ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Bishraam and Uchaaran, Ramkalee Kee Vaar

Posted by TalibaniSikh 
Vaheguroo Jee ka Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Ka Fateh!

I have a little benti,

Bhai Kulbir Singh, or anyone else with good Gurbaani Viakranh knowledge.

please could you create a sheet for Ramkalee Kee Vaar, like you created for Sree JapJee Sahib in the
Santhiyaa section, showing all the Bishraams and Uchaaran.
whenever you get time, please do this Sevaa. I think a lot of people will benefit from this.

Dhanvaad
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
If Guru Sahib wills, this Daas will work on Ramkali kee Vaar Bishraams and Uchaaran Sedh.

Just a comment on your user name - TalibaniSikh. If we go after the literal meaning of the word "Taliban" it means a student, a person who is learning. In the light of these meanings, all Sikhs are Taliban i.e. have thirst for learning Gurmat. smiling smiley

Having said that, the events of last two decades have seriously damaged the reputation of this good word. May Allah enable the serious Shaidaas and Majnoon of Allah to reclaim this word back from the fanatics. Ameen!

Kulbir Singh
Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki Fateh

Regardless of what meaning the first word gives this daas thinks it should not be used before a SIKH because the word SIKH itself is very PAAK PAVITAR because it is given by Guru Sahib Jee. So, some may feel offended by using Talibani before SIKH. Although, every one is entitled to their freedom of choice but in this case daas does a humble benti to this new comer Singh jee that if possible please change user ID for the sake of SIKH kaum. Why subscribe to known to be bad names anyway? Why not SherSikh, GuruKaSikh, KaumDaSikh, GuruPiyariaDaSikh, AmritVelaydaSikh, AthayPeharSikh, SwaasSwaasSikh, RehatvaanSikh and etc. May be I am wrong, what are the Sangat views?

Khima Karna jio if any way I hurt your feelings which is not daas's intention.

With Regards,
Daas
the events of last two decades have seriously damaged the reputation of this good word. May Allah enable the serious Shaidaas and Majnoon of Allah to reclaim this word back from the fanatics. Ameen!

summaameen!!!
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Bhai Kulbir Singh jee, the santhiya for Sri Japjee Sahib did start but it has been stuck at 20th pauri for a very long time. Could you please move it forward with Satguru's Kirpa (and other Santhiya also)
it's pretty common for monay/nangs to call rehetvan sikhs "taliban". it's meant as an insult, to compare us to the thugs who used to beat women in the street or arrest men for having the wrong length of beard.

i don't think it looks good to use it with the word "sikh", but that's just my opinion.

it's good to know the original meaning of a word, but the common meaning is what people will see and understand. just like the swastika will always represent nazis to westerners, regardless of the fact it was used by hindus for thousands of years.
Vahguroo Vaheguroo.

If sangat wants me to change the profile name i will, i am sorry if i have upset someone.
This username was made upon a Singh's request.

Bhul Chuk dee Khimma

Vaheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!
I dont understand why north americans have such a great problem with Taliban. Why not protest against your governments who has been killing people all over the globe to support the CAR ECONOMY of North America. Both the western government and Taliban are manmukhs but I respect Taliban for 1 thing, they have never given up weapons. They fought the russian thugs and are now fighting the american thieves (army).

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD!
Bhai Nand Lal Jee has used the word Taliban in his bani. In the book Gurmat Bibek, Bhai Randhir Singh Jee has done some excellent arths of the following farsi bani of Bhai Nand Lal Jee.

click here
If sangat wants me to change the profile name i will, i am sorry if i have upset someone. This username was made upon a Singh's request.

Guru Piyare SIKH jio,

Waheguru Ji ka khalsa, Waheguru Ji ki Fateh

Daas greatly appreciate your decision to change User ID. Look forward to enjoy your Vichaars on this forum.

dont understand why north americans have such a great problem with Taliban. Why not protest against your governments who has been killing people all over the globe to support the CAR ECONOMY of North America. Both the western government and Taliban are manmukhs but I respect Taliban for 1 thing, they have never given up weapons. They fought the russian thugs and are now fighting the american thieves (army).

Harinder Singh Jee Daas can not believe how easily you forgot the shahadat of Bhai Jaspal Singh Jee who did not give up Sikhi when this so called Butchers of Talibans tried to convert him to Islam.

Jaspal Singh’s Dead Body before Cremation Information received from local sources suggests that Taliban forcefully attempted to convert the Sikhs to Islam. However, when the Sikhs refused to convert, Jaspal Singh was mercilessly slaughtered.

