ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baania to help with confidence

Posted by nobody 
Baania to help with confidence
February 01, 2011 05:38PM
Does the Sangat know if there are any specific Baania which can be recited to boost self esteem/self belief/confidence or anything like that? Thank you.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Baania to help with confidence
February 01, 2011 06:04PM
Chandi Di Vaar bani is a great booster when one feels down.
Siri Sukhmani Sahib is the most important Baani to add to your Nitnem after the 7 Baani Basic Nitnem. The mehima of Siri Sukhmani Sahib cannot be expressed. It provides peace of mind, fulfills your wishes, gives confidence and what not. How does it give self confidence? It brings you closer to Vaheguru who is the source of all goodness and good qualities. This results in one getting peace of mind and confidence as well.

Kulbir Singh
February 02, 2011 01:24AM
waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh

I feel reciting any baani with luv and respect will be fruitful for all aspects, one should not tag baani for specific reasons.

Yes, Sukhmani Sahib Jee or any other Baani / Shabad / Simran can be added in Nitname

Waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh
"WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATHE" SATKAR JOG BHAI SAHIB KULBIR SINGH JIO JO AAP JI NE BASIC NITNEM DIAN 7 BANIAN BARE DASIA HAI KIRPA KARKE UHNA BARE VISTHAR POORVAK DASO JI DASIN DAS
February 02, 2011 07:54AM
Baba Harsh Singh jee, please do not use cap locks when typing it makes it harder to read.
"WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATHE" BHAI SAHIB VIVEK JIO what do u mean by cp locks plz discribe it because i have my hand tight in english bhul chuk di khima ji dasin dass
harsh singh
"WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATHE" BHAI SAHIB VIVEK JIO what do u mean by cp locks plz discribe it because i have my hand tight in english bhul chuk di khima ji dasin dass

veer jee, instead of posting romanized Punjabi you can post in Punjabi using this google software:
[www.google.com]

find the "Punjabi" option ...and start typing. Then copy and paste it here.

Chota veer
Chaupai sahib....and lots of it! cool smiley
"WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA WAHEGURU JI KI FATHE" KHALSA JIO in my opinion we add SHRI ASA JI KI VAR in our daily nitnem because when KALGIDHAR PATSHAH left fort of SHRI ANAND PUR SAHIB and reached the bank of river SARSA.That time was amritwela and GURU JI not frighten from 10 lakh army of enemies .THEY do thier whole nitnem and kirtan of ASA JI KI VAR so in that very hard time GURU JI not forget SHRI ASA JI KI VAR THEN why we .bhul chuk muaf dasin dass
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login