ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Bhai Sahib
September 14, 2017 08:10PM
Vahiguroo Ji Ka Khalsa,
Vahiguroo Ji Ki Fateh Guru Parvasa Gurmat Bibek Jio_/\_,
Please define Bhai Sahib title, given to Brahmgyani Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh Jio, vs same title to current day worldly sikhs ji_/\_?
I address local gyani, who works fulltime, family not amritdhari, and kirpan not visible on gyani ji, even on one day, Sunday, Gurduara ji? Is it disrespectful to address him as gyani ji? He claims it is more important to read Gurbani in true essence vs svaas Naam simran ji?
I disagree on this because of personal experience and also local sikh suicide due to depression (despite Gurduara effort to do ardas for him, according to widow?), just one of many depression issue in local sikhs and non sikhs. Gyani ji son himself cut kes due to pressure to confirm with too much bhagti being unnecessary? To me, this is proof enough that gyani ji may have degree in Gurbani, and much laha or baksheesh, but his lifestyle is surely not as a brahmgyani?_/\_
Paviterr Charna hath jorr benti bhul chuk muaf_/\_
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Re: Bhai Sahib
September 16, 2017 05:06PM
Vahiguroo Jio bhul chuk muaf_/\_
typo correction: conform with too much bhagti..
I would like to add that Gyani ji said only 2 out of five morning Nitnem is from Gurbani, and Guru Nanak, 10 Sachey Patshaian not God? God is not light, just a mystery?_/\_
bhul chuk muaf Vahiguroo Jio_/\_
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login