ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

one more sikh hang to death

Posted by harsh singh 
[www.facebook.com]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
ਬਾਦਲ ਸਰਕਾਰ ਦਾ ਪੰਥ ਨੂੰ ਪਹਿਲਾ ਤੋਹਫਾ

ਚੰਡੀਗੜ੍ਹ- ਬਹੁਚਰਚਿਤ ਬੇਅੰਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਕਤਲ ਕਾਂਡ ਮਾਮਲੇ ਵਿਚ ਫਾਂਸੀ ਦੀ ਸਜ਼ਾ ਦਾ ਸਾਹਮਣਾ ਕਰ ਰਹੇ ਕੇਂਦਰੀ ਜੇਲ੍ਹ ਪਟਿਆਲਾ ਵਿਚ ਨਜ਼ਰਬੰਦ ਭਾਈ ਬਲਵੰਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਰਾਜੋਆਣਾ ਨੂੰ 31 ਮਾਰਚ ਨੂੰ ਫਾਂਸੀ ਦਿੱਤੇ ਜਾਣ ਦੀ ਖਬਰ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਹੋਈ ਹੈ। ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਭੈਣ ਜੀ ਹੁਰਾਂ ਤੋਂ ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ 31 ਮਾਰਚ 2012 ਨੂੰ ਫਾਂਸੀ ਦਿੱਤੇ ਜਾਣ ਦੀ ਤਿਆਰੀ ਕਰ ਲਈ ਗਈ ਹੈ। ਜ਼ਿਕਰਯੋਗ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਭਾਈ ਰਾਜੋਆਣਾ ਨੂੰ ਫਾਂਸੀ ਦੇਣ ਦੀ ਖਬਰ ਪੰਜਾਬ ਵਿਚ ਸ਼੍ਰੋਮਣੀ ਅਕਾਲੀ ਦਲ ਭਾਜਪਾ ਸਰਕਾਰ ਵੱਲੋ ਸਹੁੰ ਚੁੱਕ ਸਮਾਗਮ ਤੋ ਇਕ ਦਿਨ ਪਹਿਲਾਂ ਸਾਹਮਣੇ ਆਈ ਹੈ। ਜਦ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਭਰ ਦੇ ਸਿੱਖ 14 ਮਾਰਚ ਨੂੰ ਨਾਨਕਸ਼ਾਹੀ ਨਵਾਂ ਸਾਲ ਮਨਾਉਣ ਦੀਆਂ ਤਿਆਰੀਆਂ 'ਚ ਰੁੱਝੇ ਹੋਏ ਸਨ ਤਾਂ ਇਸ ਖਬਰ ਨੇ ਪੰਥਕ ਵਿਹੜੇ ਮਾਯੂਸੀ ਭਰ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਹੈ। ਜ਼ਿਕਰਯੋਗ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਭਾਈ ਰਾਜੋਆਣਾ ਨੇ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਸੁਣਾਈ ਫਾਂਸੀ ਦੀ ਸਜ਼ਾ ਖਿਲਾਫ ਅਪੀਲ ਕਰਨ ਤੋ ਮਨਾ ਕਰ ਦਿੱਤਾ ਸੀ ਅਤੇ ਜਲਦ ਤੋਂ ਜਲਦ ਫਾਂਸੀ ਮੰਗੀ ਸੀ। ਦੱਸਣਯੋਗ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਭਾਈ ਰਾਜੋਆਣਾ ਨੇ 17 ਜੂਨ, 2008 ਨੂੰ ਵਸੀਅਤ ਕਰਦਿਆਂ ਕਿਹਾ ਸੀ ਕਿ ਮੇਰੀ ਮੌਤ ਤੋ ਬਾਅਦ ਸਰੀਰ ਦੇ ਉਹ ਸਾਰੇ ਅੰਗ, ਜਿਹੜੇ ਕਿਸੇ ਦੂਸਰੇ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਦੇ ਕੰਮ ਆ ਸਕਦੇ ਹੋਣ, ਉਹ ਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਦੀ ਸਰਵ ਉਚ ਅਦਾਲਤ 'ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਸਾਹਿਬ' ਨੂੰ ਸਮਰਪਿਤ ਹੋਣਗੇ। ਮੇਰੀ ਇਹ ਇੱਛਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਮੇਰੀ ਮੌਤ ਤੋ ਬਾਅਦ ਮੇਰੀਆਂ ਅੱਖਾਂ 'ਸ੍ਰੀ ਦਰਬਾਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਹਰਿਮੰਦਰ ਸਾਹਿਬ' ਦੇ ਹਜ਼ੂਰੀ ਰਾਗੀ ਭਾਈ ਲਖਵਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਜੋ ਦੇਖ ਨਹੀਂ ਸਕਦੇ, ਨੂੰ ਦਿੱਤੀਆਂ ਜਾਣ ਤਾਂ ਕਿ ਮੇਰੀ ਮੌਤ ਤੇ ਬਾਅਦ ਵੀ ਮੇਰੀਆਂ ਅੱਖਾਂ ਉਸ ਪਵਿੱਤਰ ਅਸਥਾਨ ਦੇ ਦਰਸ਼ਨ ਕਰਦੀਆਂ ਰਹਿਣ। ਕਿਸੇ ਮੈਡੀਕਲ ਕਾਰਣ ਕਰਕੇ ਜਾਂ ਕਿਸੇ ਹੋਰ ਕਾਰਨ ਕਰਦੇ ਅਗਰ ਅਜਿਹਾ ਸੰਭਵ ਨਾ ਹੋ ਸਕੇ, ਤਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਮੇਰੀਆਂ ਅੱਖਾਂ ਕਿਸੇ ਦੂਸਰੇ ਜ਼ਰੂਰਤਮੰਦ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਨੂੰ ਦੇ ਦਿੱਤੀਆਂ ਜਾਣ। ਇਸ ਤੋ ਇਲਾਵਾ ਸਰੀਰ ਦੇ ਹੋਰ ਜਿਹੜੇ ਵੀ ਅੰਗ ਕਿਸੇ ਦੂਸਰੇ ਇਨਸਾਨ ਦੇ ਕੰਮ ਆ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੋਣ, ਉਹ ਦਾਨ ਦੇ ਦਿੱਤੇ ਜਾਣ। ਇਹ ਵਸੀਅਤ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਆਪਣੀ ਸਵੈ ਇੱਛਾ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਆਪਣੇ ਘਰਦਿਆਂ ਦੀ ਸਹਿਮਤੀ ਨਾਲ ਉਦੋਂ ਲਿਖੀ ਜਦ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੀ ਭੈਣ ਬੀਬੀ ਕਮਲਦੀਪ ਕੌਰ ਪਤਨੀ ਬਲਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਆਪਣੇ ਭਾਣਜੇ ਅਜੈਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ, ਭਾਣਜੀ ਹਰਨੂਰ ਕੌਰ, ਜੇਲ ਸੁਪਰਡੈਂਟ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਨਵਜੋਤਪਾਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਰੰਧਾਵਾ, ਮੈਡੀਕਲ ਅਫਸਰ ਡਾਕਟਰ ਬੀæਕੇæ ਸਲਵਾਨ ਅਤੇ ਹੋਰ ਜੇਲ੍ਹ ਅਧਿਕਾਰੀਆਂ ਦੀ ਮੌਜੂਦਗੀ ਵਿਚ ਖੁਸ਼ੀ ਖੁਸ਼ੀ ਲਿਖ ਰਿਹਾ ਹਾਂ।
Re: one more sikh hang to death
March 14, 2012 03:42PM
