ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Condition of Bhagats in the Darbar of Vaheguru

Posted by Vista 
He's an old write up

Condition of Bhagats in the Darbar of Vaheguru

What I had written under the thread "jot some questions" was my understanding of Gurbani and vague rememberance of books of Bhai Sahib. Herein, I am referencing quotes from Bhai Sahib's books that would be of great interest to the seekers of Vaheguru and his mahal.

Bhai Sahib was a Sachyaar Purash and had a very buland Takheeyal and an extremely Azeem Parvaaz-e-khyaal-o-rajoo. To translate his works perfectly is just impossible for a mortal being and an keet-e-naacheez like me. Therefore, I entreat before sangat to ignore my mistakes and accept this translation.

Translated from page 71-72 or Sach Khand Darshan by Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee:

Bhagat Ravidaas jee in love (Shabad: Beghampura Shehar ko nayo on ang 345 of Siri Guru Granth Sahib jee) gives Sach Khand the name of Beghumpura i.e. the place where there is no sorrow (Be-Gham-pura) because in Beghampura there is no sorrow, worry, anxiety and nor is there any tax as in this mortal world. There is no worldly riches and wealth there. There is no fear of sin and nor there is regression and degeneration of mind there.

Bhagat jee is saying that they have attained a very great dwelling-place where there is always happiness. Governments or kings in this land don’t change like worldly governments and kings. Kingdom of Vaheguru always stays eternal. This city of Beghampura is very densely populated and very prosperous too. Since Beghampura is the place where Vaheguru resides (in his pure form) this dwelling is just as famous as Vaheguru himself. In this city, Bhagats loaded with the wealth of Naam and accepted by Vaheguru reside and they are fully knowledgeable of the secrets of the palace of Vaheguru. They can enjoy the bliss of this palace as they please i.e. there is no stopping to them. If they will, they can come back to this world (Earth) at their will as per the Gurbani hukam “Gurmukh aaye jaaye nisung”. In this dwelling of Sach Khand one realises what real freedom is. Bhagat jee declares that only those ones who reside in Sach Khand are his friends. Only their friendship can last in the mortal world and the Sach Khand world.

*********Translation over**********

Above Bhai Sahib jee has clearly stated that Bhagats are very much alive and not decimated in Sach Khand. They are not only alive but at will they can come to this world or go anywhere they want. There is total freedom to them. They can go anywhere unhindered.

If we read the article, “Akal Purakh dee Dargaah” in Andithee Duniya, we get clear understanding that Bhagats do in fact reside in the next world and they don’t lose their identity. I will herein give few quotations from Bhai Sahib’s books to prove this point:

Andithee Duniya quotations are from Edition 6, 1990.

1) Page 96 of Andithee Duniya:

In the dargaah of Vaheguru (Har Dargaah andar), reside millions and billions of servants or bhagats of Vaheguru, who reside with Vaheguru in such manner that they don’t lose sight of him even for one moment. This unseen and unreachable (for mortal beings) world exists totally away from the sight of the worldly people of this world (our world – Earth). This world of Nirankaar or Vaheguru is much more densely and prosperously populated than the mortal world. Exact Punjabi quote is: Ih duniya (Sach Khand) aisee hee ghugg vasdee hai jaise ke drishtmaan duniya (physical world i.e. mortal world); sagon uh vadere ghugg vasdee hai.

Yatha Gurvaak (refer to the Gurbani Hukam below).

KOT MEHAL JA KAE DARBARE ||
NIMAKH NIMAKH VASAI TIN NAALAY ||

2) Page 96 of Andithee Duniya

SOOKH MEHAL JA KE OOCH DUYAARAY ||
TAA MEH VAASEH BHAGAT PYAARAY || (Ang 739)

Billions and Billions of khoohaniyaan i.e. regiments of Bhagats reside in the eternal and true Sachkhandee Darbaar of Vaheguru. By the kirpa of Siri Guru Nanak Dev jee Maharaaj ones who have collected the true wealth of Naam took this wealth with them to Sach Khand.

Khoohani means a regiment that contains x number of soldiers, infantry, elephants, horses etc. Bhai Sahib used the world khoohani to describe the colonies of Bhagats there.

3) Page 88 of Andithee Duniya

The existence of the dargaah (darbaar) of Vaheguru is such a notion that a gursikh must have faith in and it is pure Gurmat to do so. According to Gurmat there is Nirankaar’s Khand i.e. Sach Khand and there is the Darbaar of Vaheguru too. Yathaa Gurvaak:

NIRANKAAR KAI DESH JAAHE, TAAN SUKH LAHEH MAHAL ||

The happiness-giving palace and the land of Vaheguru Nirankaar is surely there in the next world. O Gursikho, believe this truth without any doubt.

There are many more examples I can give from Bhai Sahib’s books that will prove beyond doubt that the Bhagats don’t die in the next world or don't cease to exist; and not only do they exist but they stay in full bliss. The bhagats have full freedom and at their will can come to this mortal world of ours as well. "Gurmukh aaye jaaye nisung" is the pankiti that Bhai Sahib has quoted to prove this.

I personally was having hard time swallowing some of the assertions by my veers and bhains that stated that Singhs like Baba Deep Singh jee and Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee had decimated into Vaheguru. Verily, they are still alive and at their will can come to this world.

Bhai Sahib also writes that since there is no maaiya in Sach Khand, Bhagats don’t have to do any effort to do bhagtee there because their surtee just does not go out of Naam and Sifat Salaah. What a great world this is. Oh! May we become citizens of this world.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫ਼ਤਹਿ
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login