ਸਤਿਗੁਰਬਚਨਕਮਾਵਣੇਸਚਾਏਹੁਵੀਚਾਰੁ॥
Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

senior smoker and beer belly karah parsad distributor

Posted by ks 
Vahiguroo Jio,
Very sadly got my worst surprise witnessing senior Gurduara sangat smoking as he walked to Gurduara, then proceeded to langar, instead of washing his hands, that I insisted he did and in future, for sake of those who live in fear of such lifestyle.
Then, other issue, is karah parsad being distributed by big beer (?) belly mona..
Is it wrong for me to decline karah parsad from him, when I am already dishonoring promise to punj pyarey in many other aspects with non rehit Gurduara langar, outside food, to suffer consequences in my personal life, and family, amritvela, knowing I am already headed to narak with many broken rehit
bhul chuk muaf Vahiguroo
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Vahiguroo Jio_/\_
tobacco smoker is musalman and his jacket has very strong tobacco odor too. Darbar Sahib door is handled by this person as is Karah Parsad distributors, is this not total beadbi and like distributing tobacco in all sangat jio?_/\_
Guru Nanak Dev Jio kirpa, dya kuch meher upao, nanak daas ehai sukh mangei mokou kar Santan ki dhurey Jio_/\_
i am implied of having much haumai etc when i try to voice my concerns to sangat..Vahiguroo Jio
Reply Quote TweetFacebook
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login