[www.sikh24.com]
March 16, 2012 06:47AM
Punjab Jail refuses to hang Bhai Balwant Singh
March 17, 2012 05:14PM
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ ,ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹਿ ,ਖਾਲਸਾ ਜੀਓ ਅਜ ਹੀ ਇਕ ਗੁਰਸਿਖ ਨਾਲ ਦਾਸ ਨੇ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਸਾਂਝੇ ਕੀਤੇ ਹਨ ,ਕੀ ਭਾਈ ਰਾਜੋਆਣਾ ਨੂੰ ਤਰੀਕ ਤੇ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਦੇ ਮਾਸੜ ਜੀ ਹੀ ਲਈ ਕੇ ਆਉਂਦੇ ਹਨ ,ਜੋ ਕੀ ਥਾਣੇਦਾਰ ਹਨ ,ਉਨ੍ਹਾ ਦਸਿਆ ਕੀ ਮੈਂ ਮਾਸੜ ਜੀ ਅਗੇ ਭਾਈ ਰਾਜੋਆਣਾ ਨਾਲ ਮੁਲਾਕਾਤ ਦੀ ਇਛਾ ਜਾਹਿਰ ਕੀਤੀ ਸੀ ,ਤੇ ਉਨ੍ਹਾ ਕਿਹਾ ਕੇ ਜੇਲ ਵਿਚ ਤਾਂ ਮੁਸ਼ਕਿਲ ਹੈ ਪਰ ਜਦੋਂ ਤਰੀਕ ਤੇ ਜਾਂਦੇ ਹਾਂ ,ਉਸ ਵੇਲੇ ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਨਾਲ ਮੁਲਾਕਾਤ ਹੋ ਸਕਦੀ ਹੈ ਪਰ ,ਸਮੇਂ ਦੀ ਕਮੀ ਕਰਕੇ ਅਜਿਹਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੋ ਸਕਿਆ |ਪਰ ਕਹਿੰਦੇ ਮੈਂ ਭਾਈ ਰਾਜੋਆਣਾ ਦੇ ਨੀਤਾ ਪ੍ਰਤੀ ਕਰਮ ਬਾਰੇ ਪੁਛਿਆ ,ਤਾਂ ਉਨ੍ਹਾ ਦਸਿਆ ਕੀ ਸਾਰੀ ਜੇਲ ਵਿਚ ਮੁਲਾਜਿਮ ਤੇ ਮੁਲਜਿਮ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਸੰਤ ਤੋਂ ਵਧਕੇ ਸਤਿਕਾਰਦੇ ਹਨ ,ਨਾਮ ਬਾਣੀ ਦੀ ਉਨ੍ਹਾ ਦਾ ੨੪ ਘੰਟੇ ਹੀ ਪਹਿਰਾ ਹੈ ,ਸਾਰੀ ਦਿਹਾੜੀ ਵਿਚ ਸਿਰਫ ਇਕ ਪਰਛਾਦਾ ਛਕਦੇ ਹਨ ,ਬਾਕੀ ਸਮਾਂ ਭਜਨ ਬੰਦਗੀ ਚ ਹੀ ਗੁਜਾਰਦੇ ਹਨ ,ਜੇਲ ਵਾਲਿਆਂ ਨੂੰ ਇੰਝ ਪ੍ਰਤੀਤ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ ਜਿਵੇਂ ਉਹ ਸਦਾ ਹੀ ਕਲਗੀਧਰ ਪਾਤਿਸ਼ਾਹ ਦੇ ਸਨਮੁਖ ਪ੍ਰਤਖ ਹਾਜਿਰ ਹੋਣ ,ਜੇਲ ਦਾ ਕੋਈ ਵੀ ਮੁਲਾਜਿਮ ਉਨ੍ਹਾ ਦੀਆਂ ਅਖਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਅਖਾਂ ਪਾ ਕੇ ਨਹੀਂ ਤਕ ਸਕਦਾ |ਚਿਹਰੇ ਤੇ ਨਾਮ ਦੇ ਰੰਗ ਦੀ ਲਾਲੀ ਇਨੀਂ ਚਢੀ ਹੋਈ ਹੈ ਕੀ ਸੂਰਜ ਵੀ ਸ਼ਰਮਾਉਂਦਾ ਹੈ ,ਕਹੰਦੇ ਅਜ ਦੇ ਸਮੇਂ ਵਿਚ ਅਸੀਂ ਅਸਲੀ ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗਿਆਨੀ ਦੇ ਦਰਸ਼ਨ ਕਰਦੇ ਹਾਂ |
March 18, 2012 12:21PM
ਮੇਰੀ ਖਲਹੁੰ ਮੌਜੜੇ ਗੁਰਸਿਖ ਹੰਢਾਂਦੇ।

