ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

questions for Rehitvaan Sarablohi Gurmukh piyaare

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
I didn’t want to interfere in the thread where all Rehitvaan Sarablohi Gurmukh piyaare shared their experiences of keeping Sarabloh, so I had to start this thread. Let me say in the beginning itself that I am not trying to find an excuse for not keeping Sarabloh Bibek, or to justify myself since I am unable to adhere to it. I think Sarabloh Bibek is a huge bakshish of Guru Sahib, and the reason why only some Gurmukhs can abide by it is because they are among the few vadbhaagi Guru piyaare. A person like me can just dream and wish to keep this Rehit.

1. For those of you who stay with non-Amritdhari family members, how do you manage? How are you able to keep sucham and what steps/precautions are to be observed?

2. What if the people (friends/family/room-mate/flat-mate) you stay with cook and consume meat in the same house?

3. For those of you who are married, if you are Singhs, are your Singhnees housewives who take care of the cooking part or do you guys help them out as well? If you are Singhnees, are you housewives or do you work as well? And how do you manage?

4. For those of you who maintain Gurmukhi Bana, does your school/college/university/workplace permit you to wear that attire? Do they allow you to wear a Sri Sahib on the outside? If yes, please also let me know where you are located at.

5. How have you convinced your non-Amritdhari friends/relatives about the discipline you follow? How have you convinced those who are Amritdhari but non-Bibeki? Do you still have a cordial relationship with them or do you keep away? How do they react?

6. Are you supposed to keep to yourself and be around only those who are like you or can you comfortably make friends with those who are not like you? I understand that most of you go out much like other Kaljugi creatures do, but how often do you interact with those who are not like you and educate them about Sikhi/Gurmat? Or do you just live your own life away from the world?

7. How do your classmates, or co-workers interact with you? How often are you able to educate them about Sikhi, or do you prefer to do your thing and keep away from them?

8. There are instances when one has to be in a social environment, be it friends, classmates, relatives or whoever. How do you cope up during such cases? Do you refuse to attend or do you go for a bit and then leave. In short, how much, and what kind of interactions/associations do you keep with those who are non-Sarablohi (whether Amritdhari or non-Amritdhari, whether Sikh or non-Sikh)

9. How much time do you spend daily in preparing your food?

10. What kind of lifestyle do you live? By that I mean, what is your daily routine like, time to wake up, time to go to bed at night, other activities during the day (besides studies or profession).

11. What other special/specific restrictions, or should I say disciplines are to be abided by and observed? I may have missed out some things.

Some of these questions may come across as stupid to most of you, because you are probably so used to your blessed lifestyle that these things don’t matter to you. As a Sikh, one shouldn’t bother about how the world sees him/her or feels about him/her. But at the same time, a Sikh is never supposed to offend/hurt anyone. So I just want to find out how do you cope up. What I read in the other thread is amazing, and that is what happens AFTER one keeps Sarabloh. In this thread, I want to find a way to get there. So please help. Also, please bear with me if I have more questions later. What I typed above is all that I can think of right now.

Thanks

- Mehtab Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
vaheguroo jeeo

im not a "rehitvaan gursikh" on this forum. i'm here to learn as well

your first two questions, maybe daas can give a few simple suggestions.

FIRST

in the summer, I get one section of the fridge for myself, where all my food is kept. I can trust my family members to not touch it. Most of the time, I try to cook just for one time, but things like milk and atta have to be kept, so I use this section of the fridge.

In the winter in Toronto, our basement and garage are both good enough to be a freezer, so I have a shelf at both places. I usually put my food here.

SECOND

my family has really slimmed down meat consumption since i became a singh. Sad to say, I was the one that consumed the most meat anyways. Regardless, on the rare occassion they do cook meat. I usually dont eat that day or eat at a singhs house. the following day, I do sudhaae of the countertops, sink and the stove with soap, which gives me somewhat satisfaction.
that's how I deal with the meat. In the summer, we have a totally vegetarian bar-be-que with a side stove on it. I use the side stove to cook in the backyard.

these are some of the personal habits. you may or may not find them satisfactory. Sorry for that. Others can answer your other questions because I have never had to take a special approach to people to explain bibek or anything. I'm impatient and get into too many arguments so I don't bother with explanations, sorry.

Vaheguroojeekaakhalsaa Vaheguroojeekeefatheh
Bhai Sahib jio Daas used to be in the same situation. You know, at the end of the day it's in the hands of Waheguru.

