Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dr. Sukhpreet Singh Udhoke exposing stupidity of RSS member Ramakant Tiwari

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
part 1 : [www.youtube.com]
part 2 : [www.youtube.com]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Waheguru Ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki Fateh

Thanks bhai Mehtab Singh jio, Daas is not much familiar with Dr. Sukhpreet Singh but I think he should write a book (if not written yet) on this subject with all the facts and quotations in reference to the misinterpretations used by RSS to infringe Sikhi. It is time again to work on the pattern of Bhai Kahn Singh Nabha who wrote “Hum Hindu Nahee” in late 19th century when Hindu dominancy started their idol worshiping in our Gurudawaras and Sri Harmandir Sahib. We should collectively ask Dr. Sukhdeep Singh to take this initiative to write a book as soon as possible. It is desperately needed in this time when RSS already infringed the Sikhi saroop and is trying hard to destroy the core Sikhi principles. As far as the comment on usage of onion and garlic is concerned learned Sikhs already know why/when to avoid those. Sikhs do not need Mr. Tiwari’s comment on this.

With Regards,
Daas
Veerjee, there is a 2 hour 16 minute video of Dr. Sahib exposing RSS. Its 5 years old or so and can be found on Youtube broken into several clips. I would very highly recommend it to every GurSikh as it is extremely informative and shocking. Its called "Tabhe Ros Jaageyo".
JASJIT SINGH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
We should
> collectively ask Dr. Sukhdeep Singh to take this
> initiative to write a book as soon as possible. It
> is desperately needed in this time when RSS
> already infringed the Sikhi saroop and is trying
> hard to destroy the core Sikhi principles
>
> With Regards,
> Daas

Bhai Sahib I think you mean Dr.Sukhpreet Singh not Sukhdeep Singh, lol
Bhai Mehtab Singh Jio,

I also watched that documentary and indeed it is informative but still it is a good idea to write in a book if not written yet which can be translated to different languages to expose the mind set of so called Hindutava.

Bhai Sahib I think you mean Dr.Sukhpreet Singh not Sukhdeep Singh, lol

ਭਾਈ ਸੁਖਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀਉ ਸਹਿਜ ਸੁਭਾਏ ਹੀ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ ਲਿਖਣਾ ਤਾਂ ਡਾ: ਸੁਖਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਹੀ ਸੀ ਪਰ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਕਰਨ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਵੀ ਜ਼ਰੂਰ ਡਾਕਟਰ ਬਣੋ, ਵੇਸੇ ਦੇਖਿਆ ਜਾਏ ਤਾਂ ਘਾਟ ਹੁਣ ਵੀ ਕੋਈ ਨਹੀਂ।cool smiley

ਦਾਸ।
JASJIT SINGH Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Bhai Mehtab Singh Jio,
>
> I also watched that documentary and indeed it is
> informative but still it is a good idea to write
> in a book if not written yet which can be
> translated to different languages to expose the
> mind set of so called Hindutava.
>
>
>
>
>
> ਭਾਈ ਸੁਖਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ
> ਜੀਉ ਸਹਿਜ ਸੁਭਾਏ ਹੀ
> ਲਿਖਿਆ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ ਲਿਖਣਾ
> ਤਾਂ ਡਾ: ਸੁਖਪ੍ਰੀਤ
> ਸਿੰਘ ਹੀ ਸੀ ਪਰ ਗੁਰੂ
> ਸਾਹਿਬ ਕਰਨ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਵੀ
> ਜ਼ਰੂਰ ਡਾਕਟਰ ਬਣੋ,
> ਵੇਸੇ ਦੇਖਿਆ ਜਾਏ ਤਾਂ
> ਘਾਟ ਹੁਣ ਵੀ ਕੋਈ
> ਨਹੀਂ।cool smiley
>
> ਦਾਸ।

Bhai Sahib Im already a doctor, I have my phd in Manmat studies sad smiley

here is some well informed details about RSS for those unfamiliar with these Hindu nationalist

[www.panthic.org]
[www.khalistan.com]
Umkeo Heo jio,

Thanks for sharing the information. It means he already has written a book entitled ``Tabai Ros Jagio", which translates into English as ``Details of Fundamentalist Hindus' Attacks on the Sikh Faith", surprisingly this is not known to many of us. Does any one knows where they are available?. I think English version should be distributed at large in west. AKJ book stalls should carry those as well. Will help them out.

With Regards,
Daas
I have copy of his book at home and it's easily available from Punjab. Will post information about the publisher in a couple of days. There's no English version which I am aware of, it's only available in Punjabi.

On the other hand, I am just posting this information here for reference only. I know some Singhs (esp. in Toronto) have issues with Dr. Udhoke. Nonetheless, the information shared by him is very important and must be known to all Sikhs, esp. youth.
Dr sahib was in the UK recently - eloquent speaker - the best so far - has any one uploaded his works anywhere --
he has written a couple of books such as ganjee shaeedan -tabe roos jagyeooo
ਡਾ. ਸੁਖਪ੍ਰੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਉਧੋਕੇ ਦੀ ਆਰ ਐਸ ਐਸ ਤੇ ਇਕ ਹੋਰ ਕਿਤਾਬ ਛਪਣ ਵਾਲੀ ਹੈ !ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਕਹਨ ਮੁਤਾਬਿਕ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਦੀ ਪਹਲੀ ਕਿਤਾਬ ਵਿਚ ਉਹ ਰਖਿਆਤਮਕ ਸਨ ! ਜਦੋਂ ਕਿ ਇਸ ਕਿਤਾਬ ਵਿਚ ਉਹਨਾ ਪੂਰੀ ਹਮਲਾਵਰ ਨੀਤੀ ਅਪਣਾਈ ਹੈ ਆਰ ਐਸ ਐਸ ਖਿਲਾਫ਼ !
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login