ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Question re Souls

Posted by Aalas Moorakh 
Question re Souls
May 24, 2010 08:35AM
Apologies if this has already been answered...

Does god always keep creating new souls? ie souls with a zero balance? If souls merge back into vahiguru, then will there not be less species, unless new souls are created?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Why was I separated from HIM in the first place???sad smileysad smileysad smileysad smileysad smiley

Chota veer
Re: Question re Souls
May 24, 2010 10:44AM
Chatrik Ji, I think, He separated you from Him, because He wanted to create a you in you.
Personally I beleive that Souls are not created or destroyed.

ਜੋ ਆਵਹਿ ਸੇ ਜਾਹਿ ਫੁਨਿ ਆਇ ਗਏ ਪਛੁਤਾਹਿ ॥
ਲਖ ਚਉਰਾਸੀਹ ਮੇਦਨੀ ਘਟੈ ਨ ਵਧੈ ਉਤਾਹਿ ॥

My understanding of the pangtia above is GUru Sahib is saying the amount of souls are set they are not reduced or decreased. I dont think Guru Sahib is not saying lakh Charasee is set because species are born and becomes extinct frequently. Instead I think GUru Ji is saying the souls that make it into differnt Joons are set. Even above these world there are species that exist which souls find their place. THe highest specie ( joon) of course is being Gurmukh in which there become no regrets.
May 25, 2010 08:15AM
But how about when the soul is liberated from the life cycle?
After liberation the soul still exist it does not get destroyed and new ones are created. This is strange thinking to assume souls get destroyed and new ones are created. Souls are not like a pair of shoes in which the old ones get destroyed and we get new ones.
May 25, 2010 03:43PM
I never mentioned destroyed, i was talking about merging with vahiguru.
Forgive me but your original question

"Does god always keep creating new souls? ie souls with a zero balance? If souls merge back into vahiguru, then will there not be less species, unless new souls are created?"

seemed like you were implying that the soul no longer exist after Mukhti. The Gurmukh specie never dies and stays forever.

In Zindigi NamaBhai Sahib talks about the Khalsa ( Gurmukhs).

Metaphorically speaking BHai Sahib states God created 72 groups and out of all these groups the Najis are the most elevated. Naji is an arabic word for survivor in which BHai Sahib is referring to those Immortal Gurmukhs who survive they never die . They are true residents of Anandpur Sahib. They come whenever they want in this world. When the room is full of Anand most likely these undying Gurmukhs around.

Here are some of the things Bhai Sahib says about these Undying Singhs

Ehna Noon Rab dee Yaad bina (n) koee cheej changee nahee lagdee
Bandagee ty paat bina Uhna dee Hor Koee Maryada Nehee (N)

They are completely carefree without any desire for worldly things. Only remembrance of WaaheGuru Ji is good to them.
They have no other way of life but to besides Bhagti

Uhna Dy Shaba(n) Vicho Khand tey Misheree j(h)rdee heh
Uhna Dy Har Val To(n) Amrit Di Burka Hundee Heh

Their life giving words contain sweet holy sugar ( mishree)
Inside their hair rains ambrosial nectar.

and my most favorite description about Sant Siphais

Uh Hr Sukkee Lakharh Nu Haree Bharee Banha Dindey Hun
Ub Bu Nu Vee Kastooree Bahna Dindey Hun

They bring fresh green to dried wood ( soul)
They bring divine fragance to bad odored soul.

Waheguruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

In this beautiful divine poetry BHai Sahib mentions such blissful Souls give company to those whom practice humility. May GUru ji destroy our Ego and give our Atma the company of elevated divine souls.
May 25, 2010 04:43PM
There are many souls, all of them make up One soul, thus there is only One Soul, Parmatma!!!
May 26, 2010 05:57AM
Thankyou jeeo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login