ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bhai Sahib and other Sants

Posted by sarblohlove 
There are many sants today and respectable sant marapurahs of the past who have done huge kmayee and have learnt jugtis and passed on these jugtis. When researching their experiences, I just think vah! how great are gurmukhs like bhai sahib Randhir Singh Jee whos avastha is way beyond these sants. Bhai sahib has written that sounds like bells, drums and etc have no place in gurmat, infact they are yogmat sounds. But when I look at these marapurakhs they call these bells and what not anhad shabad. This proves that bhai sahib had pooran avastha much beyond these marapurakhs.

So the question is both bhai sahib and marapurakhs have done intense kmayee, so why is it that bhai sahib excelled further then them? The answer is because firstly bhai sahib kept full rehit and never took the place of "marapurash", secondly bhai sahib was blessed with gurmat vidhi of naam, thirdly bhai sahib made satguru his teacher not a "sant" as his human guide. Other sants have their own methods of japping naam, this is the reason they and their followers fail to reach pooran avastha. While gurmantar is very powerful and these sants and followers do attain bliss and have great spiritual experiences, they can never realise the true gurmat anahad shabad without full rehit and gurmat vidhi.

I want to upload some pages by Sant Warayam Singh who talks about anhad shabad, someone please let me know how I can do this. The problem I have is that these yogmat sounds seem to be proven as gurmat from the quoted gurbani tuks in his book. Could sangat please explain the true meanings of these tuks. Once someone tells me how to upload images, I will upload the pages of Sant jee's book which quotes gurbani to try and prove these sounds as gurmat anhad shabad, which of course they are not.

So to sum up we have the gurmat vidhi to jap naam but we do not put in effort of doing kmayee like followers of sants do. The sants and their followers do plenty of kmayee but are without the gurmat jugti. It seems we are both missing something. We need gurmat vidhi AND intense kmayee to reach pooran avastha.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Bhai Sahib and other Sants
July 28, 2010 10:31AM
If you have the images of the pages you want to upload, please send them over to us at gurmatbibek@yahoo.com. We will upload them for you.

Alternatively, you can save these images on flickr or other such site and then using the "image" button on the message-editor (9th button from left) upload them over here (Enter the image url after pressing the 9th icon on the editor).

Admin.
Re: Bhai Sahib and other Sants
July 28, 2010 12:36PM
VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA, VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

"So the question is both bhai sahib and marapurakhs have done intense kmayee, so why is it that bhai sahib excelled further then them?...Other sants have their own methods of japping naam, this is the reason they and their followers fail to reach pooran avastha."

On what basis are you making this conclusion? Also, please temper this conclusion with:

Breham Giaanee Kee Gath Breham Giaanee Jaanai ||
Only the God-conscious being can know the state of the God-conscious being. Sri Sukhmani Sahib.

And putting up documentation of various stages of spiritual progression from Mahapurakhs' divans should be done with the understanding that they will not reveal the highest of stages to the Sangat readily or in every divan - why would someone who has a PhD. in Physics begin to teach about PhD. level material when the some/many in the Sangat present may not have even begun to do basic mathematics? Coincidentally, I viewed the same Sant Waryam Singh Ji teaching Sangat how to sit properly and do Simran, and to the end of that divan, he stated this is the basics and there are advanced stages above it.

Please be careful when posting topics like this unless (and Gurbani says this, not me) you yourself have attained the stage of Brahm Gyani and have realized what stage another being is at.
Sant Waryam Singh ji was a close friend of Bhai Randhir Singh Ji. Sant Ji was also a close associate of Sant Isher Singh Ji ( Rara Sahib) and many other Mahapurakhs. Through the company of Sants, Baba Ji reached high levels of spirituality.

