Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

False Accusations?

Posted by AasPiaasee 
False Accusations?
January 24, 2011 07:53PM
Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsaa
Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Daas has been watching the forum for quite some time now. I would like to have sangat's opinion on something.

If someone you know, is falsely accusing other of something, and "ratting them out" openly to higher authority, and you know it is false, what should one do? Get yourself involved into this situation risking your own reputation, or stay quiet and watch whatever happens happened?

Daas wanted to discuss this without going into any detail about certain situations.

Vaaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsaa
Vaaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: False Accusations?
January 25, 2011 09:34AM
Being a bystander isn't also the right thing. Thought you may have to face consequences for a period of time, in the end, putting yourself into the victims shoes helps to better understand exactly what you should do.
Besides, if someone is doing this, and what they're saying is false, then I think that you should definitely "stick your nose into the situation and take a better look" . Speaking the truth is always right, though many fear the consequences.
Deal with the consequences later, focus on the present, and do what's right: TELL THE TRUTH.
The truth always has a way of getting out, and if you get caught in that, I think that's actually worse.
But then again, all of this is so much easier said then actually done.

Vaaheguru Jee Kaa Khalsaa Vaaheguru Jee Kee Fatehh!
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login