ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

an excellent idea by singhs

some of the singhs told me that jewish people in US , have their holy book known as TORAH and these jewish people believe that its quite disrespectfull for their holy book to be printed through electronic medium, so in order to give their holy book proper respect they never get it printed ,though, they have writers to compille the book whom they pay them quite efficiently.

why not we singhs for the respect of our guru, start using the saroops compilled tiar-bar-tiar singhs and stop using the printed saroops .

in todays time ,tiar-bar-tiar singhs have every thing from puratan times such as banna, dumalla ,sarb-loh ,etc but have we ever thought that the guru sahabs saroops we have today r quite different from the onces that we had in puratan samay(HASATH LIKHAT SAROOPS).i have been told by kamaie wale sings that their is more kala when u do paath from hasth likhat saroops

we hve many tiar-bar-tiar singhs in india who r unemployed and have financial problems stress ,which is a creating a vighan in their naam jap. the sings living in US ,canada can easilly made handsome money from their daswands and singhs can start a place in india where many unemployed singhs can get the jobs of compilling saroops (its better to work in factories under the management of manmukhs),das knows some of these chardi kala singhs

if singhs get sucess in compilling saroops, then we can use these hasth likhat saroops in jatha samagams,tiar-bar-tiar singhs homes ,even in itihasik gurudwaras, like in gurudwara janam asthan guru ki wadali ,the head granthi is tiar-bar-tiar chardi kala wala singh bhai hardev singh,and the guru sahibh prakash over their is in larivaar sarrop but printed through electronic medium,it would be great to have hasath likhit larivaar saroop prakash over their

one cant imagime that how much bedbi the printers does while printing saroops
please give ur suggesitions
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
First, we need to take care of the PURATAN Hasath Likhet Larivaar Saroop. Let them not go for AGAN BHET.
Veer mb Singh Ji I agree with u , but the sewa for compillation of new saroops is to be done on separate scales, on the other hand singhs can also make efforts in stopping old birs from agan bhet

das khima da jachak hai
I belive that when a tiar bar tiar Singh would compille the BIR, he will write gurbani with immence love , shardha,respect and also doing saas giraass Simran , so, there would certainly be great difference between hasth likhet saroop and the saroop printed through electronic medium( compare as one doing paath with a guthka with someone doing paath with an I-pod)

I supousse that every Singh should be curious of wrtting at least one hasth likhet saroop in his lifetime

das khima da jhachak hai
Veer Ji, writting Gurbani has the great Mahatam or the importance and we did discuss on this forum that. But the Gurbani Path from a SAROOP, written by a Singh (as you describe) will have more benefit than the SAROOP written by a less tiar bar tiar Singh, I can not understand.

Anyway, I agree with you that HASTH LIKHAT saroops should be preferred over Printed ONES.
Veer Ji the literally meaning of tiar bar tiar is that a Singh with all his kakars, who haven't done any vajar kurehat, does his nitnem daily. Now what would be the condition for less tiar bar tiar ?
Khalsa jee,

Sure, its a good idea, but there are benefits to printing as well, also, we as manukhi jeevs are bhulanhaar and we can and will make mistakes, for example if a singh makes a mistake writing bani and later on another singh copies the first singh's likhaayee that's not good, printing presses don't make that mistake, well it can, but only by human error. Its also harder to read hath likhat bani than printed bani. In jatha the rule of thumb is to have parkaash of a larivaar maharaaj saroop but to preserve tat maryada it should be hath likhat as well instead of printed.

My two paise de views.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login