Why are you convinced that Sant Waryam Singh Ji did not have have Gurmat Jugti of Naam Abhyiaas. Just because he didnt wear a dumalla you cant assume he wasnt a Gumukh of the highest calibre. I have read his writings in which Baba Ji says Naam Abhyiias can only be given by Panj Pyaarey.
Oh Bhai Sukhdeep Singh, your point about dumalla does not make sense, did bhai sahib tie one? Before we all get excited and start an unneccasry debate, please wait for admin to upload the images I have sent them. Do read over my 1st post again, I haven't said these sants have no avastha, just that bhai sahib is in a category of his own, and this will be proven if admin kindly upload those images from the book.
However, please do forgive me if you were somehow offended by my topic.
Although i believe that Bhai Sahibs views on gurmat are the closest to that of Guru Sahibs, compared with views held by other sants, however, how can one say that Bhai Sahib reached the "pooran" avastha and other sants didn't? This is IMPOSSIBLE for people at our level to judge. Imagine for instance you meet a dasam duari singh who doesn't keep sarbloh bibek, keski as kakkar and you tell him that he has got it all wrong, and is not practicing gurmat properly. How silly would this sound! We ourselves don't even know what it means for our dasam duar to open and the mystical experiences associated with it, so how can we judge gurmukhs who have reached these avasthas. How can we say which ones are "pooran" and which ones are not pooran? All we can do is guess as to which of these sants followed gurmat the most properly, by doing our own research then try imitating their teachings to try and reach these spiritual levels ourselves. Once we have reached these states, then only can we judge as to who is "pooran" and who is not.
I have no interest in a debate or discussing this matter any further. I would only like to say you could have said the 5 sounds have no place in Gurmat without trying to compare the jeevans of 2 Gurmukhs with one another. If Baba Warayam SIngh Ji gave these sounds some standing it is possilbe he could have changed his views as he progressed spiritually.

Unless you have personally met Sant Waryam Singh Ji or Bhai Randhir Singh Ji you shouldnt try to contrast these two Saintly Gurmukhs. Even if you have met the Gurmukhs its not part of Gurmat to dwell on the vasta of a Gursikh. Guru Sahib says its through Hukum that someone gets a lower or higher vasta.

੧. ਊਚੇ ਤੇ ਨੀਚਾ ਕਰੈ ਨੀਚ ਖਿਨ ਮਹਿ ਥਾਪੈ ॥

੨. ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਗੁਰਦੇਵ ਨੀਚਹੁ ਉਚ ਥਪੇ ॥

੩. ਹੁਕਮੀ ਉਤਮੁ ਨੀਚੁ ਹੁਕਮਿ ਲਿਖਿ ਦੁਖ ਸੁਖ ਪਾਈਅਹਿ ॥

The mystical route to Vaheguru that is described in the English passages listed in the above post, is quite different from Gurmat. This is the route that is described in part by Yogis and Radhasoamis. It says that a Gurmukh should concentrate on the spot of Trikuti (where Sukhmana, Ida and Pingula meet) but there is no such Hukam in Gurbani. It talks about hearing 5 kinds of sounds but Gurmat Anhad Shabad is the Ilaahi-Naad that goes on in Sachkhand and Gurmukhs hear it while in Maat-lok. It is advisable to read Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee's books - Anhad Shabad Dasam Duaar and Charan Kamal kee Mauj for more understanding of these subjects.

As for Bhai Sahib's Kamaayee, it is unmeasurable. Before going to jail too he had a lot of Kamaayee and was a Jyot-Vigaasi Brahmgyani Gurmukh but in jail, Bhai Sahib's Kamaayee really increased manifold. We hear people talking about such and such Sant jee doing so many jaaps of such and such Baani or Shabad for so many days, months or years. They talk about how such and such Sant jee did massive Kamaayee for 1 year or 2 year or even 4 or 5 years. I don't doubt what they are saying but when you look at the Kamaayee of Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee you get Vismaad. Leave alone other Kamaayee that he did but the time he spent in jail was such that no one can match it. He did nothing else but Naam Abhyaas. In jail, for 16 years, Bhai Sahib stayed absorbed in Naam, all day long, all night long. For many days and even many weeks, he had to go without food but he did not compromise on Guru Sahib's Rehit. His mystical experience was very vast. This is evident from the books he has written. When he came out of jail, Guru Sahib took the Sewa of writing books on such spiritual subjects that had been untouched before him and they still are.

When talking about Anhad Shabad, Dasam Duaar, Charan Kamal, Naabh Kamal, Trikuti, Sikh Sants and Gianis borrow definitions from Hindus and Yogis. When an earnest seeker reads such pseudo definitions, he starts wondering if there is any difference between Gurmat and other religions. These so called Gianis and Sants themselves are misled and they also mislead others. It was Bhai Sahib who declared that there are two types of Dasam Duaars - one for Yogis and the real one that is accessible only to Gurmukhs. He also explained that Gurmat Anhad Shabad is superior and much higher than the Anhad Shabad of 5 sounds that Yogis believe in. It was Bhai Sahib who made many Gurmat concepts clear for the new generation. If there had been a status of Mujaddid in Gurmat, it would belong to Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee.

