ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jeh Prasad aarog Kanchan dehi....

Posted by bhekhi_singh 
Wjkk wjkf
Recently I was reading this astpadi of Sukhani Sahib and i have few questions.
This pankti "Jeh Prasad aarog Kanchan dehi
Liv lavoh tis raam sanehi. " caught my attention and i was thinking my dehi (body) is not aarog or disease free.
And then "jeh parsad asv hast asvari...." , what if someone reading this astpadi doent have asvari or vehicle.
What if someone very poor(financially) reads "jeh parsad baseh sukh mandar..." or "jeh parsad sukh sej soijai" or " jeh parsad baagh milakh dhana.." or
" jeh parsad rang ras bhog.. "
you get my point right?
So whenever i reach this ashtpadi these kind of thoughts pop up in my head. Please shed some light on this topic.

Bhul chuk maafi ji
Wjkk wjkf
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
bhekhi_singh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wjkk wjkf
> Recently I was reading this astpadi of Sukhani
> Sahib and i have few questions.
> This pankti "Jeh Prasad aarog Kanchan dehi
> Liv lavoh tis raam sanehi. " caught my attention
> and i was thinking my dehi (body) is not aarog or
> disease free.
> And then "jeh parsad asv hast asvari...." , what
> if someone reading this astpadi doent have asvari
> or vehicle.
> What if someone very poor(financially) reads "jeh
> parsad baseh sukh mandar..." or "jeh parsad sukh
> sej soijai" or " jeh parsad baagh milakh dhana.."
> or
> " jeh parsad rang ras bhog.. "
> you get my point right?
> So whenever i reach this ashtpadi these kind of
> thoughts pop up in my head. Please shed some light
> on this topic.
>
> Bhul chuk maafi ji
> Wjkk wjkf

Khalsa Ji,

Some are blessed with good health and creature comforts, even without Naam. This is due to their previous pararabdh. Those who haven’t been blessed with these things, can obtain them through seva and simran...

So whenever i reach this ashtpadi these kind of thoughts pop up in my head. Please shed some light on this topic.

Bhai Sahib Jio
We should do Paath with full concentration, and not allow our mind to think of anything else while doing Paath. Such Furnay (thoughts) are due to the mind's cleverness. Doing Paath with focus will eventually suppress the Chanchal Mann, therefore it will do everything to get us defocused from Paath. Same goes with doing Naam Abhyaas.
1 It seems, there is no "completely" healthy person, always. Similarly not every person wears gold ornaments. Many facilities will be lacking many a times. Yet; we are grateful, whatsoever, we have.

2. At least. we should also know that these blessings are from AKAL PURAKH. I may not be healthy at present; but I should also know that healthy body is the blessing from AKAL PURAKH. Similarly, so on. I may not have a horse or elephant to ride on; yet I should recognise the authority, who provides that.

3. Ok, I do not have a good ride to ride on. But I should now, who will be giving me that.

How you take it?

LOL
Similarily u can think there are so many reasons to be grateful to God. He has all these gifts to give and he has given these to countless ppl.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login