ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nanak tay mukh ujlay kaytee chhutee naal

Posted by sevak 
Jinee naam Dhi-aa-i-aa ga-ay maskat ghaal

Nanak tay mukh ujlay kaytee chhutee naal

Can anyone please explain in detail, thanks, much appreciated.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
kaytee chhutee naal..................how does this process take place, thanks.
Those who see that happen (Kayteei Chhutti Naal) know only, how this happens. But what I understand and guess, I share.

As we need leaders, teachers, experts in specific fields; so it happens in spiritual realms. As leaders. teachers, experts do favour and help students and patients; so does the GURU.

Guru Sahib on this planet earth, is helping humanity to cross through the BHAVSAGAR, successfully.

Similarly GURSIKHS (those rare ones, Gurbani talks about) also help fellow humanity. As they, rare ones, follow the PATH, shown by GURU SAHIB; others less fortunate, also copy them. They get guidance from them. They serve them. They see them. They associate with them. They respect them. These simple physical activities; ultimately help HOR KAYTEE to get benefited and saved, along with them.

Just remember the Gwalior fort SAKHI of Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji. How the 52 unlucky kings were lucky to get benefited and freed.
So, if some one is fortunate enough to be summoned into Sachkhand and is blessed & becomes Jiwan Mukta, their 21 generations also cross over. Do they automatically cross over or do they get Guru Kirpa and go through same process of changes into all their 3 bodies- •Karana sarira - causal body. . ... Suksma sarira - subtle body. Sthula sarira - gross body, thanks.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login