I have no hesitation in saying that Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee's writings are of the same league as the Vaars and Kabits of Bhai Gurdaas jee and Ghazals of Bhai Nandlal jee. Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh is the true Waaris of Bhai Gurdaas jee and Bhai Nandlal jee, as far as Gurmat writings are concerned.

Guru Sahib knows better.

Kulbir Singh
Many thanks. I didn't start this topic to insult sants, I respect their kmayee, but new seekers should not be misled from true gurmat, they should be directed to bhai sahib's books. I'm afraid most respectable sants and marapurkahs fall into this category of "jugtis" which lead to these yogmat sounds and they compare sikhism to hinduism etc.
Bhai sahib was truly something else when it comes to kmayee, avastha and true gurmut. Also bhai sahib never had a human teacher like all respectable sants have had. This makes bhai sahib jee unique.
great post Bhai Kulbir Singh je!

dass also personally thinks these gyanis/sants have misled the Panth very much!

One fine example is the usage of the word "SANT". In Hinduism, is just refers to sadhus . The same has been adopted by dervaads/sant samaj & such minded people. This is the most highly abused word in the panth as a matter of fact.

When in fact gurmat its usage is for has been very well revealed by Bhai Sahib "Sant Pad Nirnai" .

Chota veer
Before everybody jumps on the Sant- Bashing bandwagon let me clear up some things about Baba Waryam SIngh Ji

1. The above images posted are English translations of Baba Waryam SIngh Jis katha In no way do they represent the beliefs of Sant Ji. To associate Sant Ji with Hindumat/Yogmat according to these translation is really naive.

2. Sant Waryam Singh Ji was not the typical " Baba" who went from village to village to fool uneducated Sikhs. Instead his mission was the spread Gurmat to people of all walks of life. Whenever he came to the West sangat would give him money to take back to India for the purpose of Gurmat, and he would reply isnt there Sangat here why not set up Gurmat here? One of his goals in life was not to convert people to SIkhi but to educate them. When ever he had a divan may Hindus would come to listen to his katha. For this reason Sant Ji used Hindu Terminology for the sangat to understand Gurmat Concepts. When he says things like there are 5 sounds most likely he is stating historically it has been believed that there are 5 sounds. How can you teach a Hindu population about Naam knowing their scriptures do not mention anything about Naam?

I have not had the fortune of meeting many Gurmukh- Saints. But I have had the the fortune of meeting Sant Waryam SIngh Ji, and without a doubt I would say he was a Gurmukhs of the highest calibre. i remember meeting him and his face and body were radiant. His very presence brought the feeling of Vasakhi to our winter hearts. If he is not a Jyot Vigaasi Gurmukh I dont know who is. Only a firm follower of Gurmat can reach such levels of spirituality.
Bhai Kulbir singh ji,
Waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fateh.

Can you please give me a quote from guru granth sahib maharaj that there are 2 dasam dwars?? one for yogis and one for gurmukhs??? Can you please explain me what is the meaning of panch shabad? Are these shabads from gurbani or something else?

