Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Your Court is True Your Laws are True

Posted by Sukhdeep Singh 
Your Court is True Your Laws are True

WaaheGuru Sahib Jeeo! Your court is true
your sacred laws are true
You give your children your Kingdom, you give them the freedom to chose
IF they chose wrong then they will ultimately lose.

You gave everything- comeplete Darhsan to Baba Adam and Bibi Eve
However, you forbid them to eat the apple from the tree.
They broke your law, and were banished from thee
Lost in the wilderness without your sight they could not see.

WaaheGuru Sahib Jeeo! We are blind without your sacred law
Through Sri Krishna you Told Arjun that through obideience he will win the war
You stated- Throug obideience I will give you my Kingdom which is full of Awe
You said I love those who honor my law , through your obideince the kingdom Arjuna saw

Being banished from the Kingdom of peace
the polytheistic nomads wondered looking for your holy feet
Through Moshe ( Moses) you blessed the people with 10 Gurmukh ways
and promised your Kingdom as long as the they would obey without delay

The Jews disobeyed and the holy men would pray and pray
Listening to their prayers you sent a saint to re-show them the way
But the law breakers nailed Sant Eshua ( Jesus) to the cross
Through disobedience to the laws the promised land was lost

In the city of bliss during the season of Spring
you gave us the commandments ( rehat) through the 10th King.
You promised who ever stays true to this code of conduct with devotion
will inherit your blissful kingdom,and swim across this worldly ocean.

But WaaheGuru Sahib Jeeo- your children say your laws and court are false
They say the scribe and orders are full of fault!
Towads your laws they have given an all out assualt
WaaheGuru Sahib Jeeo, to such such wandering Souls what is the end result?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Ha Ha Ha, That is a great poetic outburst of feelings. Excellant delivery. It will be difficult for your "opponents" to disagree with you, now. They will have to find a poetic way. smiling bouncing smiley

I will request Veer Ji (Other than the poet himself) to explain the historic components of the poem to general readers like me, para by para; as we have been taught poems in our text books.

Some editing is needed. Sk bhein ji to note please.smiling smiley
Haha Veer JI

It will take too long to narrate each story. Im sure you already know about Vasahki, and you probably remember the War Arjuna fought with Krishans as his guide. During the war, Krishan imparted the teachings to Arjuna and told him Rehat is most dear to him

Christians believe God Created the world in 6 days on the 6th day God created Man and Women. The first man and women were Adam and Eve. God gave them a Garden full of Mast. They lived in this garden as carefree devotees of GOd.GOd told them everything is theirs, but he forbid them from eating from the true of Knowledge. A serpent( snake) convinced Eve to eat an apple from the tree of Knowledge , and she later convinced Adam to eat from the apple. God was not pleased by this obedience and kicked them out of the Garden of Eden.

Israelis who roam the desert were enslaved by the polythestic worshipers. Because the Israelis were Monotheist ( only believed in one God) they were considered as Gods chosen people. God sent Moses to Egypt to free the Jews from the Naastics. After leaving Egypt , Moses received 10 commandments from God. God said he will lead the people to a promised land if they follow these laws.

These commandments are strict monothestic commandments in which only a few Orthodox Jews and Christians have the discipline to follow. Jesus would also preach these commandments to the Jews who had broken their promise to God to follow his laws.

It appears God is interpersonal and has always played a role in his creation so they live a just, righteous and obedient life.

Nowadays most Christians think the 10 commandments are a joke and few even know or follow them. Some Atheist ( Nastics) say the 10 commandments did not come from GOd, but instead came from the polytheistic Greeks. I hope this does not become the case with Khalsa Rehat Maryada bestowed on us by the 10th king. There are have already been Nastics like Darshan Lal who are questioning basic Maryada like Panj Bania. If the panth ever once pure bliss then REhat is a must. GUru Sahib will give us everything if we live a simple- obedient life. We will get pure Anand, we will get Darshan, we will escape Lakh Charaseee.
Shabaash Sukhdeep Singh jee for an effusion of such beautiful thoughts. I wish I could write a poem in English to pay tribute to your poem but I can't write a poem in English.

What status would you give to the source that leads you to your beloved one?

Vaheguru is our ultimate aim and Guru Sahib is our source or way to Vaheguru.

In order to meet Vahegure we need Guru Sahib so that we may get Naam from Him.

Now the difficulty is that one can't just get Naam directly. We need to Chhak Amrit to get Naam.

