ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The remaining doubt in sikhi/vaheguru

Posted by Bhagwan Singh 
There's always a remaining doubt on sikhi/vaheguru which stops me from doing more path and simran. This doubt would've been cleared if I experienced something in my life. Any experience telling me that I'm on the right path. How can I clear this doubt, please help. Mabey I'm the only one that thinks like this, of anyone has a solution. Reply asap, thank you.

Bhul chuk maaf
Bhagwan Singh
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Bhagwan Singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There's always a remaining doubt on sikhi/vaheguru
> which stops me from doing more path and simran.
> This doubt would've been cleared if I experienced
> something in my life. Any experience telling me
> that I'm on the right path. How can I clear this
> doubt, please help. Mabey I'm the only one that
> thinks like this, of anyone has a solution. Reply
> asap, thank you.
>
> Bhul chuk maaf
> Bhagwan Singh

Khalsa Ji,

Go to Gurdwara Sahib, and sit in presence of Maharaj. Then, in your mind, ask Satguru to show you something. It will work, if you ask with sharda. Just do Ardas in your mind, while focusing on Satguru, and ask Satguru to eradicate your wavering faith.

Sometimes, people don’t want to thank Waheguru, on the premise that ‘what has Waheguru done for me?’ I would say that if your eyesight is good, your hearing is good, your general health is okay, then you’re more fortunate than others in this world. If you’ve got food, clothing, and other creature comforts, then we need to thank Waheguru for that...

Waheguru...
I dealt with a similiar thing some time ago when I was younger. I felt like I was just following the "rules" of Sikhi only for the sake of it and not really because I was truly dedicated to my Sikhi. The best thing to do in my opinion is surround oneself with as much good sangat as possible. Find some local gursikhs in your area and take every opportunity to do their sangat. Never make excuses like "I'm too tired", "I'll just skip this week and go next week". In my opinion, sangat is the most critical thing for everyone whether they are new to Sikhi, or have done lots of kamaai, but especially when one is struggling. Sangat can 'pick you up' no matter what and being in sangat really helps to put things into perspective. Even just seeing very strong, inspiring gursikhs in itself inspires one to leap forward with their own Sikhi. Another tip is to try to make a every conscious effort to avoid anything that you know may deter your sikhi like television, movies, conversations about things that are I guess you can say "bad", etc. Although this may be hard to do at first, especially when feeling a bit down and unmotivated, try to force yourself to do it. There are lots of sikhi focused lectures, discussions, videos on youtube one can watch when in the mood for watching something. If you know people are doing nindya, chugli, talking about bad things, doing bad things - avoid them as much as possible. Eventually, you will find no desire for these things either. Slowly but surely you will find that you become more motivated in your Sikhi. Also, don't underestimate the importance and power of ardaas. We ask guru sahib for so many things everyday, and so we can also ask Guru Sahib for this too. As long as we do it whole heartedly and lovingly, there is no doubt Guru Sahib will do His full kirpa.
You are not alone. Doubt is part of the human condition. Through doubt we come to know of faith. The only ones that doubts dont come to are Naam Abhyiasi gurmukhs. ਨਾਮ ਧਾਰੀਕ ਉਧਾਰੇ ਭਗਤਹ ਸੰਸਾ ਕਉਨ ॥

Sometimes our company plays a big factor in our faith and doubt. If you keep company of Naam Abhiyasi Gurmukhs their faith well rub off on you. Take Professor Puran Singh for example. He was a faithless buddhist at one time but through the company of a f Gurmukh like Bhai Vir Singh he turned into a faithful Gurmukh. You can also wipe the shoes of sangat and place their dust on your forehead in order to remove the disease of doubt. Ultimately the real medicine is naam without it the disease of doubt will continue to grow.
Veer Ji, I have a question. How often you read Sukhmani Sahib and also how often you have DARSHAN of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji? Do you have access to Lareedaar Gurbani Saroop of Guru Sahib. Your answer will help me to help you. Thanks Ji.
Well Bhagwan Singh Ji,

It happens with Guru' grace. Small things happen before that, you try to treat everyone the same.
You will take stand against your own, if they were wrong & outsider was right. You will have respect for nature. You will have respect for all religions.

You will have longing for God without any thought or rewards. You will feel his presence everywhere. You will try to understand Gurbani & look for meanings.

You will automatically meet people who are looking for same answers or found some. You will try to be humble.

All you want is to talk about God but people will think you are crazy. You will have more peace inside you than outside.

You will thank Almighty all the time.

