ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gurmatbibek.com in Chardi Kalathumbs upthumbs upthumbs up

Posted by MB Singh 
The forum is doing a favour by serving sooooooooooooooooo much to learn. The subjects, which appeared to be of no interest or unnecessary to me, even those ones; yielded so much information. I wonder. Everybody is so much full of fervour and knowledge. I am thankful to Admin and all Veerrs and Bheins. Art pictures and poems are doing added LAHA. Well done Admin. Ji.smiling smiley

Is it happening that many of the visitors to this website are just reading and avoiding to write? Please, do contibute. HOOONNNNN HAANNNNNNNNN???????? Do say something, please.

I also take this opportunity to say KHIMA for BHUL CHUK, which I make, while posting words.

Satguru Ji Kirpa Karan. We use technology, for real LAHA.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Thats correct MB Singh Ji, i didnt write this message before so as to avoid any kind of HAUME to anyone,but as you now have uncovered -- The site is doing great. I steal the office meeting minutes to read the posts -- So probably GURMATBIBEK can provide some work if get fired some day ----------- HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA.

Guru Sahib Kirpa karan eh SANJOG banyaaa rahe....... Kirpa karo and lets start with SANTHIYAA too.

Bhul Chuk Maaf !!
When ever Gursikhs sit down together and do Gurmat Vichaar, they earn Laaha. Today the medium of sitting together has been reinvented in form of forums and other technological means. This is a good medium for Gursikhs to learn about Gursikhi. We just have to be vigilant and stay within the limits of Gurmat when discussing. Ultimately, the test of this forum lies in whether after reading this forum we are inspired to be better Gursikhs or not.

We should write and express such thoughts that would inspires others (and ourselves) to be better Gursikhs. We are tested when we discuss Gurmat with our Gursikh siblings who have different views. That is the time to have extra love and patience.

May Guru Sahib maintain this Sanjog.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh
I don't go anywhere else now to ask questions. Therefore I apologize in advance to bore and irritate everyone on board, and I am sorry, I will continue to do so...HAHA!!
This place is like a sanctuary, an online one, but still!
Veer Mehtab Singh jeeo, when you (or anyone else) ask Gurmat questions, chances are that many others too want to know answers to these questions. These questions and answers trigger Gurmat Vichaar which is very important for all of us - seekers of Vaheguru. Therefore, don't ever think that any of your question is going to bore anyone.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh
when the forum was started, Chatrik had in mind several topics/veechars that must be done.
The discussion took place eventually without me initiating them.

The whole of Sri Guru Bani ji wants us to do Gurmat Prema Bhagti. This is what the aim of this place should be.
May Guru Sahib be dyalu & this place doesn't stray away from this aim.

Also, Chatrik gets annoyedconfused smiley when people make topics/post to stir controversies here, Be more vigilant admin jismiling smiley
New comers should be monitored, as their posting pattern/approach in posting is yet to be observed. Have seen 1 or 2 who just became members and start dropping bombs here and therespinning smiley sticking its tongue out. Which is quite hot smileydetrimentahot smileyl to the cool smiley"SHANTI"cool smiley of the forum

Chota veer
Today the medium of sitting together has been reinvented in form of forums and other technological means. This is a good medium for Gursikhs to learn about Gursikhi.

GUrU Sahib Kirpa Karan Jio, WAHEGURU!

smiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smiley

smiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smiley

smiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smileysmiling smiley
Vaheguru!
I hope the Gursikhs do not mind me saying. But the whole aim of this site is to encourage people to take Amrit, keep Rehat, live Tat Gurmat lifestyle, and do as much Naam Abhiyaas and Gurbani Paath as possible, right? So if one could spend extra free time doing these things and following other hukams of Guru Jee that would be even better than coming on the website. Obviously we are in need of inspiration and Gurmat Gyaan in the form of the Gurmat articles posted here but there is only so much Gyaan and inspiration one needs to do the above, and sometimes if we just continue reading we are collecting unnecessary information or maybe engaging in avoidable debates, or getting into doubts by reading too many posts. Bhai Sahib has written that one who does Simran is automatically blessed with Gurmat Gyaan and Gurmat Bibek Budh. Can we imagine if someone is reading the forum late night and as a result misses Amritvela next day? What a disaster that would be.

I do not do any of the above Gurmat karams myself, but I just wished to say this. I hope the Gursikhs understand the point I am trying to make and forgive me for all mistakes.
Jaskirat Singh Ji, you are very much correct and I appreciate that you have brought up this idea. There is a popular saying in Punjabi, "Passengers are themselves responsible for their baggage". It holds good here too. There should be a statuary warning: Excessive Discussions are harmful for your spiritual life. smiling smiley. But the discussions might continue.
Fire helps in cooking but if not used correctly, it can burn your house. The fault lies in the user, not fire.

Without water one would die but if one falls in the Viraat Saroop of water e.g. Niagara Falls one would drown and die. The fault lies in the user, not water.

gurmatbibek.com can inspire us to be good Gursikhs but if one surfs it at Amritvela instead of doing Abhyaas then it would be detrimental to the user. The fault lies in the user and not in poor gurmatbibek.com. winking smiley

Kulbir Singh
Jaskirat Singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I hope the Gursikhs do not mind me saying. But the
> whole aim of this site is to encourage people to
> take Amrit, keep Rehat, live Tat Gurmat lifestyle,
> and do as much Naam Abhiyaas and Gurbani Paath as
> possible, right? So if one could spend extra free
> time doing these things and following other hukams
> of Guru Jee that would be even better than coming
> on the website. Obviously we are in need of
> inspiration and Gurmat Gyaan in the form of the
> Gurmat articles posted here but there is only so
> much Gyaan and inspiration one needs to do the
> above, and sometimes if we just continue reading
> we are collecting unnecessary information or maybe
> engaging in avoidable debates, or getting into
> doubts by reading too many posts. Bhai Sahib has
> written that one who does Simran is automatically
> blessed with Gurmat Gyaan and Gurmat Bibek Budh.
> Can we imagine if someone is reading the forum
> late night and as a result misses Amritvela next
> day? What a disaster that would be.
>
> I do not do any of the above Gurmat karams myself,
> but I just wished to say this. I hope the Gursikhs
> understand the point I am trying to make and
> forgive me for all mistakes.

Veer Ji if everyone was a Naam Abhyiaasi BrahmGiani Gurmukh there would be no reason for forums or person to person veechar. We are still learning and GurmatBibek.com is an avenue to learn Gurmat for people like myself who are new to Sikhi. On this forum I have learned many good tips about how to stay dedicated to Naam. Im glad many of the elder Singhs have shared their experiences for beginners like me otherwise perhaps it would of took me years to learn these things. There are much Gurmat-Rehats I have learned on this forum that have improved my life. I think it pleases Guru Sahib when a Singh helps another Singhs try to improve Gurmukh Jeevaan.

The advantage of this site is there are not much arguments . Yes there are differences on what people view as GUrmat and Manmant but either way people disagree without bashing one another. IF these differences of opinions did not arise then how can we learn? The subject of Gurmat Bibek ( choosing Gurmat over Manmat) is my favorite topic to study. When we start making choices according to Gurmat over our own mat then there is much to gain. Many people like myself have not gained the Budh-Bibek to decide what is the Gurmat choice over then Manmat choice; thus this a forum where one can ask sangat for great guidance on such conflicting issues.
I have an idea. Lets make the water pious(Pavitar) so that even if one drowns in it - its a successful death.

==> Lets start the Gurbani Sanithya on the site so that even if someone surfs in the Amritvela he is reading/doing gurbani veechar.

Bhul Chuk Maaf !!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login