ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prof Darshan Singh Lost the war !!

Posted by gursewak 
[www.ajitjalandhar.com]
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Everyone makes mistakes and Vaheguru pardons mistakes if one feels remorse. Prof Darshan Singh too made a mistake by doing Gur-Ninda but he committed a far bigger mistake by showing defiance to Siri Akal Takhat Sahib. If he had admitted his mistake, he would have been part of Panth today. Ego is an inveterate disease.

Kulbir Singh
i worry that this "war" is far from over...

darshan singh has declared that he has no interest in being part of this panth, he says akal takht has no authority over him. now what? he has a lot of followers. followers who will surely follow his footsteps in condemning akal takht. our panth already has so many issues dividing us, will we now see a physical division? will he declare his own takhts? will he appoint himself jathedar? and how many will follow him?

his actions were 100% wrong, but i don't think excommunicating him has ended this issue at all. time will tell.
No worries - there are many such so called PANTHs already

-- Radha Swami
-- Sach Sauda
------------------ So on and so forth

Let be the next one -- not a big deal.

About Followers , During Guru Har Gobind Sahib -- while Guru sahib were with some Singhs in a jungle , a snake came and gave his life in Guru Sahib's Charan and lot of small insects came out of the snake's body. When Singhs asked Guru Sahib about Kautak , he replied - This snake was a AKHAUTI guru in previous in previous JANAM and all these insects were his CHELAs.

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan -- "EGO IS DANGEROUS DISEASE" , I see it today even in so called COMPLETE REHAT DHARRI SIKHS. They fail to understand the difference between EGO/HATRED and GURMAT. Hatred for someone/EGO is being driven under the GURMAT UMBRELLA to tell the world they abide by the ruls of GURMAT.

Bhul Chuk Maaf !!
Educating people about Ragi's mistakes, misbehaviour (other than his agenda about Sri Dasam Granth Sahib), disrespect to the sikh institutions; weak sikh character needs to be higlighted. Clearing the doubts of sikhs and highlighting the beauty of Gurbani in Sri Dasam Granth, through literature and other media should be our priority. I wonder educated or uneducated sikhs getting fallen prey to the misguided propaganda. A book, in the form of debate on the subject; is possible. Every sikh should be equipped to counter the expected attacks by those so called missionaries.

GURU RAKHA.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login