ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prior life impact on Singer Ishmeet Singh's dad

Posted by Bhagauti 
This is an interesting incident that shows that reincarnation is for real. Father of Ishmeet Singh, the singer who died couple of years ago, went through past-life regression and got some answers that consoled his heart.

‘Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka’
Tragedy struck Ishmeet’s father in past life too
Tribune News Service

Ludhiana, January 5
Losing his talented son at a tender age has been a shock for Gurpinder Singh, father of ‘Voice of India’ Ishmeet. The grief that he and his family experience is irrevocable. The entire family is yet to come to terms with this tragic incident that struck them.

Learning about ‘Raaz Pichhle Janam Ka’, Gurpinder approached the TV channel with the intention to know why this unfortunate incident knocked on the doors of his once happy family. He wanted answers of many unanswered questions that are still hounding him. Did this incident have anything to do with his past life?

During regression, Gurpinder traced himself back to London somewhere during the 1930’s. His name was Raunak Singh and he was a singer by profession. He was married to a woman named Raj Kaur and the couple was childless for a long. It was after a long wait that they were blessed with a baby boy whom they named Ishmeet. A shocking co-incidence as in this life too, his only son was also named Ishmeet.

Raunak Singh had a happy family until destiny had another plan in store for them. He along with his wife Raj Kaur and son Ishmeet had gone for a holiday to a hill station when another tragedy struck them, shattering their lives forever.

A shocked Gurpinder said: “Ishmeet was our only child. He got our family a lot of fame and respect. Initially, I was apprehensive to undergo regression. However, in the quest of seeking answers to the death of my son, I decided to participate on ‘Raaz Picchle Janam Ka’ and approached the TV channel. What I saw during my regression shook the core of my heart. I am now relieved and have accepted this as God’s will as was written in my destiny,” was all he said on the a TV channel airing ‘Raaz Pichle Janam Ka’.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
New Delhi, Jan 5 (IANS) It’s been almost two years since his son, reality show ‘Voice of India’ winner Ishmeet Singh, died in suspicious circumstances in the Maldives, but Gurpinder Singh is still seeking justice from the authorities.

‘Nothing has changed. I want the media to ask the CBI about what happened to Ishmeet’s case. What actions are being taken to find the truth about his death? What did the CBI do? Why are they quiet? Why is no one asking them now?’ said Gurpinder Singh.

He recently underwent past-life regression therapy on NDTV Imagine’s show ‘Raaz…Pichhale Janam Ka’ to find a connect with Ishmeet’s death from his own past life.

Ishmeet died at the age of 19 under mysterious circumstances in the Maldives. He had gone there for a performance, but drowned in a swimming pool at the Chaaya Island Dhonveli beach resort July 29, 2008.

Though his father approached Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to request a Criminal Bureau of Investigation (CBI) probe into the death, he hasn’t got a concrete response yet.

Recently, when Gurpinder Singh underwent regression therapy on ‘Raaz…Picchale Janam Ka’, he found that he had a son named Ishmeet in his last birth too - and even he used to sing.

Singh traced himself back to London somewhere during the 1930s. His name was Raunak Singh and he was a singer by profession.

‘I saw Ishmeet in my last birth. We were from a well-to-do family. But due to one incident, he died at the age of 16. There was a point during the regression when I felt that I was being told that - ‘You will have a son in the next life but he will live only till he’s 19′, and that’s just what happened,’ said Singh.

‘As a common man, I think that the pressure on the CBI is no longer there. They have just written it off as just any drowning case and are not following it up. They told me that whenever they will reach some conclusion about it, they will go to the media… But I want to ask them that it’s been almost two years, what have you done?’ he said.

The episode featuring Ishmeet’s father will be on air Wednesday at 9.30 p.m.
what is this "past life regression"? is it like astrology or fortune telling of some kind?

i don't think i'd trust someone who said they'd tell your past life for money...

i know some gurmukhs get this knowledge from waheguru, but i don't think they'd go around using it for fame and fortune.
This is probably not according to Sikhi but below is the definition of Past Life Regression:

Go back in your mind as far as you can reach. Think of the time you blew out the candles on your first birthday cake, rode your first bike, or even took your first steps. Having a hard time remembering even that far back? Past Life Regression isn’t so very different from trying to remember events that took place during your early childhood. At first the memories may be dim and few, but each event remembered sparks another memory and another until they become fluid and clear in your mind.

Through regression hypnosis, it is thought that a window is opened into the subconscious mind where memories of past lives are stored - and that it is possible to go back through years and years of history, retrieving memories from experiences in these past lives. Most PLR volunteers experience the regression as a gradual unfolding of images in their conscious mind, sort of like watching a movie.

I agree with Bibi 1kaur. I don't trust anyone to tell me my past life for money. Some Gurmukhs are gifted but they don't tell around like astrologers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login