ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ਦੋਸਤੀ

Posted by Mehtab Singh 
ਦੋਸਤੀ
September 26, 2017 08:30AM
I have watched the amazing video made by the Singhs from Gurmat Bibek on ਦੋਸਤੀ quite a few times as it is truly an eye-opener for us travelers treading this very cruel path of Kaljug. It is a touchstone to decide who qualifies to be a true friend and who should be dealt with as minimum as possible or not at all.

[www.youtube.com]

I had a question in mind with regards to the pankti
ਸਜਣ ਸੇਈ ਨਾਲਿ ਮੈ ਚਲਦਿਆ ਨਾਲਿ ਚਲੰਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ ॥ ਜਿਥੈ ਲੇਖਾ ਮੰਗੀਐ ਤਿਥੈ ਖੜੇ ਦਿਸੰਨਿ ॥
They alone are my friends, who travel along with me; and in that place, where the accounts are called for, they appear standing with me.

I do understand that this refers to Gurmukh Piyaare who have immense Naam kamaayee. However I am confused about understanding this tuk in terms of "ਚਲਦਿਆ ਨਾਲਿ ਚਲੰਨ੍ਹ੍ਹਿ", in the sense that does this refer to GurSikhs who have already left their mortal body (including Shaheed Singhs) and will be with us and stand with us in Dargaah, or is it possible even for GurSikhs who continue to live in this world once we are gone and yet they can still be somehow present and "ਖੜੇ ਦਿਸੰਨਿ" in Dargah?
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: ਦੋਸਤੀ
September 26, 2017 09:58AM
There is a janam-sakhi I cant remember the full details. It mentions how a Gursikh adopted Gursikhi at a late age through the inspiration of a Gurmukh. When the Gursikh left his mortal body he had to reach dharam khand because he did not have much time to clear his accounts in this world. The gurmukh he met in this mortal life appealed to Dharam Raj to clear the Gursikhs accounts. I remember the Gurmukh said to Dharam Raj to let the Gursikh get a glimpse of Sach Khand, and Dharam Raj approved. Because the Gursikh entered Sach Khand the jamdhoots had no way to bring him back to clear all his accounts at dharam khand, because the messengers of death cannot reach Sach Khand.
September 28, 2017 03:43AM
I am always skeptical of such stories. If dharam raaj is appointed by Akaal Purakh Himself and has highest authority to judge all the sould from all the universes, can he be made a fool of like this?
September 28, 2017 12:31PM

I am always skeptical of such stories. If dharam raaj is appointed by Akaal Purakh Himself and has highest authority to judge all the sould from all the universes, can he be made a fool of like this?

Anyone other than Guru-Akaal, is Bhulanhaar i.e. prone to committing mistakes. "Dharam Rai hai Har ka kiya" means Hari Vaheguru has created Dharam Rai. Dharam Rai is a creation, rendering him susceptible to committing mistakes.

Kulbir Singh
September 28, 2017 02:21PM

Its possible that certain stories can be fiction or altered over the years but I dont see how the following story contradicts Gurmat. The Gurmukh experienced Sach Khand and understood the jamdoots could not reach Sach Khand. I remember Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji mentions how Gumukhs have access to different Khands and they can vouch for people they know. If Raja Janak saved people from the most brutal hells then why cant Gurmukhs save Gursikhs in Dharam Khand?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login