Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

hanji fer kee ilaaj aa ehna da?

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
[www.youtube.com]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ!

ਇਨਾ ਗੰਦ ਪਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਅੱਜ ਕਲ ਪੰਜਾਬ 'ਚ!

ਇਹ ਨਕਲੀ ਬਾਬਿਆਂ ਨੇ ਤਾਂ ਸਿੱਖੀ ਦਾ ਨਾਮ ਬਦਨਾਮ ਕਰਤਾ!

ਇੱਸੇ ਕਰਕੇ ਅੱਜ ਕਲ ਰੋਡੇ ਭੋਡੇ ਵੀ ਗੱਲਾਂ ਕਰਨ ਲੱਗ ਪਏ ਹਨ!

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ!

ਜਗਤੁ ਜਲੰਦਾ ਰਖਿ ਲੈ ਆਪਣੀ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਧਾਰਿ ॥
ਜਿਤੁ ਦੁਆਰੈ ਉਬਰੈ ਤਿਤੈ ਲੈਹੁ ਉਬਾਰਿ ॥
I did not expect that! The video sums up everything that is wrong with these so called Holy Men. But what really gets me is the sangat...............seriously, are people that blind to these fakes that they matha tek to them, what about the washing of the feet by the bibian? Madness.......very sad.
This is seriously outrageous. How can they allow this kind of worship of their own self? And are people mad or what?

We are so fortunate that Guru Sahib has connected us to his Shabad and saved us from worship of these fake babas.

Kulbir Singh
Re: hanji fer kee ilaaj aa ehna da?
December 19, 2010 07:05PM
gross....
December 20, 2010 12:32AM
this is just bizarre.

what should we do? how about lead by example? live the best gurmat life we can and hope that shines through? these babas come and go, as do their chelas. people are looking for an easy fix to their life problems, and these fakes will say they can provide it (for a small donation of course). but in the end, they mess up, they do something horrible, everyone is disillusioned with them, and they move on to the next sant. eventually maybe they'll notice that all this time, the sikhs of guru gobind singh sahib have been solid, constant, true to sikhi. or maybe they won't notice. i guess that's their karam.
December 20, 2010 10:49AM
ive read somewhere that people who take money from others in the name of religion but really are doing exploitation, people like that get really bad punishments after death.
ੴਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹ॥

ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ ਜੀ,
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ॥ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹ॥

ਸਿਆਣਿਆ ਦਾ ਆਖਣਾ ਹੈ ਬਈ ‘ਵਿਗੜਿਆਂ ਤਿਗੜਿਆਂ ਦਾ ਡੰਡਾ ਪੀਰ’। ਭਾਈ ਮਹਿਤਾਬ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਇਲਾਜ਼ ਤਾਂ ਇਹਨਾਂ ਅਖੌਤੀ ਬਾਬਿਆਂ ਦਾ ਇਹ ਹੀ ਹੈ ਜੋ ਇਸ ਵੀਡੀਉ ਵਿਚ ਹੋ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ।

The real problem is about "real" and socially accepted Babas. No body dares to call them fake. Sikh institutions accept them, recognise their status in society and give them honors. sad smiley
"CHARAN KAMAL TERE DHOE DHOE PEEVAN" shabad with the video (by Mehtab Singh Ji); is blasphemous. Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib should be requested to take notice of it.
Disgusting video

The shabad that accompanies it is a Blasphemous Insult To Guroo Sahib, Dhur Ki Bani and a personal favorite keertanee of this daas, Bhai Harjinder Singh Jee Shree Nagar. Let's imagine the expression on his face when he finds out how his keertan recordings were used.
As for the ilaaj (cure) of this disease in Punjab,

In my evening ardaas, I recite "Sache Patshaah, Khalsa Panth de dushtaa te dokhiyaa daa nash karo, gurmat daa parkaash karo"

I feel this should be our bentee and ardaas to the master of all cures. He will cure it himself. This is the TRUE ilaaj.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login