Becaue daas was waiting. when will the day come I can become Sarblohi, since 3 years. Oh Today is my 3rd birthday Wahegurugrinning smiley Waheguru. 3 years back Guru Sahib Jio blessed me with Khandey ki Pahul....Waheguru.....

Anyways, I organised Baatey etc.. cause family, parents are against keeping Sarbloh. So after thinking alot I called a Gurmukh and he said just do Ardaas. I then started doing Ardaas daily. Sache Paatshaah Sarbloh di Rehat baksho.

So my school finished and I didn't know what to do now. Should i study? If yes, then what? My school-report wasn't that good that I could have gotten an admission at a business oriented university what i wanted to do. I Wanted to study MBA, but because of not good results I didn't get admission. So when I searched in the internet I found out that there is a enineering uni about 2 hours far from home, hich had no high restrictions this year because of the difficulty of this feld less students were apllying.

I applied there and got a place because te uni needed Students. So My school was fcompleted that means I the OK and started travelling up and down everyday. Can you imagine travelling 4 Hours a day and then revising at home? After sometime my parents and I thought well let's shift to the city where the uni is.

Now by Waheguru's grace Daas got a apartment over there. Daas's remaining Sarbloh utensils will come on Sunday. At the starting I'll keep it secret for myself, some Singhs know about my plan and my sisters aswell. But parents not yet.

So Bhai Sahib Jio from my own experience I can only say one thing:

I use to think same as u are thinking know, but as you already said in your post in line 3, that I think Sarabloh Bibek is a huge bakshish of Guru Sahib. It is a bakshish. Sadde hatth wich nahi hai Bhai Sahib Jio.

We can just do daily Ardaas that's all Daas can say.

Winter holidays finishing off this week. Next Monday back to uni.

This is how I managed to tackle Parents and sudies. Just by doing Ardaas from very deep.
BHul chuk maaf
And sorry, I'm not a Rehitvaan or Sarblohi yet, but just wanted to help you out. And yes I learned cooking just some weeks ago aswell.
So that is also important.

All the best.
1. Some of us are lucky enough to be blessed with our own kitchen, even while living with the rest of the family. This makes Sucham so much easier because you only need to wash everything once, and don't have to worry about people touching your food or bhanday. But in the situations where you have to use a shared kitchen you just have to keep washing everything when you are about to use it. For food, either make everything fresh, or work out a plan to have a part of the fridge. Bhanday can be stored in a cupboard that would not be used by anyone else. At times I used to wrap my suchay bhanday in a kapra so that if someone did open the cupboard and touch anything, my bhanday would remain suchay. The main thing is having patience and not getting frustrated if someone touches your stuff. Just wash it.

More answers will come when guru sahib gives me the chance.

Bhanday can be stored in a cupboard that would not be used by anyone else. At times I used to wrap my suchay bhanday in a kapra so that if someone did open the cupboard and touch anything, my bhanday would remain suchay.

why can't other people touch your dishes or store their dishes in the same cupboard?
1kaur

why can't other people touch your dishes or store their dishes in the same cupboard?

Bhainji - In sarbloh bibek, utensils used are always kept 'suchay'. By this, it means anyone who you do not eat from, also does not touch your utensils. Should your utensils get touched, they then require the whole 'suchaa' process of being washed and dried before use. It is simple. Anyone who doesn't qualify in terms of rehit to eat from, utensils are also kept 'suchay' from.

I hope this helps.
Thanks for your responses Gurmukh piyaareo. I shall wait for other veerjees and bhainjees to respond as well.

1kaur bhenji, humble benti in your feet to please not turn this into another debate thread. Daas is here only to learn and get responses to the questions that can help not just me but several others who may need assistance in preparing themselves.
sorry, i'll keep my confusion and questions to myself.

and here i thought this was a forum for education and discussion.
Guru Sahib has said that if you have dubida to ask.

i have a query too, if a persons hands are clean and they don't keep sarbloh bibek, if they touch someone's bhandey who does keep sarbloh bibek then why would the sarbloh bibeki person need to rewash their bhandey again? if they do that, then that means they consider the other person untouchable and behind that there is plain arrogance. it implies i am better attitude, then don't you think it's we shouldn't be doing jorayaa di sewa too ?
Leafy jeeo, no matter what the implications are of not allowing non-Bibeki touch your Sarblohi utenisils, the fact of matter is that all Sarblohi Gursikhs in India and abroad follow this principle. Sucham is part of the Bibek Rehit and cannot be shed for any reasons including not knowing the correct reasons why we do things the way we do.

