ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Seva at Amritsar sahib cured cancer of a Hindu boy!

Posted by harinder_singh 
There lives a hindu pandit boy in Malviya Nagar, South Delhi. In his early twenties, the doctors told him that he has cancer. His parents showed him to many doctors but all doctors gave the answer in negative. Then this family went to the Gurdwara Sahib in Malviya Nagar and met some AKJ Singhs as there was a local smagam there. One elderly singh advised the boy to go to Sri Amritsar Sahib every 15 days, do Ishnaam and do jorian de seva there.
The boy started doing the same. He would catch a train every 15th day, reach Sri Amritsar Sahib at Amritvela, do ishnaan and then do joriaan de seva for hours. A sevadaar at the jorrra ghar told the boy to do Mool mantarr while doing seva and taught him mool mantarr.
After a month, when the family took the boy to the doctor, the doctor was shocked to see the cancer had started healing. The boy continued the seva and within 6 months, his cancer got completely cured. By now, the boy had developed a strong relationship with the Guru Ghar and he took the decision to chakk amrit. He got a pesh at a rainshabai and was blessed with Amrit. At present he is 25, wears a dumalla at smagams and does lots of sevaa.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Dhan Sri Guru Ram Dass Ji !!

Bhul Chuk Maaf !!
Thanks Veer Harinder Singh jee for posting this wonderful and inspirational story. It provides much needed hope. Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan.

Kulbir Singh
Vaheguru Vaheguru Vaheguru!!!

ਵਸਦੀਸਘਨਅਪਾਰਅਨੂਪਰਾਮਦਾਸਪੁਰ ॥
ਹਰਿਹਾਂਨਾਨਕਕਸਮਲਜਾਹਿਨਾਇਐਰਾਮਦਾਸਸਰ ॥10॥

vasadhee saghan apaar anoop raamadhaas pur ||
harihaa(n) naanak kasamal jaahi naaeiai raamadhaas sar ||10||

Ramdaspur is prosperous and thickly populated, and incomparably beautiful.
O Lord! Bathing in the Sacred Pool of Raam Daas, the sins are washed away, O Nanak. ||10||

-

ਧੰਨੁਧੰਨੁਰਾਮਦਾਸਗੁਰੁਜਿਨਿਸਿਰਿਆਤਿਨੈਸਵਾਰਿਆ ॥ !!!
Dhan Guroo RamDaas jiii..._/\_..

Waheguroo..Waheguroo...Waheguroo...Waheguroo..Waheguroo
ਰਾਮਦਾਸ ਸਰੋਵਰਿ ਨਾਤੇ ॥
ਸਭਿ ਉਤਰੇ ਪਾਪ ਕਮਾਤੇ ॥
ਨਿਰਮਲ ਹੋਏ ਕਰਿ ਇਸਨਾਨਾ ॥
ਨਿਰਮਲ ਹੋਏ ਕਰਿ ਇਸਨਾਨਾ ॥
Ramanjot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dhan Guroo RamDaas jiii..._/\_..
>
> Waheguroo..Waheguroo...Waheguroo...Waheguroo..Wahe
> guroo
> ਰਾਮਦਾਸ ਸਰੋਵਰਿ ਨਾਤੇ
> ॥
> ਸਭਿ ਉਤਰੇ ਪਾਪ ਕਮਾਤੇ
> ॥
> ਨਿਰਮਲ ਹੋਏ ਕਰਿ
> ਇਸਨਾਨਾ ॥
> ਨਿਰਮਲ ਹੋਏ ਕਰਿ
> ਇਸਨਾਨਾ ॥

According to Gurbani Pothi - Ramdas Sarovar means Raam de Daas - Guru Sangat and not the Sarovar (Please correct me if I am wrong)
gagansingh541 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> According to Gurbani Pothi - Ramdas Sarovar means
> Raam de Daas - Guru Sangat and not the Sarovar
> (Please correct me if I am wrong)

Yes u r right..Ramdas Sarovar here means the Devotees of Waheguru....and i mentioned above panktees in praise of Waheguru, Baani and his Sangat only..
Ok khalsa ji ....
With all due respect, we should not be advocating chamatkaar, bhul chuk maaf....with Mool mantar & simran you can find Vaheguru.
ekdass
With all due respect, we should not be advocating chamatkaar, bhul chuk maaf....with Mool mantar & simran you can find Vaheguru.

Why not? Guru Ram Das Jee showered His Kirpa on the boy and took him in His Sharan. What's wrong in this?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login