In order to qualify for Naam, we need to be able to get into Amrit Sinchaar Samagam and get Naam.

In order to get into Amrit Sinchaar Samagam, we have to adopt Rehit first; we have to wear 5 Kakaars, Baana and go to the Darbar of Punj Pyare.

Punj Pyare during the initial Peshi tell the Seeker the Rehit of Khalsa briefly and only when the Seeker agrees to keep Rehit, he is accepted as a candidate for Amrit and Naam.

Without keeping Rehit it is impossible to get Naam and without Naam it is impossible to attain Vaheguru. This shows the importance of Rehit. Rehit is to Naam what Naam is to Vaheguru. Naam is the source to reach Vaheguru and Rehit is the source to attain Naam. Guru Sahib bestows both Rehit and Naam.

Another name for Rehit is Hukam. Guru Sahib's Hukam is Rehit for Khalsa.

So we can't deny the importance of Rehit and can't ever get relaxed on Rehit. The Rehitnamas are the greatest source of Rehit and for this reason, they are of utmost importance. Their status in Khalsa Panth is same as the status of Hadees in Islam.

Kulbir Singh

But WaaheGuru Sahib Jeeo- your children say your laws and court are false
They say the scribe and orders are full of fault!
Towads your laws they have given an all out assualt
WaaheGuru Sahib Jeeo, to such such wandering Souls what is the end result?

i hope this is not directed to people on this discussion board!
Veer Ji I strongly agree with you WaaheGuru Ji is the ultimate source and rehat helps keep the Naam flowing. Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is the Piri side of Sikhi, and Khalsa REhat Maryada in strict accordance with Sri GUru Granth Sahib Ji is the Miri side.We cant have one with out the other. Both must be intact for one to be a complete Sikh. In Anand Sahib , Guru Sahib says we must be complete both inside and outside. We are very fortunate to get this Sikh life we should try to take full advantage of it while we have it. Whenever I tell Singhs they should not eat before Reharas or they should do Rehras before night time they get annoyed. If we dont follow these simple rehats then what chance do we have in following the more difficult rehatnamey? Once we offer our head to Guru Sahib its not a question in deciding to follow the rehat its only a matter of following the rehat to the best of our ability.

Since GUru Sahib has given Khalsa the status of GUru we must learn how to live and govern ourselves according to Maryada. Khalsa Maryada teaches us to accept death, give up all worldly hopes , and be the dust of the Khalsa panth.
Many other communities also had their code of conduct. Even in the old days Jewish people would only eat from law abiding Jews, but nowadays all these different communities do whatever their mind tells them. They have no distinct diet, dress, or beliefs. My biggest fear is that we too will end up like them if we forget Rehat. The Sarab Loh Karha on our hands should remind us our own goals and hopes no longer exist; we are now property ( slaves ) of the Saint Warrior community. THis is one of the reasons I really like Bhai Daya Singh Jis rehatnama. This rehatnama teaches us :
ਪਹਿਲਾ ਮਰਣੁ ਕਬੂਲਿ ਜੀਵਣ ਕੀ ਛਡਿ ਆਸ ॥
ਹੋਹੁ ਸਭਨਾ ਕੀ ਰੇਣੁਕਾ ਤਉ ਆਉ ਹਮਾਰੈ ਪਾਸਿ ॥੧॥

Bhai Sahib served the panth and spread Sikhi far and wide. It does not seem right to say this Bhai Daya Singh Ji is not the same beloved Bhai Daya Singh Ji who was a complete slave to Guru Sahib.

ਜਿਨੀ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਮਨਾਇਆ ਤਿਨ ਪੂਜੇ ਸਭੁ ਕੋਈ ॥
ਜਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹੀ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪਿਆਰਾ ਸੇਵਿਆ ਤਿਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਾ ਸੁਖੁ ਸਦ ਹੋਈ ॥
maha_paapi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> But WaaheGuru Sahib Jeeo- your children say your
> laws and court are false
> They say the scribe and orders are full of fault!
> Towads your laws they have given an all out
> assualt
> WaaheGuru Sahib Jeeo, to such such wandering Souls
> what is the end result?
>
>
> i hope this is not directed to people on this
> discussion board!

Veer Ji this was directed to those who doubt the orders of my Father Sri Dasmesh .

Veer Ji this was directed to those who doubt the orders of my Father Sri Dasmesh .