The thing to do is to learn Bibek Rehni from Gursikhs who have been following it. You take away Sucham principles from Bibek Rehni, then there is nothing left behind.

As for clean hands, the truth of the matter is that unless a person gains "Saachee Paree Bichaara", he or she just cannot be clean, no matter how many times he or she washes with soap. For Bibek purposes, a non-Bibeki person just cannot be Sucha, no matter how many times he cleans his hands. A person becomes Sucha only after one adopts Guru Sahib's Sikhi by taking Amrit and then keeps Rehit. Without Rehit no one can be Sucha.

1Kaur Bhain jee, please don't hold back your questions and continue to ask them as you please. We all learn through discussions and constructive debates, so long as we don't start arguing.

Kulbir Singh
That doesn't answer my question though.

Are you saying that bhandey become dirty if a non amritdari with clean hands touches them??
Leafy
Are you saying that bhandey become dirty if a non amritdari with clean hands touches them??

Yes. Just as food becomes jootha once touched by a non-bibeki gursikh. Even utensils and food become "joothey" if touched by a Bibeki gursikh who has joothey (unclean) hands.

That doesn't answer my question though.

Leafy jeeo, they don't get dirty in the hygiene sense but they get joothay and require Sudhaaee by Bibeki Gursikhs, before they can be used.

If one allows non-Bibekis to touch their utensils and if one uses these utensils without doing Sudhaaee, then such person is not considered fit to do Sewa with Bibeki Gursikhs. This principle is not unique to Bibekis in Canada, America or Uk but is followed by Singhs in India and elsewhere as well. These are not new rules but pristine rules that Bibekis all over follow.

I remember a biography of Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale written by a journalist who wrote an incident where Samundar (hot milk) was being served in langar. Sant jee was sitting next to the writer in langar. When the Sewadaar brought the jug of milk to serve the writer, the writer accidently touched the jug while gesturing to say no. Sant jee upon noticing that the writer had touched the jug from outside, refused to accept this milk. This was in accordance to the Bibek principle of not allowing non-Amritdharis to touch utensils even from outside.

Kulbir Singh
how can food become jootha if a non sarbloh bibeki touches food, if their hands are clean???

how can clean bhandey become joothay bhandey if they are touched by a non amritdari sikh who has clean hands??

please do kindly explain....
just so i'm clear, if an amritdhari gursikh who doesn't keep strict sarbloh rehet touches your dishes with clean hands, the dishes become dirty and must be washed.
the amritdhari gursikh's hands can never be clean, because they don't keep sarbloh. but the sarbloh they touch CAN be clean, after it's been washed by a sarblohi sikh.

is that correct?
The simple way of understanding sucham in Bibek is like this; whoever you won't eat from (anyone who is not tyar bar tyar) cannot handle your clean dishes or food. A gursikh who is tyar bar tyar (following all of Guru Sahib's hukam's including the rehit of Sarbloh Bibek) can only handle your clean dishes, prepare and handle your food.

Hope this makes it clearer. To understand these concepts clearler, as Bhai Kulbir Singh ji has said many times, one must do sangat of Bibeki gursikhs to learn the practical way.

Bhull chukk maaf karni ji.

just so i'm clear, if an amritdhari gursikh who doesn't keep strict sarbloh rehet touches your dishes with clean hands, the dishes become dirty and must be washed.
the amritdhari gursikh's hands can never be clean, because they don't keep sarbloh. but the sarbloh they touch CAN be clean, after it's been washed by a sarblohi sikh.
is that correct?

That's correct.

Kulbir Singh

how can food become jootha if a non sarbloh bibeki touches food, if their hands are clean???

how can clean bhandey become joothay bhandey if they are touched by a non amritdari sikh who has clean hands??

please do kindly explain....

Leafy jeeo, as this humble Daas explained before, their hands may be clean as far as hygiene is concerned but their hands always stay joothay because unless one gets initiated by Guru Sahib and gets Naam one stays jootha. So when they touch utensils with their joothay hands, the utensils become joothay and become Suchay when their Sudhaaee is done by Tyaar bar Tyaar Gursikhs.

Daas advises that you do Sangat of some Bibeki Gursikhs and ask them these questions in person. Perhaps they can explain it better than this humble Daas.

