ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

veechar on this shabad

Posted by gsingh 
veechar on this shabad
May 26, 2010 10:11AM
the last 2 times daas has taken hukamnama from guru jee this shabad has come up
can the sangat please do some veechara on it and tell me what guru jee is telling me

ਧਨਾਸਰੀਮਹਲਾ 5 ॥
ਜਾ ਕਉ ਹਰਿ ਰੰਗੁ ਲਾਗੋ ਇਸੁ ਜੁਗ ਮਹਿ ਸੋ ਕਹੀਅਤ ਹੈ ਸੂਰਾ ॥
ਆਤਮ ਜਿਣੈ ਸਗਲ ਵਸਿ ਤਾ ਕੈ ਜਾ ਕਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੁ ਪੂਰਾ ॥1॥
ਠਾਕੁਰੁ ਗਾਈਐ ਆਤਮ ਰੰਗਿ ॥
ਸਰਣੀ ਪਾਵਨ ਨਾਮ ਧਿਆਵਨ ਸਹਜਿ ਸਮਾਵਨ ਸੰਗਿ ॥1॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥
ਜਨ ਕੇ ਚਰਨ ਵਸਹਿ ਮੇਰੈ ਹੀਅਰੈ ਸੰਗਿ ਪੁਨੀਤਾ ਦੇਹੀ ॥
ਜਨ ਕੀ ਧੂਰਿ ਦੇਹੁ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਨਿਧਿ ਨਾਨਕ ਕੈ ਸੁਖੁ ਏਹੀ ॥2॥4॥35॥
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
You are blessed to get this Hukamnama Sahib. It's a Mangalmai Hukamnama.

Basically the Hukam in the Rahao Pankitis is to sing Vaheguru, while being imbued in deep spiritual colour. Stay in Sharan (refuge) of Vaheguru, chant Naam and this way get union with Vaheguru.

In this Yug, such person is Soora (brave, warrior) who gets coloured in the colour of Vaheguru. One whose Guru is perfect wins the Self and one who wins the self gets everything under his control.

When the Charan of Satguru Jan reside in the Hirda, then the whole body gets holy or purified. In the end Guru Sahib teaches us to beg from treasure of mercy Vaheguru for dust of Charan of Jan roopi Satguru.

Daas,
Kulbir Singh
Re: veechar on this shabad
May 26, 2010 12:45PM
"In the end Guru Sahib teaches us to beg from treasure of mercy Vaheguru for dust of Charan of Jan roopi Satguru."

smiling smiley

Kulbir Singh Veerji, does "Mangalmai" mean beggar?

Kulbir Singh Veerji, does "Mangalmai" mean beggar?

Mangalmai means embodiment of happiness or khushi. Mangalmai Hukamnama is such where Guru Sahib is pleased.

Kulbir Singh
I agree this Shabad gives major blessings.

I remember the Gurdwara I use to attend there used to be a mona who would come sometimes and listen to REhras Sahib. He use to listen with much devotion. I use to think It would be nice if he would also come for AMrit Vela. But I was too shy to ask because in the past I asked people and they looked at me like I was crazy, lol

It happened so that one day he came and the Hukumnama was the one posted above. A few weeks later I saw him and he had Kes, Dastar, and Kirpan. He seemed like he was complete in Guru Sahibs sharan had a different aura about him.
May 26, 2010 04:58PM
amazing story sukhdeep singh jee i really enjoy hearing about monai that have come into sikhi

my cousin for example comes from a nastik family and last years vasakhi he comes up to me and says im going to keep my hair.. this was one the best days of my life. and over the past year he has slowly started keeping rehat its just amazing hearing stories about how people got into sikhi everyones story is usually different

maybe we should all post how we got into sikhi if we feel comftrable? like start a new topic and just share stores on how we've gotten into sikhi or others that we know? what do you guys think...

maybe we should all post how we got into sikhi if we feel comftrable? like start a new topic and just share stores on how we've gotten into sikhi or others that we know? what do you guys think...

Please start a seperate thread, great idea.
gsingh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> amazing story sukhdeep singh jee i really enjoy
> hearing about monai that have come into sikhi
>
> my cousin for example comes from a nastik family
> and last years vasakhi he comes up to me and says
> im going to keep my hair.. this was one the best
> days of my life. and over the past year he has
> slowly started keeping rehat its just amazing
> hearing stories about how people got into sikhi
> everyones story is usually different
>
> maybe we should all post how we got into sikhi if
> we feel comftrable? like start a new topic and
> just share stores on how we've gotten into sikhi
> or others that we know? what do you guys think...

Veer JI Perhpas you can start and mention how you got into SIkhi.

If you are interested in how Monai got into Sikhi perhaps 1Kaur Bhenji can direct you to her website that has many stories of how monai got into SIkhi.

I remember BHai Methab Singh Ji shared his story on a different forum perhaps he can share on this forum as well smiling smiley
May 26, 2010 08:48PM
teek ya jee should we start a new thread or in here?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login