beast tortures, ardas was what uplifted Him again..
So I thank SK Jio for advising me to read Bhai Sahib's books, and I ask for all to do ardas for Sikh Panth please, so we can face each day without disappointing Guru Sahib Maharaj Jio...
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
ks Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I ask for all to do ardas for
> Sikh Panth please, so we can face each day without
> disappointing Guru Sahib Maharaj Jio...
> Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
> Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Vahiguroo.....lol.......I think we all do so, in fact least twice a dayspinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Its been a while you posted,please post something!
Re: my humblest limitless apologies
October 07, 2012 03:18PM
Thanks Bhawan Gill Jio,
For your ardas for Panth, and I have posted in topic about paying for karma.
Bhul chuk muaf
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa,
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login