Kulbir Singh
i only understand the concept of making food and offering it to God to bless and then eating it. i also understand the concept of preparing food in sarbloh utensils as it will remind me of the time i took amrit and connect me to Guru Sahib. but i am sorry to say that i just don't understand why bhandey and food can become joothey with the touch of a non amritdari (not hygiene wise but spirit wise) sorry i just don't.
how do they do sudhaee then?
bhenjee, don't worry too much about it. what is being described is just one way of understanding bibek. there are a lot of different interpretations. the vast majority of sarblohi gursikhs i have met (in the west and india) will humbly and happily accept food from the hands of any amritdhari gursikh. everyone seems to have their own understanding.
waheguru ji guru sahib has said ਸੋਚੈ ਸੋਚਿ ਨ ਹੋਵਈ; ਜੇ ਸੋਚੀ ਲਖ ਵਾਰ॥

lets do some vichaar on this shabad... daas is about to exlpain the meaning of this shabad from memory so forgive me for anymistakes

there once was a pandit that met a jatt in the farms, and the jatt has finished his day of work and was about go for bathe near well(or one of those that have water inthem at farms in punjab, anyways) the pandit comes and says to him, let me tell you how to become pavitaar. The jatt says please show me!
pandit, OK i will.
First, take off your clothes and wash them, then dig a couple feet into the ground and get the dirt and massage all over your body 101 times, and the jatt basically follows other intstructions that pandit ordered him to do.
Finally, the last intstruction the pandit gave to the jatt was to do 101 mouthwashes...the jatt did it
then the jatt asked him, am i pavittar?
Pandit says, yes you are know pavittar.
The jatt then put water into his mouth and then spits onto the pandit.
The pandit suddenly starts to yell and swear at the jatt and says you have made me unpavittar know i have to go home and go through the whole sucham proccess! You fool why did u do that?
Jatt says i thought i was Pavittar? So how can i make you unpavittar?

The pandit had no response, he just kept on swearing at the jatt and walked away.

In the same manner guru sahib in the above shabad is giving updesh to the people that keep hardcore sucham, ie. cleaning everything before they use it etc.. These type of ppl think that there mind will become pavitaar by just keeping sucham however guru sahib is saying no matter how much sucham one keeps, there mind will never become pure. The only way to make your mind pure is by japping naam.

So what daas wants to say is, just because you got naam dirh from the panj and keep sarbloh bibek, but you never do simran how can you consider yourself to be pure? sucham isnt what makes you pure, seva and simran does.
There can be a gursikh that doesnt keep sarbloh bibek and eats at home only and makes his food his/herself or thier parents make it, but that gursikh probably does alot of simran and naam jaap. Which in my eyes would make them more pavittar than a sarbloh gursikh that doesnt do naam simran and seva, and looks down on other gursikhs that doesnt keep sarbloh bibek

sorry for mistakes plz forgive daas
just my 2 cents

daas
bhai
Thanks for your responses Gurmukh piyaareo. Please answer other questions regarding the Sarablohi lifestyle as well which daas asked.

dhannvaad
Some years back we had 5 Singhs around for parshada (I think it's called Naund?) and after they had ate I was collecting the dishes with one hand and my other hand was sucha and I was about to pass one of the Singhs a bowl with it. He refused to take it as he said my other hand was jhootha so would not take it.

Going back to the discussion, I dont understand the concept of amrtidharis who are non bibeki but say solid in all other rehats making utensils jhoothay by touching them with clean hands.
A lot of emphasis is put on being an Amritdhari but what good is an Amritdhari if he has no Rehit. Before 1999, there was so much propaganda on getting the whole Panth Amritdhari but no one talked about Rehitdhaari Amritdhari. If an Amritdhari does not keep Rehit, then such Amritdhari is not Tyaar bar Tyaar and if someone is not Tyaar bar Tyaar, then Amritdharis (which means Bibekis) should not eat from such person.

What kind of Sarblohi Bibeki would eat from hands of any Amritdhari? This is totally absurd and is no Rehit at all. What's so special about an Amritdhari who has no Rehit? Such person is a Tankhaiya. Surely Sarblohi Bibekis should eat from Amritdharis but it should be noted that Amritdhari means one who is an Amritdhari in good standing i.e. is Tyaar bar Tyaar i.e. keeps Rehit including Bibek.