You do naam abhiyaas kamai and guru sahibs kirpa on daas as well. Yogis have been condemned by guru sahibs because they were entangled in 5 chors. They used to do lot of meditation but as they did not have pooran sojhi, they used to get involved in 5 chors( kam, krodh, lobh, moh and hankaar, especially krodh, hankaar and kaam for yogis) and that would limit their ascend. Fortunately, we have pooran guru who tell us how to meet him. Once you start following this path, you know all these dhuns are there but the thing is do you know what to do exactly at that time. Everyone has to paas through the same path to meet waheguru who is residing in us. There are no two different paths. And that what been taught to us by guru sahib. Jogis used to do pakhand and they were not the real jogis. Guru sahib told us how to become real jogi. There are no two dasam dwars. Even bhai randheer singh ji writes that yes you hear those sounds, and they are real but he was in such a vairag that he did not pay attention to it. But that does not mean that they are not there. We are told to have preet in charan kamal and that is waheguru gurmantar. Gurbani tells you regarding three types on naam abhiyas- swas swas, swas gras, rom rom. I dont want to go in detail of everything but but believe me when you do abhiyas, you actually see all this happening. Those 5 sound in discussions are not only 5, there are 100s more, they are all coming from sachkhand. They are the music instrument which are being played while doing keertan in sachkhand and when you go one step closer, you can actually hear keertan of gurbani and if you proceed further, there is much more. Its like hearing keertan from a singhs house. If you are standing far away, you hear the sounds of drums and harmonium but as you go closer, you actually hear gurbani keertan.Similar this is happening inside and believe me thats just the beginning. You hear these sound and sound of gurbani while you are awake with your eyes open and when you are in maat lok.There is alot more in guru granth sahib ji maharaj which you will find true word by word when stage comes. Its better to listen and see yourself than hearing from someone. Its goonge di mithai. From these panch shabads, anhad naad appears, then anhad bani, then toor and then....further. You dont have to die to go to sachkhand, you close your eyes and go to sachkhand meet guru sahib and gurmukh piyarre and then you wont have to ask who is real and who is fake. Because you have actually seen there sukhams in dargah your self. So please aapan naam bani da abhiyas kariye, baki sab raste ch chaldiya pata lag jana. Guru sahib has given us 4 lawan to meet him and anhad shabad and naad and bani gets pargat in 2nd laaw, so there are two more to go and guru sahib has told us the indication in second laawn, that you will start seeing same jot in everyone. When i say seeing, i mean seeing with your eyes open, not feeling or considering. And thats just 2nd laawa. This is now ardas on charan kamals of guru sahib that they should keep me in the company of his true gusikhs and keep me as a daas in their feet.
Could you tell us who your sant role model is?
You're right these 5 sounds do become finer and hundreds more appear, but this can be found through hindu or yogmat, research anhad bani in yogmat they say the same thing.
Leave sachkhand for now, even in gyaan khand millions upon millions of blissfull awestruck indescribable (not normal instrument sounds) resound and vibrate. The path you're talking about i.e 5 sounds then hundreds of sounds fall way short of the blissful anhad bani, naad from higher khands.
Veer Tejkawal jeeo,

Can you please give me a quote from guru granth sahib maharaj that there are 2 dasam dwars?? one for yogis and one for gurmukhs???

Gurbani does not normally mention spiritual avasthas of other religions. Gurbani talks about one Dasam Duaar and that Dasam Duaar is the Gurmat Dasam Duaar where Gurmukhs of the house of Siri Guru Nanak Dev jee reach. I strongly recommend that you read Bhai Sahib's book on this subject - Anhad Shabad Dasam Duaar. I guarantee you that if you are a Punjabi reading person, and you read this book, you will be blown away. Such a book has not been written in the past and now even after 80 years no book on this subject has come, that can match this book. Oh! What a language Bhai Sahib has used and what a great description Bhai Sahib has written and the beautiful thing is that everything Bhai Sahib has written has been written on basis of hundreds of Gurbani Parmaans.

Two Dasam Duaars to exist. The spiritual place that Yogis call Dasam Duaar too exists. In order to explain the difference between Gurmat Dasam Duaar and the Jogmat Dasam Duaar, Bhai Sahib has used an example of an Angeethi (a coal furnace). That place where the coals are burning and are red hot (on the top) is the Gurmat Dasam Duaar and that place where the ashes fall, in the bottom of the Angeethi is the Jogmat Dasam Duaar. The ashes too are somewhat warm but they are nothing as compared to the red hot coals. Same way, Bhai Sahib has written that, the Gurmat Dasam Duaar is much superior to the Dasam Duaar of Jogis. Gurmat Dasam Duaar is the doorway or a remote-access through which the Gurmukhs living in Maatlok can enjoy the bliss of Sachkhand. It's basically Sachkhand accessed through remote-access.

Can you please explain me what is the meaning of panch shabad? Are these shabads from gurbani or something else?

