ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brahma

Posted by Harmeet Singh 
Brahma
March 18, 2019 03:57PM
In the below tuks, all of them are mentioned as saved (Indra, Brahma, Sanak, Sanandan etc.), where as in every other tuk it is mentioned that none of these can find god.
ੴਸਤਿਗੁਰਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ॥
ਰਾਗੁਭੈਰਉਮਹਲਾ੧ਘਰੁ੨॥
ਗੁਰਕੈਸਬਦਿਤਰੇਮੁਨਿਕੇਤੇਇੰਦ੍ਰਾਦਿਕਬ੍ਰਹਮਾਦਿਤਰੇ॥
ਸਨਕਸਨੰਦਨਤਪਸੀਜਨਕੇਤੇਗੁਰਪਰਸਾਦੀਪਾਰਿਪਰੇ॥੧॥

It was discussed earlier that Indra, Brahma are the positions and not individuals so someone at that post might have gotten saved where everyone else went back to Jooni. Question here is that Vedas are mentioned to be written by Brahma, was it the one who got saved. How can we differentiate?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Brahma
March 31, 2019 05:36AM
…...none of these can find god

Brahma Vishnu Shiva...…..are the main advisor of the Almighty...very close to God ………….aykaa maa-ee jugat vi-aa-ee tin chaylay parvaan………….(One the Creator of the World; One the Sustainer; and One the Destroyer) ….Brahma is the founder of the study of the Vedas.....From him emanated the gods, enticed by desire....therefore they cannot find God ...…FIND……...means merging into God...emancipation, due to their duties. (They wander in the three qualities, and they do not dwell within their own home)

Sanak, Sanandan were saved I think as per my understanding......through Naam.

Hearing and meditation on Naam one gets emancipated.

Please forgive me if errored.....

Waheguru
April 01, 2019 12:19PM
Pages 79, 152, 157, 212, 245, and 449 of Gurmat Adhiatam Karam Philosophy (book pages, not PDF file pages) might be helpful in providing the answer to these questions.
April 02, 2019 11:18AM
It was discussed earlier that Indra, Brahma are the positions and not individuals so someone at that post might have gotten saved where everyone else went back to Jooni. Question here is that Vedas are mentioned to be written by Brahma, was it the one who got saved. How can we differentiate?

Where in Gurmat does it say that Indra and Brahma are positions? Indra has no role in Gurmat like he does in Hindu Mythology. In such mythology he is known to cause rain. I dont think Gursikhs accept rain is caused by Indra. Rain is caused by a combination of heat, water evaporation, condensation and precipitation but ultimately Paramatma is the cause of all causes.

I think the simple meaning is that through the shabad of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji many devtas, sadhus, munis, sidhhas, mortals and so forth have been saved in numerous ways through the Gurus Shabad. There are examples in Sikh History whereas Guru Sahib saved many mortals in celestial worlds from certain joons and they became back in this life to receive naam. There are many people who did Bhagti but could receive full mukhti because they were without Gurmat naam. They had to come into this world to receive naam from Guru Sahiban/Panj Pyaare. Guru Sahib has saved countless people through naam. Rest Guru Sahib knows best.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login