It seems like many Gursikhs are not fully aware of the distinction between Jooth and hygiene related dirt. Bibek Rehit is about avoiding Jootha food and anything prepared or even touched by a non-devotee is rendered uneatable for Bibekis.

Responses like "I don't understand how clean hands of an non-Amritdhari can make food jootha" etc. are a result of ignorance about Bibek Rehit. Are we supposed to understand everything about Rehit before following it? Who can claim to understand why we must wear Kakaars on our body 24/7? Can anyone claim to know what exactly Guru Sahib had in mind when He gave us this Rehit? It is commonly seen that ones who don't understand this Rehit remove their Kirpan while doing Ishnaan. Same way some people don't understand why a Sikh must getup at Amritvela. They claim that anytime Naam is chanted, that time becomes Amritvela. No one can convince them that a certain period in a 24 hour day is Amritvela.

Basically, Guru Sahib's Rehit should be followed without having doubts and Rehit is learned from senior Gursikhs. To fully understand the reasons why Rehit should be kept, is not a pre-requisite to keeping Rehit. Rehit should be kept whether we understand it or not.

Kulbir Singh
Sucham is a very old rehet of the Khalsa. My inlaws tell me that once Sant Kartar Singh Bhinranwale and his jatha came to their house long ago. They told me that the Singhs from the Taksal did the Sudhayee of the entire kitchen before starting to prepare the food. Very few keep this rehet of Sucham and as a result most don't have a clue about it and how it works. I myself don't keep it.
There is a concept of trust as well. We dont always know who is Tyar bar Tyar and no one knows how much rehat another person keeps although on the face of it they may say they are Sarbloh Bibeki. Unless of course you have sangat of select few like minded Gursikhs.
Leafy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
but i
> am sorry to say that i just don't understand why
> bhandey and food can become joothey with the touch
> of a non amritdari (not hygiene wise but spirit
> wise) sorry i just don't.

Pyaree bhain jee, jooth is within all of us, we carry the sins and misdeeds of many past lives with us. The only way to clean ourselves of this jooth is with naam. Naam is recieved from Guru Sahib. A non-amritdhari, who does not recieve naam from Guru Sahib, still carries all that jooth with them. It isn't there fault, and they can't get rid of it just by washing themselves with water. But Gursikhs have been given the hukam by Guru Sahib that they must not consume the jooth of this world. Who are we to question such orders? Right?

bhai Wrote:
Which in my eyes would make them more
> pavittar than a sarbloh gursikh that doesnt do
> naam simran and seva, and looks down on other
> gursikhs that doesnt keep sarbloh bibek

Bhai jee, you are correct. It is simran and seva of naam which cleanses us. However, it is a requirement of a sarblohi Gursikh to do simran; it is something they do even as they cook. I don't personally know any sarblohi Gursikh who keeps STRICT sucham who doesn't also do intense naam abhiyaas. That would be ridiculous.

Another thing is, as someone once told me, the more sucham you keep, the more easily the naam goes into the food you are making. Plus iron is the best conductor metal, it makes sense that it so easily absorbs the shakti of naam abhiyaas (maybe). But one thing is for sure. Pure sarblohi food gets your khanda going - you have to try it to believe it. smiling smiley

Mehtab Singh Wrote:
> 1. For those of you who stay with non-Amritdhari
> family members, how do you manage? How are you
> able to keep sucham and what steps/precautions are
> to be observed?

Up until last week I was sharing the kitchen with the rest of my family. I used to wash all my bhandey before I used them, then put them straight onto the stove for the water to evaporate, then would start cooking. But eventually I cleaned out a cupboard for myself and put all my bhandey in there, plus suchey kapre. This way I wouldnt have to keep washing the bhandey, since no one else would use that cupboard. I also put things like my belna in there, and I cleaned some bhandey and filled them with atta and maida to make parshadey, for easy access without having to keep washing my hands.

> 4. For those of you who maintain Gurmukhi Bana,
> does your school/college/university/workplace
> permit you to wear that attire? Do they allow you
> to wear a Sri Sahib on the outside? If yes, please
> also let me know where you are located at.
>
I don't wear bana but at university I wear my Sri Sahib on the outside. No one has ever said anything. This is in Ontario (Canada).