ਮਸਤਕ ਲਗੇ ਸਾਧ ਰੇਣੁ ਵਡਭਾਗ ਜਿਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੇ ॥੧੮॥
March 18, 2012 03:56PM
World Sikh News Article (2008)

Every time, Kamaldeep Kaur looks into her brother’s eyes, she knows such occasions will be few and far between. Balwant Singh Rajoana is on the death row, convicted in Beant Singh murder case. But such is his worldview that perhaps Kamaldeep may long have to live with those eyes. Long after Balwant Singh hangs to the utter shame of Indian justice system.

Rajoana’s Eyes. Eyes that have seen untold atrocities against the Sikhs, eyes that have seen the machinations of hegemonic brahaminical forces trying to annihilate as well as assimilate the Sikhs, eyes that have rarely dropped a tear, eyes that have always gleamed with pride in the service of the Guru.

Rajoana’s eyes. Eyes that will now shame even death. In the presence of his sister, brother-in-law, nephew and the Deputy Superintendent of Model Jail, Chandigarh, (where he is lodged), Balwant Singh Rajoana has signed his Will, donating his eyes to the blind Hazuri Ragi Singh of Darbar Sahib Harmandar Sahib, Bhai Lakhwinder Singh, on 17 June 2008. The original Will

It was not a spur of the moment decision. Rajoana, in fact, first wrote to the Jathedar of Sri Akal Takht Sahib on June 5, explaining his wish. This was followed by calls from personal attendant of the Jathedar to the Deputy Superintendent of Jail, and thus he was granted permission by the jail authorities.

The Will of Bhai Balwant Singh Rajoana

Ik Onkar

Oh Kabir, there is nothing of mine in this life
Whatever is there, is yours
If I surrender what is yours, unto Thee
What do I lose or pay?

Bhagat Kabir, Guru Granth Sahib

Accepting the Omnipresence of Akal Purakh (God Almighty), I hereby swear on oath that after my death, all the parts of my body, which can benefit any person, are pledged to the highest temporal authority of the Sikhs, Sri Akal Takht Sahib.

It is my earnest wish that after my death, my eyes may kindly be given to Hazuri Ragi of Sri Darbar Sahib Harmandar Sahib, Bhai Lakhwinder Singh, who is blind, so that through him, my eyes continue to revere holy Darbar Sahib. For medical or other reasons, in case this is not possile, then my eyes may be given to any other needy person.

In addition to this any other part of my body (heart, kidney or any other) which can be beneficial to any other person, may be given to that person.

I am writing this Will without any coercion or compulsion and out of my own convictions and commitment and with the approval of the members of my family.

I am happily making this Will in the presence of my sister Kamaldeep Kaur, my brother in law Baljit Singh, my nephew Ajaydeep Singh, my neice Harnoor Kaur, Superintendent of the Model Jail Chandigarh, Navjot Pal Singh Randhawa ji, Medical office, B. K. Salwan and other jail authorities.

Signed
Balwant Singh Rajoana

Countersigned by

Kamaldeep Kaur
Baljit Singh
Ajaydeep Singh
Navjot Pal Singh Randhawa
Deputy Superintendent of Jails

17 June 2008

Dying is no act of bravado, to be prepared to die for one’s convictions is bravado par excellence. No university could have educated Kamaldeep Kaur about this great truth, but Rajoana’s life has.

