ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2 shabads mentioning snow

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
2 shabads mentioning snow
February 01, 2011 10:02AM
ਪੋਖਿ ਤੁਖਾਰੁ ਪੜੈ ਵਣੁ ਤ੍ਰਿਣੁ ਰਸੁ ਸੋਖੈ ॥
In Poh, the snow falls, and the sap of the trees and the fields dries up.

ਆਵਤ ਕੀ ਨਾਹੀ ਮਨਿ ਤਨਿ ਵਸਹਿ ਮੁਖੇ ॥
Why have You not come? I keep You in my mind, body and mouth.

ਮਨਿ ਤਨਿ ਰਵਿ ਰਹਿਆ ਜਗਜੀਵਨੁ ਗੁਰ ਸਬਦੀ ਰੰਗੁ ਮਾਣੀ ॥
He is permeating and pervading my mind and body; He is the Life of the World. Through the Word of the Guru's Shabad, I enjoy His Love.

ਅੰਡਜ ਜੇਰਜ ਸੇਤਜ ਉਤਭੁਜ ਘਟਿ ਘਟਿ ਜੋਤਿ ਸਮਾਣੀ ॥
His Light fills all those born of eggs, born from the womb, born of sweat and born of the earth, each and every heart.

ਦਰਸਨੁ ਦੇਹੁ ਦਇਆਪਤਿ ਦਾਤੇ ਗਤਿ ਪਾਵਉ ਮਤਿ ਦੇਹੋ ॥
Grant me the Blessed Vision of Your Darshan, O Lord of Mercy and Compassion. O Great Giver, grant me understanding, that I might find salvation.

ਨਾਨਕ ਰੰਗਿ ਰਵੈ ਰਸਿ ਰਸੀਆ ਹਰਿ ਸਿਉ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਸਨੇਹੋ ॥੧੪॥
O Nanak, the Lord enjoys, savors and ravishes the bride who is in love with Him. ||14||

ਹਿਮਕਰ ਰੁਤਿ ਮਨਿ ਭਾਵਤੀ ਮਾਘੁ ਫਗਣੁ ਗੁਣਵੰਤ ਜੀਉ ॥
The snowy winter season, the months of Maagh and Phagun, are pleasing and ennobling to the mind.

ਸਖੀ ਸਹੇਲੀ ਗਾਉ ਮੰਗਲੋ ਗ੍ਰਿਹਿ ਆਏ ਹਰਿ ਕੰਤ ਜੀਉ ॥
O my friends and companions, sing the songs of joy; my Husband Lord has come into my home.

ਗ੍ਰਿਹਿ ਲਾਲ ਆਏ ਮਨਿ ਧਿਆਏ ਸੇਜ ਸੁੰਦਰਿ ਸੋਹੀਆ ॥
My Beloved has come into my home; I meditate on Him in my mind. The bed of my heart is beautifully adorned.

ਵਣੁ ਤ੍ਰਿਣੁ ਤ੍ਰਿਭਵਣ ਭਏ ਹਰਿਆ ਦੇਖਿ ਦਰਸਨ ਮੋਹੀਆ ॥
The woods, the meadows and the three worlds have blossomed forth in their greenery; gazing upon the Blessed Vision of His Darshan, I am fascinated.

ਮਿਲੇ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਇਛ ਪੁੰਨੀ ਮਨਿ ਜਪਿਆ ਨਿਰਮਲ ਮੰਤ ਜੀਉ ॥
I have met my Lord and Master, and my desires are fulfilled; my mind chants His Immaculate Mantra.

ਬਿਨਵੰਤਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਨਿਤ ਕਰਹੁ ਰਲੀਆ ਹਰਿ ਮਿਲੇ ਸ੍ਰੀਧਰ ਕੰਤ ਜੀਉ ॥੭॥
Prays Nanak, I celebrate continuously; I have met my Husband Lord, the Lord of excellence. ||7||
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login