What does the word this word "Panch" means in "Panch Parvaan Panch Pardhaan" pankiti? The word Panch means greatest or highest or uttam, or Sresht. Panch Shabad means such Shabads that are most superior. I agree that the word Panch also means five but open any dictionary in Punjabi and you will find that even today, the word Panch means Uttam. One dictionary gives meaning of Panch as "headmen of a village". This is where the word Sarpanch comes from. In a village, there is a supreme council that decides people's cases and such council is called Panchayat or the council of Panch (noble men). The head of Panchs is called Sar-Panch (head of Panchs).

And Veer jeeo, I did not say anywhere that the Panch Shabad in the meaning of 5 types of sounds don't exist. They do exist but are of much lower level than Gurmat Anhad Shabad which basically is the Sifat-Salaah going on in Sachkhand. Please refer to the following link for the proof that even 5 types of sounds exist but they are at a much lower level:

[www.gurmatbibek.com]

Gurmukhs who japp Gurmat Naam through the true Guru i.e. after taking Naam from Guru-Roop Punj Pyare, reach Sachkhand through Gurmat-Gaadi Raah (Gurmat Highway). They don't have to pass through the 6 Chakras (or 8 as per some people or sects), or Trikuti, or Sukhmana Ida and Pingula stuff nor they have to awaken the Kundalini. They don't have to worry about following the sounds of 5 types as Radhasoamis and Jogis preach. Gurmukhs just focus on the Dhuni of Naam and they make their Surthee the Chela of Dhuni of Gurmat Naam. This Dhuni itself leads the seeker to Gurmat Dasam Duaar. No need to worry about Khat-Chakra (6 Chakras), Trikuti, Sukhana, Ida, Pingula, Kundalini, 5 Shabads etc. Gurmukh's route is different.

Bhul Chuk dee Maafi jee.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh
My sant role model is that gursikh who is submerged in naam 24 hrs a day. "panch shabad teh anhad naad, kehan naa jayee acharaj bismaad, kail kare har ke sant log' those sant log are my role model. my sant role model is that gursikh who is sitting in dargah of akal purakh all the time both in nirgun and sargun ( and he knows how to sit in dargah with nirgun sareer while still living). That sant who can take me from third laawa to 4th lawa now. And believe me , with guru sahibs kirpa i am srounded with those gursikhs.

I have read all books of bhai sahib bhai randheer singh ji and infact i belong to one very popular strict akj family . The only thing i have learnt in my life with guru sahibs grace is that we have to be submerged in naam bani 24 hours. Bhai kulbir singh veer jio, When we reach vismaad awastha, we actually hear gurbani, and that gurbani is coming from choutha pad. as i said earlier, you hear that gurbani while you are still awake in maat lok.Yes you heare those sounds as well and you cannot ignore them but you have been we have been told by guru sahib guru granth sahib where to put dhaya in while doing swas swas and swas giras. once these sounds and gurbani appears, it stays in your herat and you hear it all the time, does not matter if you sleep or awake,You hear it 24/7.

I am just sharing my personal experience here because all of you are gursikhs and you too do naam abhiyaas. Gurbani condems the pakhands done by jogis and tell them the real path. As i said earlier, there is only one path of spirtuality but there are different awasthas in this path. Because, we have true guru, Guru granth sahib maharaj, and panj piyaree naam drirh and the sangat of gursikhs who keep on telling us what to do at next awastha as per guru granth sahib, we reach to the highest goal successfully because of gurus gian and nimarta we learn in sangat.

Yes those panch are saresht as those panch takes you to the next level as they are parwaan and those panch will give you a signal toward the way to sachkhand. Here guru sahib is talking again about panch shabads, which sounds in ghar subhage. Again, there is only one path of spirtuality, that is gurmat. Infact there are no two paths of spirtuality. People came and thought that they have reached highest and started preaching that as a seperate path, but guru sahib told that these jogis even havent reached 2nd lawwan. Gurbani tells us all about that path.

