ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sant Kartar Singh Ji on Pad Ched

Posted by Manmander Singh 
Wahegurrooojeekaakhalsa Wahegurrooojeekeefateh

Sant Kartar Singh jees view on Pad ched >> HERE

Such is the hope that both Gursikhs of AKJ and DDT go back to actively enforcing Larrivaar sarroop the way they used to.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Sant Kartar Singh Ji on Pad Ched
September 24, 2012 08:36AM
Taksal Gursikhs are going to conduct an akhand paath from larivaar saroop shortly in the Midlands, UK. This is a great effort by our brothers and sisters from Taksal.

Jatha however is not making the required efforts in this area in the UK. In the past Jatha had great AKhand Paathees as well as great keertiniye.

Daas has been thinking that maybe Jatha Gursikhs in the UK should get together to do santhiya of larivaar saroop and learn vyakaran. There should be Gurmat Centres in the Midlands, North and London where Gursikhs can do santhiya of larivaar saroop and Gurbani Vyaakaran. After getting the required training then we can think about installing larivaar saroops in Gurdwaras and doing akhand paath of larivaar saroops. We can only do akhand paath of larivaar saroop once we are fluent in Gurbanee.

Maybe Toronto Singh can come throughout set times in the year to give santhiya/viakaran and guidance on larivaar saroop.

What are Sangats thoughts on this. We have hundred of Gurdwaras in the UK but no parkash of the lairivaar saroop.

Maharaj Kirpa Karan!

Waheguru jee kaa khalsa, Waheguru jee kee fateh!
one thing that has always come to mind. Every forum you go to everyone says we should have larrevasr saroop which for the record im all for. My question is if every gurdwara adapted larrevvar saroop what would we would with the pad ched saroops. Does anyone have a solution to this. there must many thousands of pad ched saroops. I myself have maharaj saroop at home.
Sometime i read peoples comments and it worries me by peoples attitude to pad ched.
In the spirit of Panthic unity, please start by signing this petition: [www.change.org]
Tag Singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> one thing that has always come to mind. Every
> forum you go to everyone says we should have
> larrevasr saroop which for the record im all for.
> My question is if every gurdwara adapted larrevvar
> saroop what would we would with the pad ched
> saroops. Does anyone have a solution to this.
> there must many thousands of pad ched saroops. I
> myself have maharaj saroop at home.
> Sometime i read peoples comments and it worries me
> by peoples attitude to pad ched.

Dear Veerji,

I can understand how you may feel worried with the blunt approach moorakhs like me might bring to the table. At the same time, look at the situation this way.

Padd ched exists for it's own reasons. If by miracle, we were to see prakash of Lareevaar Saroops globally, we would also have to witness Money & Bemukhs having their wedding held as an Anand Kaaraj in Hazooree of Lareevaar Saroop. Lareevaar Saroop would be transported to houses where there is meat and eggs for house programs. The same sharaabee kabaabees would do sevaa of this saroop. No pun intended, but certain sevaas and haks (rights) only belong to pooran gursikhs.

If we were to interpret Akaal purakhs bhana a certain way, we would see that the innovation and acceptance of pad ched started around the same time in our history when kesh katal was gaining popularity. This refers to the midpoint of the 20th century. From thereon, more kurehits, most popularly being kesh katal then meat eating and then divorce and then re-marraige started to infect the panth. At the given time, once again if you interpret it this way, Padd ched was the innovation that kept Satguroo Jee away from such people. With all due regard, if somebody was willing to take Khanday Kee Pahul, Satguroo Jee was still Haazar Naazar as the majority of the panth was still following Gurmat and taking sharan of lareevaar for at least amrit sanchaars. Hence padd was the "answer" and only Gurmukhs took sharan and stance on lareevaar.

To come back to your question, what I'm trying to say is, that nobody is going to commit atiyaachaar (a crime) against padd ched, nor is there a fauj waiting to unleash itself and do beadbi of gurbani given the oppurtunity. That is unacceptable and punishable. We see so many thugs in Punjab having the audacity to do beadbee of Saroops. Will we confirm what saroop it was. No, we will punish them even if they did beadbi to a Nitnem Gutkaa Sahib. The attitude you speak of is simply a result when Guroo Ke Sikh choose to accept Padd chedd and do not promote Lareevaar as the original and shudh form. It is most understandable that many areas of the world do not have lareevar saroops readily avalaible. But it becomes unacceptable when gursikhs willingly accept padd-ched, call lareevaar supporters extreme, bahmans etc, and make no effort to write/arrange for a saroop. In those situations, one can do little but become stubborn and stand by their lareevaar stance(s). A dhil should not become acceptable......

When the time of Gurmat strikes, and the panth unites as a whole on the lareevar morchaa, I have little doubt that they will announce a solution as to what to do with all the padd ched saroops, keeping in mind that even a nitnem gutka sahib gets utmost respect from singhs. I believe our first and foremost worry should be to take santhiyaa, give santhiyaa and try to do what we can in our homes and cities. Guroo Sahib will take care of the rest like he always does.

Kindly forgive anything wrong I may have said on this topic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login