'Kabir kukar ram ko muttiya mero nao ', gale hamare jevri jeh khincho teh jaavoo.
I used to do sukhmani sahib everyday and there's a local gurdwara where I go everyday. I have fallen down and stopped doing sukhmani sahib because I wasn't feeling or experiencing anything.
In raensabahi, I read Bhai sahibs book and it said somewhere if you stay awake the whole raensabahi, what ever you ask for will come true. I have always been up all raensabahi, more than5-6 times. What ever I have asked for has never come true
Bhagwan Singh ji,
Guru Sahib was unknown to this drowning pappi, and He pulled my hearstrings with rasful devoted Sikh youth singing His Gurshabad at Sant Sohan Singh Jio barsi in malacca, malaysia, many years back.
i am very unfortunate like you otherwise in worldly pursuits but feel i am luckiest murakh because of undeserving darshan of KING OF KINGS♡♡♡♡♡!smiling smiley

bhul chuk muaf Vaho Guru Gobind Singh Jio apey Guru chayla♡
Gurbani is the roop of Akal Purakh and so it contains amri-naam. Read more and contemplate and follow what you are reading then you will get full laha of Gurbani. Let the bani sink inside you. Once bani sinks in to your heart then doubts will automatically run away from your mind.
ਹਿਰਦੈ ਨਾਮੁ ਦੁਬਿਧਾ ਮਨਿ ਭਾਗੀ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਪੀ ਤ੍ਰਿਪਤਾਤੇ
i would suggest that you get pesh in an Amrit Sanchaar, know good naam abhyaasi singhs in your area, ask them about amrit sanchaar where good singhs practice in 5 pyaarey. Get pesh, in front of Guru Sahib and Punj Pyaarey, and tell them all your dhills, weaknesses, just bow to them, surrender and ask for forgiveness. Whatever hukam they give follow it wholeheartedly !
I talked to you about SUKHMANI SAHIB. because it is so easy, sweet, comfortable and soothing.

You did not tell about LAREEDAAR Gurbani. It is also important to get attached with LAREDDAAR Gurbani. Otherwise, we have chance of missing KIRPA. LAREEDAAR SAROOP is our real SAROOP of Guru. (There are instances where it was non LAREEDAAR SAROOP and sikhs were not getting things as expected)

Yes, you are not alone. Doubts go with us, in more or less intensity, in different forms, in our spiritual journey. Those are natural. They vanish after making us strong.

Young innocent minds expect miracles. Those do happen. Some are already happening to you. Each moment of life is a miracle in itself.

Thank you Ji
ਜਿਨ ਕਉ ਪੂਰਬਿ ਲਿਖਿਆ ਸੇਈ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਇ ॥ Those who have such pre-ordained destiny, meditate on the Naam.

ਆਖਿ ਆਖਿ ਮਨੁ ਵਾਵਣਾ ਜਿਉ ਜਿਉ ਜਾਪੈ ਵਾਇ ॥ I speak and chant His Praises, vibrating the instrument of my mind. The more I know Him, the more I vibrate it.

ਸਭੁ ਕੋ ਆਖੈ ਬਹੁਤੁ ਬਹੁਤੁ ਲੈਣੈ ਕੈ ਵੀਚਾਰਿ ॥ ----Everyone cries out, "More! More!", with the idea of receiving.

ਕੇਵਡੁ ਦਾਤਾ ਆਖੀਐ ਦੇ ਕੈ ਰਹਿਆ ਸੁਮਾਰਿ ॥ ---How great should we call the Giver? His Gifts are beyond estimation.

ਹਉਮੈ ਤ੍ਰਿਸਨਾ ਮਾਰਿ ਕੈ ਸਚੁ ਰਖਿਆ ਉਰ ਧਾਰਿ ॥ -Subduing their egotism and desires, they keep the True Name enshrined in their hearts.

ਜਗ ਮਹਿ ਲਾਹਾ ਏਕੁ ਨਾਮੁ ਪਾਈਐ ਗੁਰ ਵੀਚਾਰਿ ॥੬॥--In this world, the only real profit is the Name of the One Lord; it is earned by contemplating the Guru. |
ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਤੁਠੈ ਪਾਈਐ ਪੂਰਨ ਅਲਖ ਅਭੇਵ ॥੧॥ When the True Guru is pleased, we obtain the Perfect, Unseen, Unknowable Lord. ||

ਨਾਨਕ ਤੋਟਿ ਨ ਆਵਈ ਤੇਰੇ ਜੁਗਹ ਜੁਗਹ ਭੰਡਾਰ --O Nanak, there is no deficiency; Your Storehouses are filled to overflowing, age after age.
Bhagwan Singh Jio,
all your doubts will be over with this video:
[youtu.be]

Vaho Naam♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Vahiguroo Bhagwan Singh Jio,
Here is Keertan i heard at Sant Sohan Singh Gurdwara in malacca, Malaysia♡
[youtu.be]
Vaho Gurbani♡
I have samagams of sukhmani saying and japji saying, it just feels like I'm gaining nothing. I was ready to give up.
Also yes, they do have ladivaar saroop. We never take padshed saroop.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login