> 5. How have you convinced your non-Amritdhari
> friends/relatives about the discipline you follow?
> How have you convinced those who are Amritdhari
> but non-Bibeki? Do you still have a cordial
> relationship with them or do you keep away? How do
> they react?
>
Not everyone will be convinced. I haven't managed to convince my family. It can get very difficult but you just have to learn to deal with it, calmly and humbly.

> 6. Are you supposed to keep to yourself and be
> around only those who are like you or can you
> comfortably make friends with those who are not
> like you? I understand that most of you go out
> much like other Kaljugi creatures do, but how
> often do you interact with those who are not like
> you and educate them about Sikhi/Gurmat? Or do you
> just live your own life away from the world?
>
I still interact pretty much the same way with people as I did before, I'm just not very interested in those interactions. I get bored smiling smiley But that doesn't mean you start treating people any differently, even if you're no longer like them. I prefer the company of rehitvan Gursikhs, because their sangat brings chardikala.

> 7. How do your classmates, or co-workers interact
> with you? How often are you able to educate them
> about Sikhi, or do you prefer to do your thing and
> keep away from them?
>
People at school are always interested in learning more. I withhold or withdraw as much information as I feel I need to, or that I think they will be receptive to.

> 8. There are instances when one has to be in a
> social environment, be it friends, classmates,
> relatives or whoever. How do you cope up during
> such cases? Do you refuse to attend or do you go
> for a bit and then leave. In short, how much, and
> what kind of interactions/associations do you keep
> with those who are non-Sarablohi (whether
> Amritdhari or non-Amritdhari, whether Sikh or
> non-Sikh)
>
I cope by challenging myself to do bani in my head, otherwise I would get bored.

> 9. How much time do you spend daily in preparing
> your food?

Alot - I'm a slow cook. It varies depending on how much I have prepared from before.

> 10. What kind of lifestyle do you live? By that I
> mean, what is your daily routine like, time to
> wake up, time to go to bed at night, other
> activities during the day (besides studies or
> profession).
>
Amritvela varies, I try to keep it at 2:30, bedtime varies, usually around 10pm, activities during the day are mostly making food and cleaning right now, visiting Gursikhs, going to gatka class, hopefully start volunteering again soon.

> 11. What other special/specific restrictions, or
> should I say disciplines are to be abided by and
> observed? I may have missed out some things.
>
Keep a strict amritvela. Do ardaas every morning while tyaar-bar-tyaar, as well as in the evening.
ੴਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫ਼ਤਹ॥

Guru Piyario,

This point of Bhai Kulbir singh Jee needs attention:
It seems like many Gursikhs are not fully aware of the distinction between Jooth and hygiene related dirt.

Public in general including many Sikhs are not familiar with phenomena of negative energy field by which Jooth can be understood. I must say because the field of science is still under evolution so no clear cut definition can be placed here. But as this 21st century will progress this world will explore more. Relation of Quantum Physics and Mysticism will define this Jooth process too. It is too early to say anything specific. Only thing Daas can tell is Manmukhi person has high field of negative energy due to high potency of five vices. An Amritdhari would have less because He/she is at least closer to positive energy but if Amritdhari person who is strict in Naam Abyiaas Kamayee and Strict Rehat including Sarabloh has abundance of positive energy. I can give you an example of Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Jee that as a human body of his what attraction he had compare to modern day Hollywood actor George Clooney? May be Hollywood actor would be more attractive to people in general by his look but what is great about a Gurmukh rooh like Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh was that when some came to the contact of Bhai Sahib’s energy body or even an eye contact one had felt immediate spike of positive energy in his/her body. I would not go in details as I said this is too early to explain human body energy phenomena at this age of the time. May be by end of this century it will be commonly known to interested ones. I would like to present this quote of a western writer Mr. William Buhlman that “In the twenty-first century, science will recognize that the substructure of the universe is indeed a nonphysical continuum of energy. This recognition will initiate a renaissance of scientific discoveries relating to the unseen structure of matter and the universe itself.”

Remember that our Guru Sahib were also scientist above all. The jot of Akaal Purakh is in them. They knew the sciences of every universes in existence that is why Guru Nanak Dev jee said Lakh Akasha Akash and Pataala(n) Pataal. Pir Dastgir’s son have seen all this with Guru Sahib. So, best thing at this point is to stick to what our great GurSikhs have practiced. No logical explanation is required about Jooth of Manmukhi touch just avoid it at the best to progress in Atmik mandals, when one will earn Naam Abyiaas kamayee he/she will see it all.

With Regards,
Daas
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.