And Bhai sahib ji, gurbani tells you about ira, pingla and sukhmana and trikuti and it talks about every single detail about it and it talks about 6 khats as well so that you get a pooran gian and people cant make fool out of you. Bhagat baine ji has given beautiful discription of dasam dwar and ira pingla sukhman, Bhagat kabeer ji has talked about it. Jogis think that dasamdwar is in trikuti but guru sahib said that dasam dwar is sitting above the trikuti. Yes you can have some experience at trikuti, like ridhi and sidhi but real amrit ras comes once your surti goes above trikuti. Pooran anand starts after that. Guru made us gianwan so that we know about what is right and what is wrong. We know not to get indulged in ridhi sidhi and stay in nimarta all the time. and guru sahib has given us a summary in one shabad, where he had discussion with barthar jogi" gur kar gian dhian kar dhave" . We need three things, gian through our guru sahib, panj pyiare and gursikh sangat( who are guru roop sargun sareer), Dhian of dhun ( dhun kar dhian, dhian kar jania ) and prem ka poch and then you drink amrit necter. Guru sahib kirpa karan aapan sab te, ohna di tek hai veer ji, aapan sare amrit peen joge ho jiye.

You are doing a good job, keep it up veerji. Baki, gurbani only tells about one dasam dwar and jogis used to get stuck in the very very initial phase and they used to think that they have achieved every thing as there meditation was to just get ridhi sidhis and our bandgi is to meet puran waheguru before and after dying. Bhul chuk maaf veerji.

Baki veerji,It is good to praise gursikhs but we should not be comparing gursikhs.They are all better than me.Look around they are all around you. We are shabad khoji, abhiyaasi people and we dont hallucinate or stick to dellusion. We are all following the same guru with same jugat.I normally try to stay away from these discussion forums but i really respect you as my gursikh veer and proud of my guru sahib jihna di jagat jot khalsa still around me.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh.

gursikhan ki charn dhoor
Veer sarabloh love ji,

Wahegurus has created all this universe and this universe is present inside you. What we are taught by our guru sahib is that you have to explore it. You just cant jump from one step to 100th step and say that there werent 99 steps. Yes there are t 99 steps but because of our perfect guru, it was a lot easier for us to climb 99 steps in one go. When i said 100s of sound, sorry my mistake, i forgot to calculate. Waheguru is beant and there are millions and millions of his gursikhs singing keertan and these sounds are coming from there. As i said earlier, you get one step closer, it will become more clear and then you can hear amrit bani. All of this that happens in sukham is anhad but with guru sahibs kirpa, as your awastha improves, you can hear amrit bani. And when it happens, you hear gurbani when you are still awake. Samadhi la ke nai behna penda. You hear it all the time, even while doing your normal household work. Yes if you go in samadhi, that is for your sukham to leave your body to go to dargah to sit in sangat of other gursikhs who are sitting there and doing keertan , har jas and then come back to your own body. That is called pooran vismad. If person has done PhD that doesnt mean that he should forget nursery class( means jogi mat and hindu mat) Yes guru sahib have given us knowledge and guru sahibs kirpa when you do simran abhyiaas you experience it. These sounds i am talking about are there and you will listen to it and then will ascend up from there.If you stay and wander in these sounds, you will get lost. you have to go higher up. But people who hear these sound are far better than people who dont hear it at all because you cant hear it untill you do bandgi of waheguru.So these people are on the path and when waheguru will bless them further, they will find a proper guru and will reach further. Atleast they have done nursey and they know about ABC. Yes, if you just know abc and then you think that you are a professor of english, then it stupidness and that was the problem with jogmat. And sachkhand is the place where nirankar lives and you tell me a single place where he doesnot live?? So this means everywhere is sachkhand. Sachkhand is not an isolated room. Nirgun sargun everywhere you see is sachkhand. Eh naad sare giankhand vich hi vajde ne.Sachkhand vich nahin. Sach khand vich siraf naam vich te vaheguru vich samana hunda. Naad de through sachkhand tak pahonchna hunda, sachkhand vich waheguru naal ik ho jana hunda. I cant explain all this in this message forum. I cant write what i want to say and no one can say that. I think i should end it here. Bhul chuk maaf karni ji, tusi mere ton jayada bandgi wale ho veerji, das nu te aje kush jayada gian nahin. I will try to stay away from responding further. Yes my sant is my guru sahib guru granth sahib maharaj and all those gursikhs who stay submerged in naam bani and jihna da dargah vich aana jana ban gaya. one who will take me from my 3rd lawan to 4th lawan with waheguru. And luckily i have been blessed with many of them.

Tohade charna da daas

Tohade gursikhan de charna di daasri hoye rahan
Wonderful thoughts, Veer Tejkawal Singh jeeo. Thanks for sharing.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login