But, Veer Ji, the father has other children too.
What alone can u do?

confused smiley
sukhdeep singh

you mean those who doubt questionable rehetnamay which were not written by guru sahib? smiling smiley
ਗੁਰੂ ਸਵਾਰੇ, ਗੁਰੂ ਦੁਲਾਰੇ ਭਾਈ ਸੁਖਦੀਪ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀਉ,

ਗੁਰੂ ਫ਼ਤਿਹ ਪ੍ਰਵਾਨ ਕਰਨੀ ਜੀ।

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖ਼ਾਲਸਾ।
ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਿਹ॥

ਆਪ ਜੀ ਵਲੋਂ ਅਕਾਲ ਉਸਤਤ ਵਿਚ ਪੇਸ਼ ਕੀਤੀ ਕਵਿਤਾ ਕਾਬਲੇ ਤਾਰੀਫ਼ ਹੈ। ਇਸ ਕਵਿਤਾ ਤੋਂ ਥੋੜਾ ਇੰਝ ਮਹਿਸੂਸ ਹੋ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ ਬਈ ਇਸਨੂੰ ਲਿਖਣ ਲੱਗਿਆ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਤੇ ਕਿਸੇ ਹੋਰ topic ਦੇ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਬਹੁਤ ਜ਼ਿਆਦਾ ਭਾਰੂ ਸਨ। ਸ਼ਾਇਦ ਇੰਝ ਹੋਣਾ ਸੁਭਾਵਿਕ ਹੀ ਹੈ ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਜਿਸ ਵਿਸ਼ੇ ਤੇ ਜੇਕਰ ਬਹੁਤ ਮਿਹਨਤ ਕੀਤੀ ਹੋਵੇ ਪਰ ਜਦੋਂ ਉਹ ਸੰਗਤ ਦੀ ਕਚਹਿਰੀ ਵਿਚ ਜੇ ਖਰੀ ਨਾ ਉਤਰੇ ਤਾਂ ਅਕਸਰ ਦਬਾਉ ਬਣ ਹੀ ਜਾਂਦਾ ਹੈ। ਇਸ ਵਿਚ ਸ਼ੱਕ ਦੀ ਕੋਈ ਗੁੰਜਾਇਸ਼ ਹੀ ਨਹੀ ਕਿ ਓਸ ਕਰਤਾਰ ਦਾ ਕੋਰਟ ਵੀ ਸੱਚਾ ਅਤੇ ਉਸਦੇ ਕਾਨੂੰਨ ਭੀ ਸੱਚੇ ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਉਹ ਆਪ ਜੂੰ ਸੱਚਾ ਹੈ:

ਦੇਖਹੁ ਭਾਈ ਏਹੁ ਅਖਾੜਾ ਹਰਿ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਮ ਸਚੇ ਕਾ ਜਿਨਿ ਆਪਣੈ ਜੋਰਿ ਸਭਿ ਆਣਿ ਨਿਵਾਏ ॥ (ਪੰਨਾ 308)

