ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

aao sakhee har mael karaehaa

Posted by Vista 
aao sakhee har mael karaehaa
January 03, 2010 01:54PM
Dass heard this shabad the other day, after a long time and the main pangtee for this shabad struck my mind
and has me thinking.

ਆਉਸਖੀਹਰਿਮੇਲੁਕਰੇਹਾ ॥
Come, friends, let us meet our Lord.

ਮੇਰੇਪ੍ਰੀਤਮਕਾਮੈਦੇਇਸਨੇਹਾ ॥
Bring me a message from my Beloved.

i would like to focus on the second pangtee mainly

How would a gursikh bring the message from Vaheguroo, i thought they would keep gupt about such things. Or is this saying to please recite me a shabad, as in the Gur-Shabad to bring Akaal Purakhs message.
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
I think a senior gursikh would not mind guiding new gursikhs to the path of wahiguru jee. The message could also mean the message of Gurbani.
Veer Vista jeeo,

Dass heard this shabad the other day, after a long time and the main pangtee for this shabad struck my mind
and has me thinking.

ਆਉਸਖੀਹਰਿਮੇਲੁਕਰੇਹਾ ॥
Come, friends, let us meet our Lord.

ਮੇਰੇਪ੍ਰੀਤਮਕਾਮੈਦੇਇਸਨੇਹਾ ॥
Bring me a message from my Beloved.

i would like to focus on the second pangtee mainly

How would a gursikh bring the message from Vaheguroo, i thought they would keep gupt about such things. Or is this saying to please recite me a shabad, as in the Gur-Shabad to bring Akaal Purakhs message.

This pankiti seems like a request from a thirsty seeker of Vaheguru, to an accomplished Gursikh. A person who is desperate for Darshan of Vaheguru, will definitely make such requests to accomplished Gursikhs. Even though, accomplished Gursikhs keep such things secret from most people but they do disclose them to suitable and worthy candidates. We see so many examples of this in history. Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh jee did disclose his avastha to many of his near and dear Gursikh friends and so did many other Mahapurakhs like Sant Attar Singh Mastuanewale, Baba Nand Singh and Sant Magghar Singh as is evident from the writings of Bhai Raghbir Singh jee Bir who went to these Mahapurakhs for spiritual advice. Another Gurmukh Bhai Vir Singh jee too has disclosed many spiritual secrets in his writings. So it seems like it is okay to disclose spiritual secrets to worthy candidates.

Kulbir Singh
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login