ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Contributions of Prof. Sahib Singh Ji

Posted by MB Singh 
Can we have an understanding about the contributions of Prof. Sahib Singh Ji, discussed here, please.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook

[www.sikhiwiki.org]
Dr Gurdip Kaur, writes following comments about Dr Gurjeet Singh (Grandson of Prof. Sahib Singh Ji and son of Dr Daljeet Singh Amritsar) on Sikh Blog.

Sat Sri Akal,
Valuable information regarding Prof.Sahib Singhji is given by Dr.Gurjeet Singh which Sikh Blog wants to share with all its valuable readers:

Prof.Sahib Singh wrote only one wrong statement in his life.He wrote in his autobiography,"I have given only one thing to my children in life i.e.GARIBI GARIBI and GARIBI ".I think he was the richest man on earth in true sense of GURBANI.
Prof Sahib Singhji was born in a so called poor Hindu family and later he achieved rarest of rare distinction of writing Guru Granth Sahib darpan.He was sent to this earth only for this great purpose,by Parmatma!
Today all his children and grandchildren are either V.C.s or great doctors and engineers but nobody can beat the rare work done by him.
Though,I have read Darpan four times but still consider myself as if I know only one percent of GURBANI!
Prof. Sahib Singhji was a noble soul in real sense of the term.
Dr. Gurjit Singh
e-mail:-lasereye01@gmail.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login