ਸੌ ਦਾਸ ਦਾ ਇਥੇ ਲਿਖਣ ਦਾ ਮੰਤਵ ਸਿਰਫ ਇਹ ਹੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਹੋ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੈ ਦਾਸ ਵਲੋਂ ਭੀ ‘ਰਹਿਤਨਾਮੇ’ ਵਾਲੇ ਵਿਸ਼ੇ ਤੇ ਲਿਖੀ ਹੋਈ ਪੋਸਟ ਤੋਂ ਸ਼ਾਇਦ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਹਿਰਦੇ ਨੂੰ ਠੇਸ ਪਹੁੰਚੀ ਹੋਵੇ ਓਸ ਲਈ ਖਿਮਾ ਕਰਨੀ ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਦਾਸ ਦਾ ਇਹ ਮਕਸਦ ਕਿਸੇ ਵੀ ਪੋਸਟ ਵਿਚ ਨਹੀਂ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਕਿਸੇ ਗੁਰਸਿੱਖ ਭਾਈ ਭੈਣ ਦਾ ਹਿਰਦਾ ਦੁਖਾਇਆ ਜਾਵੇ। ਹਾਂ ਜੋ ਉਸ ਵਿਸ਼ੇ ਤੇ ਦਾਸ ਵਲੋਂ ਲਿਖਣ ਦਾ ਇਕੋ ਇਕ ਕਾਰਨ ਇਹ ਸੀ ਕਿ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਵਾਰ ਵਾਰ ਇਹ ਗੱਲ ਆਖ ਰਹੇ ਸੀ ਕਿ ‘ਪ੍ਰੇਮ ਸੁਮਾਰਗ’ ਗ੍ਰੰਥ ਭਾਈ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਭਾਈ ਰਣਧੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਨਾਰੰਗਵਾਲ ਦਾ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਹੈ। ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਕਿਸੇ ਸਰੋਤ ਤੋਂ ਗਲਤ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਮਿਲੀ ਹੋਵੇਗੀ ਇਸ ਕਰਕੇ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਸੁਚੇਤ ਕਰਨਾ ਵਾਜਬ ਸਮਝਿਆ ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਜੇ ਸਮੇਂ ਸਿਰ ਸਹੀ ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ ਅੱਗੇ ਨਾ ਆਵੇ ਤਾਂ ਝੂਠ ਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਸੱਚ ਵਿਚ ਬਦਲਣ ਲਈ ਦੇਰ ਨਹੀ ਲੱਗਦੀ ਇਹੋ ਕੁਝ ਹੋ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ ਰਹਿਤਨਾਮਿਆਂ ਦੇ ਲਿਖਾਰੀਆ ਦੇ ਨਾਵਾਂ ਬਾਬਤ ਜਿਸ ਕਰਕੇ ਪੰਥ ਵਿਚ ਇਹਨਾਂ ਦੇ ਸਰੋਤਾਂ ਬਾਬਤ ਅੱਜ ਤਾਂਈ ਇਕ ਨਿਰਣਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੋ ਸਕਿਆ ਰਹਿਤਨਾਮਿਆ ਵਿਚਲੀ ਸਮਗਰੀ ਦੀ ਤਾਂ ਅਜੇ ਦੂਰ ਦੀ ਗੱਲ ਹੈ। ਇਸੇ ਕਰਕੇ ਹੀ ਬਹੁਤਾਂਤ ਗੁਰਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਦਾ ਇਹ ਹੀ ਮੰਨਣਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਅਨੁਸਾਰੀ ਰਹਿਤਨਾਮੇ ਦੀਆਂ ਲਿਖਤਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਬਿਲਕੁਲ ਅਪਣਾ ਲੈਣਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਹੈ। ਇਸ ਵਿਸ਼ੇ ਤੇ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਨੂੰ ਦਾਸ ਆਪਣੇ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਬਹੁਤ ਹੀ ਸੰਖੇਪ ਰੂਪ ਵਿਚ ਦੇ ਹੀ ਚੁੱਕਾ ਹੈ। ਪਰ ਇਥੇ ਜੋ ਗੱਲ ਦਾਸ ਆਪਣਾ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਚਰਨਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਕਹਿਣਾ ਚਾਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਅਨੁਸਾਰੀ ਹਰੇਕ ਵਿਸ਼ੇ ਤੇ ਦਾਸ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਨਾਲ ਡੱਟ ਕੇ ਸਾਥ ਹੈ। ਖੂਬ ਪ੍ਰਚਾਰ ਕਰੋ ਰਹਿਤਨਾਮਿਆ ਦਾ ਕਿਉਂ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੋਣਾ ਚਾਹੀਦਾ ਇਹਨਾਂ ਦਾ ਨਾਲੇ ਜੇ ਗੁਰਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਨੇ ਨਹੀਂ ਕਰਨਾ ਤਾਂ ਕੀ ਮਲੇਛਾਂ ਨੇ ਕਰਨਾ ਹੈ। ਬਸ ਇਕ ਆਹੀ ਖਿਆਲ ਰਖਣਾ ਅਤਿਅੰਤ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਇਤਿਹਾਸ ਅਤੇ ਰਹਿਤਨਾਮਿਆ ਨੂੰ ਘੋਖਣ ਲੱਗਿਆਂ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਦੀ ਕਸਵੱਟੀ ਵਰਤਣੀ ਜ਼ਰੂਰੀ ਹੈ ਕਿਉਂਕਿ ਇਹ ਵੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਭਾਣੇ ਅੰਦਰ ਹੀ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਵਿਰੋਧੀਆ ਨੇ ਖ਼ਾਲਸੇ ਦੇ ਜੰਗਾਂ ਯੁੱਧਾਂ ਦੇ ਸਮੇਂ ਤੋਂ ਹੀ ਖ਼ਾਲਸੇ ਦੀ ਹਰੇਕ ਲਿਖਤ ਵਿਚ ਮਨਮਤਿ ਘਸੋੜ ਛੱਡੀ ਹੈ ਜਿਸਦਾ ਨਤੀਜਾ ਅੱਜ ਪੂਰਾ ਪੰਥ ਭੁਗਤ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਅਜੇ ਖ਼ਾਲਸੇ ਨੂੰ 300 ਸਾਲ ਹੀ ਹੋਏ ਹਨ ਪ੍ਰਗਟ ਹੋਇਆ ਨੂੰ ਤੇ ਇਸਦੀ ਰਹਿਤ ਰਹਿਣੀ ਵਿਚ ਅਤਿ ਦਰਜੇ ਦੀ ਰੱਦੋ ਬਦਲ ਅਤੇ ਢਿਲਆਈ ਆ ਵੀ ਚੁੱਕੀ ਹੈ। ਅਗਾਂਹ ਕੀ ਹੋਣਾ ਹੈ ਇਹ ਗੁਰੂ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਹੀ ਜਾਨਣ। ਜਿਹਨਾਂ ਭੀ ਗੁਰਸਿੱਖਾਂ ਨੇ ਇਹ ਗੱਲ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਧਿਆਨ ਗੋਚਰੇ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ ਹਿੱਸਾ ਪਾਇਆ ਹੈ ਜਿਵੇਂ ਕਿ ਭਾਈ ਕੁਲਬੀਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ, ਭਾਈ ਐਮ ਬੀ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ, ਸਤਿਕਾਰਯੋਗ ਬੀਬੀ ਜੀ, ਤਰੁਨ ਸਿੰਘ ਆਦਿ ਸਭਨਾਂ ਨੇ ਸ਼ਾਇਦ ਇਸੇ ਹੀ ਗੱਲ ਨੂੰ ਮਹਿਸੂਸ ਕਰ ਆਪਣੇ ਆਪਣੇ ਵੀਚਾਰ ਪੇਸ਼ ਕੀਤੇ ਹਨ। ਸੋ ਅਗਰ ਆਪਾਂ ਆਪਣੇ ਸੰਗੀ ਸਾਥੀਆਂ ਨਾਲ ਵਿਚਾਰ ਵਿਟਾਂਦਰੇ ਕਰਦੇ ਹੋਏ ਅਗਰ ਤਾਂ ਚੜਦੀਆਂ ਕਲਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਜਾਈਏ ਫਿਰ ਤਾਂ ਇੰਟਰਨੈਟ ਤੇ ਖਚਤ ਘੜੀਆਂ ਸਫਲ ਸਮਝੋ ਤੇ ਜੇ ਬਸ ਬਹਿਸ ਬਹਿਸਈਏ ਵਿਚ ਹੀ ਪਏ ਰਹੇ ਮੰਨਣੀ ਕਿਸੇ ਦੀ ਵੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਤਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਉਹ ਸਮਾਂ ਵਿਰਥਾ ਹੀ ਗਿਆ ਸਮਝੋ। ਗੁਰੂ ਮੇਹਰ ਆਪ ਜੀ ਰਹਿਤਨਾਮਿਆਂ ਵਿਚੋਂ ਹੰਸਾਂ ਵਾਂਗ ਹੀਰੇ ਚੁਗ ਚੁਗ ਕੇ ਸੰਗਤ ਦੀ ਖਿਦਿਮਤ ਵਿਚ ਪੇਸ਼ ਕਰਦੇ ਰਹੋਂ ਅਤੇ ਕਵਿਤਾਵਾਂ ਰਾਹੀ ਸੰਗਤ ਨੂੰ ਨਿਹਾਲੋਂ ਨਿਹਾਲ ਕਰਦੇ ਰਹੋਂ।

ਆਪ ਜੀ ਵਰਗੇ ਅਤੇ ਹੋਰਨਾਂ ਸਭਨਾਂ ਗੁਰਸਿੱਖਾ ਦੀ ਚਰਨ ਧੂੜ ਲੋਚਦਾ ਹੋਇਆ ਦਾਸ,
ਜਸਜੀਤ ਸਿੰਘ
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login