Listen to the roar of this young Sikh boy. Also please read following:

Taliban behead 2 Pak Sikhs; SGPC condemns incident [gurmatbibek.com], [gurmatbibek.com]

Taliban kill 2 Sikhs, send heads to Pak gurdwara [timesofindia.indiatimes.com]

Piyare ji this is not happened long ago just several month ago. IF you do not feel any pain that your Sikh brother is killed by these butchers then sorry to say what’s the point of being calling our self Sikh???

With Regards,
Daas
Harinder Singh Jee, the whole world knows the Americans are there for their own imperialistic designs and have no business being in Afghanistan anymore, but the Taliban are no angels either, they are zaalim like Aurangzeb. Please read about how they oppressed the women and the Shia in their country. They butchered thousands of innocent people from the of Hazara minority group, and during their last years were going to force Sikhs to wear yellow arm bands which would easily identify them in case of riots or targeting. The Taliban are as evil and oppressive as they get. They are brave, but bravery does not mean they are good.

And please do not say the words Khalistan Zindabad when praising Zaalim oppressors like the Taliban. The Khalistan movement is a holy cause for the Sikhs and is about freedom and justice, it has nothing to do with the savage Taliban.
HJ Singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Harinder Singh Jee, the whole world knows the
> Americans are there for their own imperialistic
> designs and have no business being in Afghanistan
> anymore, but the Taliban are no angels either,
> they are zaalim like Aurangzeb. Please read about
> how they oppressed the women and the Shia in their
> country. They butchered thousands of innocent
> people from the of Hazara minority group, and
> during their last years were going to force Sikhs
> to wear yellow arm bands which would easily
> identify them in case of riots or targeting. The
> Taliban are as evil and oppressive as they get.
> They are brave, but bravery does not mean they are
> good.

I am not supporting Taliban. All I am saying is that both Taliban and Western democracies are MANMUKHS and both are doing PAAP. The only difference is that taliban people seem like rough medieval tribal people whereas people like bush and dick cheney wear nice suits and are good in playing with words.

Taliban people fought against powerful russians and are now fighting against Americans. They do not subject to foreign rule. Thats a good thing and sikhs shud also try to do the same.
harinder_singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> HJ Singh Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Harinder Singh Jee, the whole world knows the
> > Americans are there for their own imperialistic
> > designs and have no business being in
> Afghanistan
> > anymore, but the Taliban are no angels either,
> > they are zaalim like Aurangzeb. Please read
> about
> > how they oppressed the women and the Shia in
> their
> > country. They butchered thousands of innocent
> > people from the of Hazara minority group, and
> > during their last years were going to force
> Sikhs
> > to wear yellow arm bands which would easily
> > identify them in case of riots or targeting.
> The
> > Taliban are as evil and oppressive as they get.
>
> > They are brave, but bravery does not mean they
> are
> > good.
>
> I am not supporting Taliban. All I am saying is
> that both Taliban and Western democracies are
> MANMUKHS and both are doing PAAP. The only
> difference is that taliban people seem like rough
> medieval tribal people whereas people like bush
> and dick cheney wear nice suits and are good in
> playing with words.
>
> Taliban people fought against powerful russians
> and are now fighting against Americans. They do
> not subject to foreign rule. Thats a good thing
> and sikhs shud also try to do the same.

Perhaps if India was based on Western Democratic principles they wouldnt allow Catholic Nuns to be raped in broad daylight. Perhaps they wouldnt allow young Sikh children and old Sikh women to be massacred on religious holidays. India has been an independent country for well over 50 years yet they still have no law or order in this country. Their government institutions are managed by people who dont even believe in God which tells you why the country is in the condition it is.
Its strange how people from India are fast to point the finger at America when their own governments is one of the most Totalitarian Governments in the world. They dont even allow Sikhs to marry or live as Sikh.
taliban used to prohibit sikhs from gathering in sangat. our nishan sahib was not allowed to be shown in public. taliban law said that a man's beard must be one fist long. any longer and they would forcibly cut it off in the street.

at least the american government doesn't make laws preventing us from practicing our faith openly. at least the american police don't walk up to us, hold us down, and forcibly remove our kes.

i will never defend what the american military has done in afghanistan. i say let the tribal lords fight for power and kill each other over petty disputes (it would be nice if western countries would give sikhs and other religious minorities from afghanistan asylum first). but please don't compare the american government who allow it's citizens freedom of religion to the taliban who oppress everyone who doesn't conform to their twisted idea of islam.
DIRTY POLITICS THATS CURRENTLY BEING PLAYED

The Indian (Hindu) agencies and the American agencies are working together to destroy the region (Afghanistan-Pakistani punjab and Indian Punjab) under the garb of neutralizing the terrorism.
They want Taliban to capture Lahore because when that happens, whole world will give licence to Americans to turn Pakistan into a battle ground.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.