“Many people think that my brother wants to die. No. Like all living things he also wants to live, but he does not want to cringe, he does not want to dither from his Ardas, he does not want to love life at the cost of his courage and the cause of the Khalsa Panth.”

Rajoana’s sister about his decision

“Having lost my brother Harpinder Singh Goldy to the Sikh struggle, I do not want to lose another one, but at the same time I bow before his decision not to appeal his sentence and not to submit to the Indian system, which violates human rights of Sikhs. What he is saying and doing is in the true traditions of the Sikhs...My aged parents wanted a support system for themselves but they are not selfish. They are proud of their son and his commitment.”

“By this act, I think my brother will bring more respect to the Sikh community.” There is no end to beautiful, heart-wrenching poetry about eyes, the beauty of eyes, the power of eyes, eyes full of tears, eyes that laugh, eyes that move hearts. But the saga of Rajoana’s Eyes will remain perhaps unmatched, for which poet has ever written about the power of eyes of a man condemned to death? Rajoana does not want to shut his eyes to his Guru, to his brave Sikh nation, to the machinations of its enemies, to the great ideal of Sarbat Da Bhala.

Beant Singh’s eyes were always covered with trademark black-tinted glasses, even during broad daylight. Those were eyes that could not handle shame, for more were dying under Beant Singh’s jackboots than a human heart could bear to see. Now, Rajoana’s Eyes will ensure that the line between a life spent in Guru’s sewa and a death courted for one’s principles shall stand merged.

Even the most ungrateful would hold him in awe and respect.

Rajoana’s seven-year-old nephew, Ajaydeep Singh, was told about the reasons for which Rajoana was in prison, the contents of his will of June 17 and the possibility of him climbing the scaffolding ladder with a noose around his neck. “Tell Mamaji, I will never forget him. I will remember him for all my life.” Little kid of the Sikh Nation, you will not be alone. Rajoana’s Eyes will see that the Sikh Nation will never forget him. And the story of Rajoana’s Eyes will live on long after those eyes stop shining.

Vaheguru!!
Bhai Rajoana's display of Chardi Kala is incredible. It is said that he has been doing a lot of Paath in jail, for the last 17 years. This is why his resolve has not been broken. By not begging for mercy from Baaniya and Brahmin government, he has made all Sikhs proud. May Guru Sahib keep him in Chardi Kala.

Look at the faces of guards and then compare them to Bhai Rajoana's face.

ਜਦ ਡੁਲਦਾ ਖੂਨ ਸ਼ਹੀਦਾਂ ਦਾ ਤਕਦੀਰ ਬਦਲਦੀ ਕੌਮਾਂ ਦੀ।
Bhai Rajoana Ji's case is very vital to understand for every Sikh. It is ironic how the so-called "justice system" has not been able to come up with a conclusion with the case of Rajoana. In the end, Rajoana ji simply demanded the death sentence rather than suffering in the terrible conditions of indian prisons.

I hope Vaheguru saves him from the clutches of the cruel indian sarkaar!

Waheguru!

Jaspreet Singh
Balihaaar on such gursikhs who keep us all Alive !! There is much to learn. I am certain Brahmin Kaum has counted number of days. These ROOHs will come back or had come back by even more power from Vahiguru and Justice will be done soon.

Vaheguru jee ka Khalsa Vaheguru jee kee fateh!
It's interesting to note that the zaalam mughal sarkaar did many atrocities against the khalsa panth and once they had accumulated enough paap Akal purakh destroyed their regime.

The same way now the zaalam brahmin sarkaar is taking panga with khalsa, but it is only a matter of time before their rule is destroyed.

It is with the kurbani of these gursikhs that the anakh of the panth is awoken.

Kurbani tina gursikhan...!!

Preetam Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login